01/07/10 - Disney Wonder 3-day "Let's Keep the Holidays Going cruise!"

Wooo hooo! Just booked our excursions :banana:
Castaway Cay Stingray Feeding
Nassau Glass Bottom Boat Tour
Has anyone else done these excursions before? Any info I should be aware of about them? Has anyone else starting booking things yet?

We are planning on heading over to Atlantis. I think we will just take a taxi. Anyone ever just gone over for a few hours?

2 months from today!!! I can hardly wait! :yay:
I just got some of those Walmart pirate shirts yesterday for $2 for Pirate Night. pirate: I'm making pillow cases this weekend for the characters to sign. Thinking about fish extender gifts...is anyone thinking of doing this??

Hey guys! I know I've switched off of this cruise, but I wanted to let you know that I'm hosting a Disney Cruise Line House Party tomorrow night. If any of you are interested in the chance to win a free 4-night cruise on the Wonder (an extra day at sea!) send me your email and we'll send you an entry.

Take care and enjoy!

5 weeks from today everybody!!
I'd love to hear from everyone about what excursions you plan on doing, if you want to do FE's, any advice for newbies such as myself, etc :)
I'm hoping the activity on this board picks up since we're only a few weeks away here :cheer2:

Hi! We will be on the 1/7 cruise! So excited!!
We have 2 boys (6 and 14). My 14 yo is kind of shy so not sure if he will be hitting the teen area or not. We will try the Club with the 6 year old. I think he'll like it, but not sure if he will be happy if he is in there and the 3 of us are out doing something else...

I went on a disney cruise with family before, but never with my husband and kids. Looking forward to it.

We are not booking any excursions. Just taking in the sights.
We are going to WDW on Christmas Day, staying at VWL for 2 days. Checking out on 12/27 and going offsite with my husbands family for 7 days. Checking back into BLT on 1/3 and then leaving for the cruise on 1/7. I sure hope we have money left by time we board the ship! :rotfl:

Welcome :) I'm happy to see another cruiser! I've got 6 and 10 year old boys. Maybe our 6 year olds will hit it off together in the club.
It's our first cruise ever so we're pretty clueless, but I'm so excited!! We'll be at WDW for 5 nights before the cruise. I can only imagine how beautiful it will look when you're there for Christmas :santa: Enjoy!
Hey, I notice you're from Chicago. What part are you in? I grew up in Frankfort.
Kelli

Hi! We will be on the 1/7 cruise! So excited!!
We have 2 boys (6 and 14). My 14 yo is kind of shy so not sure if he will be hitting the teen area or not. We will try the Club with the 6 year old. I think he'll like it, but not sure if he will be happy if he is in there and the 3 of us are out doing something else...

I went on a disney cruise with family before, but never with my husband and kids. Looking forward to it.

We are not booking any excursions. Just taking in the sights.
We are going to WDW on Christmas Day, staying at VWL for 2 days. Checking out on 12/27 and going offsite with my husbands family for 7 days. Checking back into BLT on 1/3 and then leaving for the cruise on 1/7. I sure hope we have money left by time we board the ship! :rotfl:

Welcome :) I'm happy to see another cruiser! I've got 6 and 10 year old boys. Maybe our 6 year olds will hit it off together in the club.
It's our first cruise ever so we're pretty clueless, but I'm so excited!! We'll be at WDW for 5 nights before the cruise. I can only imagine how beautiful it will look when you're there for Christmas :santa: Enjoy!
Hey, I notice you're from Chicago. What part are you in? I grew up in Frankfort.
Kelli

That would be nice! Then he would be more inclined to go to the Club and I won't feel guilty. ;)

The decorations should still be up when you are there from what I have read. I hope you get to see/enjoy them.
I am in the northern burbs..almost the WI state line. Near Gurnee.

hello, my name is sara. I am taking my three boys on this jan 7 cruise. I am so excited. I have a 17 yr old, 14 and 10 yr old. I just looked into a 20% discount for a dolphin swim at blue lagoon. They are running a special. nervous about not booking threw the ship but the saving is over 200 dollars..
look forward to seeing you all....

Welcome Sara :)
I've got a 10 year old boy too. He's pretty psyched about the cruise.
That is a huge savings you got on the dolphin swim! And I know what you mean about being apprehensive about Nassau. We decided to just get off the ship to take our picture by the "Welcome to the Bahamas" sign and then return to the ship for activities onboard.
Can't wait!! Only a couple of weeks now! :cool1:

hello, my name is sara. I am taking my three boys on this jan 7 cruise. I am so excited. I have a 17 yr old, 14 and 10 yr old. I just looked into a 20% discount for a dolphin swim at blue lagoon. They are running a special. nervous about not booking threw the ship but the saving is over 200 dollars..
look forward to seeing you all....

Hi,

My name is Rachel, and my family will be on this cruise. This is our 2nd Disney cruise. We did the 4 night Wonder in Jan. 2005 when our oldest was almost 4, and it was a blast. We've since added 4-year-old quadruplets (2B, 2G), and a 2-year-old daughter. Both sets of grandparents are going on the cruise as well, so we'll "only" have 2 kids per room. We live in the Raleigh, NC area.

Hi,

My name is Rachel, and my family will be on this cruise. This is our 2nd Disney cruise. We did the 4 night Wonder in Jan. 2005 when our oldest was almost 4, and it was a blast. We've since added 4-year-old quadruplets (2B, 2G), and a 2-year-old daughter. Both sets of grandparents are going on the cruise as well, so we'll "only" have 2 kids per room. We live in the Raleigh, NC area.

Great to see another cruiser :woohoo:
Wow, it's a good thing you'll have all that extra help on the cruise :grouphug: We've got quads at the school I teach at and those parents alway look exhausted! lol

hi all, now that all the christmas fun is almost over, i am getting really excited for the trip.....i have to catch up on the posts i see...

we have a six year old boy...oh yes, we will use the kids club
14 and 17 year old girls....i hope to see them during the trip..lol...but the teen club and the lounge chairs may have more of their attention. i am not sure if they will survive not using their cell phones though.

hi all, now that all the christmas fun is almost over, i am getting really excited for the trip.....i have to catch up on the posts i see...

we have a six year old boy...oh yes, we will use the kids club
14 and 17 year old girls....i hope to see them during the trip..lol...but the teen club and the lounge chairs may have more of their attention. i am not sure if they will survive not using their cell phones though.

Haha! Your girls will probably bring their cell phones 'Just in case' :)

Hi everyone!
We are joining you on this cruise. There are my husband and myself, my sister and her husband and my daughter and her fiance.
My husband and I are platinum cruisers. This will be my 18th cruise with Disney. We were just on the ship 12/10. We are looking forward to sharing the ship with my sister and her husband who have never been on Disney before. The cruise was a Christmas gift to my daughter and her fiance.
Looking forward to seeing you all.

Hi everyone!
We are joining you on this cruise. There are my husband and myself, my sister and her husband and my daughter and her fiance.
My husband and I are platinum cruisers. This will be my 18th cruise with Disney. We were just on the ship 12/10. We are looking forward to sharing the ship with my sister and her husband who have never been on Disney before. The cruise was a Christmas gift to my daughter and her fiance.
Looking forward to seeing you all.

Wow, your 18th Disney cruise? :eek: You are definitely a veteran! Let's hope we have good weather for the whole trip. I don't want to miss out on anything.

Wow, your 18th Disney cruise? :eek: You are definitely a veteran! Let's hope we have good weather for the whole trip. I don't want to miss out on anything.

Not looking too good for next Saturday on Castaway. Let's hope that front stalls a bit and we get some warm weather that holds over until Saturday.

Not looking too good for next Saturday on Castaway. Let's hope that front stalls a bit and we get some warm weather that holds over until Saturday.

:sad1:
I was so disappointed that the weather was so bad on Saturday. I had grand visions of all of our fun on Castaway.

We did go off the ship and explored the island, played some games in the game pavilion, ate lunch and dipped our toes in the water. But really disappointed that we couldn't do everything we had planned.

I guess that's a good reason to take another cruise? :lmao:

:sad1:
I was so disappointed that the weather was so bad on Saturday. I had grand visions of all of our fun on Castaway.

We did go off the ship and explored the island, played some games in the game pavilion, ate lunch and dipped our toes in the water. But really disappointed that we couldn't do everything we had planned.

I guess that's a good reason to take another cruise? :lmao:

I know what you mean :( I too was disappointed in the weather for Castaway. Also, my hubby was sick, sick, sick so I didn't want to stay in the stateroom at all that day so I REALLY wanted to go to Castaway!
The boys spent most all day in the lab and I did some shopping, relaxing, etc.
I sure loved the weather in Nassau though! Beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter