02/01/2014 7-Night Western Caribbean - Fantasy

DiaLady

Ready for another vacation!
Welcome to the Fantasy Western Cruise for 1 February 2014!!!!

This post will be updated with group info as we get closer.

Please introduce yourself. Can't wait!!

Hi All (or at least the future all),

We're excited for this trip next year. Had originally planned to cruise in 2013, but college expenses got in the way . . . LOL Our college student won't be joining us on this trip.

We are Theresa, Ken (DH) and Peter (DS16). We've done a few DCL cruises before and love to get away from the chilly Virginia winters. I'm most looking forward to Caymans to do some quality snorkeling.

Can't wait to meet more of our shipmates

Theresa 8-)

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :)

Have a great cruise!

Yay!!! I wasn't sure how to start a thread for a cruise meet (messed it up last time! Lol) so I've been watching and waiting for someone to do it!

We will be a group of 8 in 3 cabins. Hopefully more will join us too :)

Me (Kristie--34), DH Sam (37), and DD Kaitlin (13). Ill tell the others to chime in too.

We're from Emmaus, PA...about an hour north of Philadelphia. I'm a nurse and he's a truck driver. This will be me and DH's 4th DCL cruise and DD's 3rd.

Ill be happy to organize the FE list if you want.

We leave in one week on the Dream! Woo hoo!!

Kristie

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hello fellow cruisers

We are a family of 4 me - Renata (37), my DH - Mike (39), my DD - Mikayla (7) and my DS Maro (5). This will be our 3rd DCL vacation.

We are very excited to join you all and to have someone to chat with and plan our cruise.

We are from the frigid north in Canada.

Disney Magic April 2011 Eastern Carribbean
Disney Wonder September 2012 California Coast
Disneyland October 2012.:cool1:

peja said:
Hello fellow cruisers

We are a family of 4 me - Renata (37), my DH - Mike (39), my DD - Mikayla (7) and my DS Maro (5). This will be our 3rd DCL vacation.

We are very excited to join you all and to have someone to chat with and plan our cruise.

We are from the frigid north in Canada.

Disney Magic April 2011 Eastern Carribbean
Disney Wonder September 2012 California Coast
Disneyland October 2012.:cool1:

Welcome!!

Hello!!!

I will be joining in on this cruise with my mom (60). This will be my second DCL cruise and my mom's first.

We are both from the beautiful Niagara Falls, Canada.....and will be in some desperate need of warm weather by the time our cruise rolls around:goodvibes

We both would LOVE to join in a FE for this cruise. They are so fun.

Can't wait, as I'm on my way out for the Magic's 8 night Bahama cruise in 4 DAYS:banana::banana:

MedicGoofy said:
Hello!!!

I will be joining in on this cruise with my mom (60). This will be my second DCL cruise and my mom's first.

We are both from the beautiful Niagara Falls, Canada.....and will be in some desperate need of warm weather by the time our cruise rolls around:goodvibes

We both would LOVE to join in a FE for this cruise. They are so fun.

Can't wait, as I'm on my way out for the Magic's 8 night Bahama cruise in 4 DAYS:banana::banana:

Welcome!!

Hello all,
we are going on this cruise as well. 2 staterooms, one for myself, my partner and our son (he will be turning 8 on Feb 4th while the cruise!). The second stateroom is for my mother-in-law and her husband.
Oh and we are from Niagara-on-the-lake, Ontario, Canada!!

Hello All,

We are so excited to be sailing aboard the Fantasy next year with you! We are COMPLETELY new to cruising...I am a bit nervous, but trust that we are in good hands with Disney! I have been checking out the other dis-board discussions, but welcome any tips/suggestions you might have to help this first time family!

We will be part of a party of 8 (2 cabins)...4 in my family: Josh (DH39), Kim (33), and our two sons who will be 8 and 5 at sailing. We will be joined by another family of 4...I'll direct them this way and they can do their own intros!

I have also read about the Fish Extenders...sounds like fun! Count us in!

Looking forward to a year filled with fun planning and anticipation...

Kim from Minnesota

This is our first trip aboard DCL, but we have quite a bit of WDW experience
2010 - Bay Lake Tower/Contemporary - First family trip!
2003 - Contemporary
2002 - Grand Floridian - Honeymoon
1990 - Grand Floridian
1985 - Contemporary - (hooked on Disney since my first trip!)

GervaisCouple said:
Hello All,

We are so excited to be sailing aboard the Fantasy next year with you! We are COMPLETELY new to cruising...I am a bit nervous, but trust that we are in good hands with Disney! I have been checking out the other dis-board discussions, but welcome any tips/suggestions you might have to help this first time family!

We will be part of a party of 8 (2 cabins)...4 in my family: Josh (DH39), Kim (33), and our two sons who will be 8 and 5 at sailing. We will be joined by another family of 4...I'll direct them this way and they can do their own intros!

I have also read about the Fish Extenders...sounds like fun! Count us in!

Looking forward to a year filled with fun planning and anticipation...

Kim from Minnesota

This is our first trip aboard DCL, but we have quite a bit of WDW experience
2010 - Bay Lake Tower/Contemporary - First family trip!
2003 - Contemporary
2002 - Grand Floridian - Honeymoon
1990 - Grand Floridian
1985 - Contemporary - (hooked on Disney since my first trip!)

Welcome!!! Just got back from DCL #3. If you have any questions feel free to ask! Only 378 days until we're at POP! Buy who's counting lol?

Hello all,
we are going on this cruise as well. 2 staterooms, one for myself, my partner and our son (he will be turning 8 on Feb 4th while the cruise!). The second stateroom is for my mother-in-law and her husband.
Oh and we are from Niagara-on-the-lake, Ontario, Canada!!

Hey Neighbor!!!

Great to see someone from my area going on the same cruise:)

Hello all,

Hey Neighbor!!!

Great to see someone from my area going on the same cruise:)

We book Cat 9D corner staterooms. It will be our first time on the new ships.

Be sure to let me know any good deal on flight from BUF!!

Wow. Seems like we are might have alot of Canadians on board. I wonder if that has anything to do with our weather:cool1:

We book Cat 9D corner staterooms. It will be our first time on the new ships.

Be sure to let me know any good deal on flight from BUF!!

Will definitely let you know of any great flights!! We will be flying from BUF as well, no other option as good:)

Soooo, everyone that is in for doing FE's, please reply with the following information:

Cabin #
Names of family members
Age and Gender of Children?
Any Food Allergies?
Everyone's Favorite Character?
Celebrating anything on this cruise?

Cutoff for getting on the main list will be December 1st. Anyone joining after this date will be added to a separate list.

I'll start the list in the next post and will update with each added member.

Woo hoooo...we leave in 364 day for Pop Century! :cool1:

Kristie

Hi All,
My name is Kaitlin. I will be 13 years old when I go on this cruise. My friend Ashlynn might be going on this cruise with me. This will be my 3rd cruise on DCL and I have never been on any other cruise line. If any of you have a daughter my age, maybe we could exchange emails.

Ok I will join in the fun.
Cabin #7504
Names of family members: Peter, Lucas, Jacob
Age and Gender of Children? Jacob - boy- 7, turning 8 on this cruise.
Any Food Allergies? No
Everyone's Favorite Character? Donald
Celebrating anything on this cruise? Jacob will turn 8 on Feb 4, 2014.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter