• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

☆☆ The Official October 2016 Thread ☆☆

How nice! Our happiest family trip to WDW to date was spent at The Cabins. I hope you and your family will enjoy your time there as much as we did.

Have you stayed in Fort Wilderness before? Will you have a car with you? Because, for me, parking at our front door was pure pixie dust ... :)

this is our first time at the Fort, and we're very excited! yes, we'll have our car plus we're going to rent a golf cart :) That ticker can't move quick enough.

We are booked! 10/20 -- 10/24 at Beach Club. OH BOY!! I'm listening to Disney music at work b/c I'm that excited. :dogdance:

My Timehop app on my phone is showing me that it's been two years since we were at Disney - on this day, two years ago, we were at the Magic Kingdom!

Makes me homesick but makes me very glad that we have less than a year until we are back!

Will be arriving 10/12/16 for 10 nights.....only issue is we are debating either French Quarter or Fort Wilderness Cabins.......I just wish the cabins had a fire pit outside...

Will be arriving 10/12/16 for 10 nights.....only issue is we are debating either French Quarter or Fort Wilderness Cabins.......I just wish the cabins had a fire pit outside...

We're there the week after you. I wish the cabins had a fire pit too. That would be PERFECT but we'll be at WDW, so it'll be great :)

Is it weird that I'm really hoping we can get free dining, but at the same time secretly hoping we don't so we can stay at POFQ?!

I just created a Facebook page for October 2016 planners if anyone is interested. Its called "Disney World October 2016 Planning Group". Its a closed group but just request to join and I'll approve!!

9/24-10/3 so excited ! We will be stay off site with a group for friends! They said I can plan as much as I want!!! Muwhahaha they have no idea what they have agreed too.

I'm planning on being in the World October 22-28 2016! I haven't booked YET (going to be renting points so I can afford to stay deluxe, hoping monorail resort) BUT I'm determined to get back to Disney in the fall so I can swoon over the fall decor!

My baby sister turns 21 next July and she wants the whole family to go down next October to celebrate. I'm the only one doing any planning because the others think its too far out. They're not as addicted as I am, I guess. :confused3

I changed my resort, and my dates (slightly)! Now going Oct. 21-28, but now staying at the Beach Club! :beach:

Decided to just go for it! October 20th - 25th! Art of Animation Lion King Family Suite

Realized that if I went with the latest week we were looking at in October, I wouldn't have to make our ADRs until late April -- plenty of time to see what the college class schedules look like!

And October feels more "Halloween-y" than September. LOL

Update: Please change our dates to 10/29-11/6 and we've decided to sty at Ft. Wilderness Cabins :)

October 1-7. 2016 at CBR. Only 364 days to go! :yay:

We will be there Oct 30-Nov 5th and staying at the Contemporary :)

We are booked! 10/20 -- 10/24 at Beach Club. OH BOY!! I'm listening to Disney music at work b/c I'm that excited. :dogdance:

:flower1:Just booked anniversary trip. Oct 8-22, 2016.

We are going 10/15/16-10/22/16! Please add me to the thread. Thanks! :)
:welcome: (or "changed," as the case may be!)

HI! I'm excited to join this thread! Our trip is booked! October 17-22, 2015. We will be staying at the contemporary in a tower room with a theme park view. (I'll try it in dis language, CR TPV) ;) still learning the ropes around here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter