02/01/2014 7-Night Western Caribbean - Fantasy

Yet another bunch of Canucks for you all.
6 more in total from Thunder Bay, ON. Thinking soon that we'll need to fly the maple leaf on board!

Dave, Yvonne, Hayley (9 at cruise time), Ben (almost 7 at cruise time), MIL and FIL

Cruised B2B on Dream Feb 2012, and ready for another cruise.

We booked a GTY 5E, so will be anxiously awaiting our aft room assignment for a big veranda!

MIL & FIL have room confirmed, but I'll let them introduce themselves.

Will let you know about FE information, but you can add us to the list.

Superbowl on deck will be cool! I can taste the chicken wings already! :-)

Yet another bunch of Canucks for you all.
6 more in total from Thunder Bay, ON. Thinking soon that we'll need to fly the maple leaf on board!

Dave, Yvonne, Hayley (9 at cruise time), Ben (almost 7 at cruise time), MIL and FIL

Cruised B2B on Dream Feb 2012, and ready for another cruise.

We booked a GTY 5E, so will be anxiously awaiting our aft room assignment for a big veranda!

MIL & FIL have room confirmed, but I'll let them introduce themselves.

Will let you know about FE information, but you can add us to the list.

Superbowl on deck will be cool! I can taste the chicken wings already! :-)

There are a few other soon to be 9 year old girls on this sailing! Join us over on Facebook so we can get to know you and your family :) (link is on page 2 or 3 of this thread)

Thanks..I'll eventually hop onto the FB group, but we are trying to keep the trip a surprise. FB isn't real good about keeping secrets. As soon as I sign up for the group all my "friends " will know I am going...some I don't want to know.

Can any one tell me when you join this group, does FB put a note on your timeline, or does it broadcast out to your "friends" that you joined this group?

Add a couple more Canadians (Toronto). We just booked. Haven't decided if we will drive or fly down. We usually drive. This is our 4th cruise and will be our 3rd Disney cruise. We did the Alaska and Eastern Caribbean. Can't wait for this one. Our cabin is 11004. We decided to book concierge since we got a 25% discount from the dreaded hurricane Sandy cruise.

Hi there! We are happily awaiting our boarding date with you.
We are, Jennifer (me), Pat (DH), DD (will be 6) and YDD (will be 2). So far ODD knows that Mommy and Daddy are going on a cruise. Closer to the date we will tell her that we are ALL going. Not sure when we will mention the D word... Disney. We have never cruised and the kids have never been to Disney.
We are traveling with my MIL and FIL and BIL, SIL and niece (2). Hopefully I can get them on over here too.
We would love to be in on the early FE. Here's our stats

Room 7562
Jennifer
Pat
ODD(will be 6) loves princesses and of course the mice
YDD (will be 2) She's a Minnie girl

Thanks..I'll eventually hop onto the FB group, but we are trying to keep the trip a surprise. FB isn't real good about keeping secrets. As soon as I sign up for the group all my "friends " will know I am going...some I don't want to know.

Can any one tell me when you join this group, does FB put a note on your timeline, or does it broadcast out to your "friends" that you joined this group?

As far as I know, there is nothing that facebook puts on your timeline to indicate you are in a new group. Particularly because these are closed groups. I know some groups that I've joined (from work) are open groups, so there is stuff that goes onto the timeline, but not from a closed group.

Question about FEs...
Am I supposed to get one for just the kiddos, or do I include DH and I too?
Already researching!

Question about FEs...
Am I supposed to get one for just the kiddos, or do I include DH and I too?
Already researching!

We've always done everybody in our family, a pocket for each kid and a shared one for my husband and I.

Is there a thread yet? Can seem to find it!! My name is Cora, sailing with my DH, DD10 and DS8.

So who is sailing with us? I just came back from a western march 16th so can answer many questions! The ship was beautiful!

Hi Everyone

We are so excited for our 2nd DIsney Fantasy cruise. We booked on board on the Feb 2/13. We've previously sailed on RCL and Celebrity. We also take an annual WDW vacation. This year we combined it with our cruise and are hoping to do the same for next year.

We live in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada and are:
DH Pierre - 45 at time of cruise - Goofy
Kristie (Me!) - 41 at time of cruise - Tinkerbell
DS Samuel (Sam) - 11 at time of cruise - Favourite Fab 5 is Mickey and other Disney is Captain Jack Sparrow
DS Maxim (Max) - 6 at time of cruise - Perry the Platypus

We are looking forward to the FE as we greatly enjoyed it on our last cruise. We are fine with however many cabins are participating.

For those new to the FE, there is no requirement to do one per person, or per day etc. We did one per cabin per cruise. We loved everything we got regardless if it was homemade or store bought. The kids were so excited to deliver the gifts and to check our FE to see what surprises were waiting.

Can't wait to get to know everyone!

Hi All,

Phew! Got caught up with all the chatter over the past few months and requested access to the FB page (thanks for setting that up . . probably don't even need a website any more).

Even though we're busy planning family summer vacation, I was just talking to a friend who just got home from a trip on the Fantasy. Just made me even more excited!!

Oh, and who are we . . . unlike so many of you, we're NOT from Canada, but from sunny Virginia . . .not far from Williamsburg / Virgina Beach

Cabin # 8502
Names of family members
Theresa (Me-Dialady-DW), Ken (DH), Peter (DS17)
We're really hoping there are a few more teens on board. Seems they do some really awesome activities in the teens now :)
Any Food Allergies? Nope
Everyone's Favorite Character? Can't even image picking a favorite.
Celebrating anything on this cruise? A belated birthday for me :)

Looking forward to meeting y'all and chatting here for the next few months!

Theresa 8-)

Hello Theresa....although I am one of the Canadians on board...I just happen to be in your neck of the woods this last week, and will be leaving Wednesday. I am staying in Chester, working at the papermill in Hopewell. Been enjoying this nice weather the last few days! Nice to see so much greenery!

I'm excited to say that we'll be joining you all on this cruise!
We are Me (Brandi), DH (Jon), DS1 (Isaac), and DS2 (Noah). We're from Colorado, so it will be exciting to escape the February blahs at home and head to the sunny Caribbean!
It will be our first cruise and we'll be giving it to our kiddos as a Christmas gift. So no one else will know until December!

We'd love to join the FE group!
We're in cabin 9620
Brandi (33, F)
Jon (34, M)
Isaac (8, M)
Noah (6, M)
We don't have any allergies
We love all the characters. The boys are particular fans of Phineas and Ferb and Mulan.
We'll be celebrating DH and my birthdays on the cruise :tink:

Hi fellow cruisemates.

My DD will be 5 at sailing. Anyone else from Alberta?

I am hoping to connect with a Platinum Castaway Club member so we can go halfsies on a family cabana at CC. Any takers? :beach:

I would also love to connect with another couple or something that may want to split the cost of an 'adult' cabana. It will be myself and my mom travelling and would love to enjoy one of them:thumbsup2

This is our second cruise first out of NY 2012 looking forward to Febuary. It will be me my wife and my daughter

This is our second cruise first out of NY 2012 looking forward to Febuary. It will be me my wife and my daughter

Welcome to the group!! If you haven't already found the link to join us on Facebook, please read through the thread and come chat with us! It's a lot busier and chattier over there :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter