“Rise” to the Challenge, FREAK!! Done and new trip report started 5/2/21

Yuck to snow and cold weather!

How funny I watched a Lifetime Christmas movie on Halloween night! :rotfl:

I hope you are still able to go in December! I hear you on just needing a vacation! But if not, you still have a lot of trips to look forward to next year!

I guess we broke a record from 1917 for the longest stretch in October less than 32 degrees, yuck!! I think the 12” of snow we got was in the top 5 on record, again yuck!
Nope! Too early for that nonsense!
I feel very safe going, now to convince old lady Andi :lmao:
:laughing:
I know, it was so chilly I wasn’t in the Halloween state of mind!
Yeah, me too. :/
Wow, the times are so different. Hopefully next year will be back to normal by Halloween.
Oh, I sure hope so. :(

Love the fact that you have so many trips lined up and really hope you are able to talk Andi round and go!
Laughed when I saw the 80s mullet as I too sported that look ! Such fashion icons we all were :rotfl:
Love Andi's pink hair too though not sure I'd be brave enough to wear it. She sounds very like my daughter who is also not a girly girl. Then again I wasn't very girly either -more likely to be found climbing a tree than playing with dolls but I do like to dress up every now and then and I'm getting to be a dab hand at drawing eyebrows until my own return :rotfl:

I hope you are able to go next month!!! But, if not, I'm happy to see you have lots of trips planned for 2021! A year, I'm convinced, HAS to be better than 2020, right?! ::yes::

Yuck to snow and cold weather!

How funny I watched a Lifetime Christmas movie on Halloween night! :rotfl:

I hope you are still able to go in December! I hear you on just needing a vacation! But if not, you still have a lot of trips to look forward to next year!
This week we have warm weather, yay! 70-75 the last couple days, feels so nice! To bad it won’t last :guilty:

I love the Christmas movies, everything is just so perfect in their world, is t it?
We unfortunately are surging here in the Midwest with cases so I just don’t know if traveling is a good idea! We are a very blue state and the majority of people wear 😷 and we are still seeing a surge, yikes!
I miss Disney and Florida so much! I hope we can go but I will have to think 🤔 on it!

Nope! Too early for that nonsense!
Our weather is on drugs, haha 😂 70’s this week, it feels so wonderful
YES! The 50th is October 1st!!!!!
So exciting I hope we can enjoy it in a normal way!
Oh no, I hope everything works out
Thank you, time will tell. It is not looking good right now
Oh my what a change I love that pink
I agree! She looks so cute 😊
Ahh thank you!

Love the fact that you have so many trips lined up and really hope you are able to talk Andi round and go!
Laughed when I saw the 80s mullet as I too sported that look ! Such fashion icons we all were :rotfl:
Love Andi's pink hair too though not sure I'd be brave enough to wear it. She sounds very like my daughter who is also not a girly girl. Then again I wasn't very girly either -more likely to be found climbing a tree than playing with dolls but I do like to dress up every now and then and I'm getting to be a dab hand at drawing eyebrows until my own return :rotfl:
I sure hope some of these trips work out! I always think it will surely be better by our planned trip and no, it is worse! Ugh!
I forgot about my mullet and then in the 90’s I had the big hair. Haha!
Andi is so much like my older sister, they could be twins minus many years lol 😆 My sister is a no frills tomboy just like Andi!
I am the opposite, very girly girl 👧 I love make up, shoes, clothes, and shopping 🛍

I hope you are able to go next month!!! But, if not, I'm happy to see you have lots of trips planned for 2021! A year, I'm convinced, HAS to be better than 2020, right?! ::yes::
Thank you Tracy! I don’t know if we will make the December trip but hopefully some of the 2021 ones will work out 🤞
It definitely has to be better than this year!!

Right now our trip is 9/22-9/29, with the first 2 nights at Universal for HHN. I may add a few more nights at the end so I can say hi to all Of you!

It`s been a while since I checked in....(hopefully) we`ll be there at that time too next year......and you know HHN is high on our agenda, so hope we can finally say a big hello to you then!

Thank you Tracy! I don’t know if we will make the December trip but hopefully some of the 2021 ones will work out 🤞
It definitely has to be better than this year!!

I was hoping to read the trip was definitely going ahead for December......fingers crossed, but I`m hearing many are changing their December plans now.......it`s so sad and so unfair.

I agree....next year HAS to be better??? Surely......

Hope you`re all doing well Caroline........ :wave2:

It`s been a while since I checked in....(hopefully) we`ll be there at that time too next year......and you know HHN is high on our agenda, so hope we can finally say a big hello to you then!
I would love to say hello! I sure hope we are all enjoying HHN and US next fall! This year has been such a downer ugh!
I was hoping to read the trip was definitely going ahead for December......fingers crossed, but I`m hearing many are changing their December plans now.......it`s so sad and so unfair.

I agree....next year HAS to be better??? Surely......

Hope you`re all doing well Caroline...
Thanks for asking about the trip. We have decided to cancel again! Just not a good time to travel in our opinion! We are staying close to home and following our lockdown rules for our state! What a rough year!
2021 surely will be better! We do have a late January trip still in place at this time.
I hope we get back down to my happy place! For now reading and watching theme park videos is a good way to feel like you are part of it. The new Velociraptor coaster looks intense! Andi will be doing that one solo unless we talk Jack into coming.
I hope all is well with you and yours Carole, take care!

I would love to say hello! I sure hope we are all enjoying HHN and US next fall! This year has been such a downer ugh!

Thanks for asking about the trip. We have decided to cancel again! Just not a good time to travel in our opinion! We are staying close to home and following our lockdown rules for our state! What a rough year!
2021 surely will be better! We do have a late January trip still in place at this time.
I hope we get back down to my happy place! For now reading and watching theme park videos is a good way to feel like you are part of it. The new Velociraptor coaster looks intense! Andi will be doing that one solo unless we talk Jack into coming.
I hope all is well with you and yours Carole, take care!

Oh I`m so sorry. I can see why you cancelled though...not an easy decision. It`s sad as I`ve heard of so many cancel December trips that have been so looked forward to after so many other disappointments this year.

Yes, next year will be better......that coaster is going to be amazing!! We are so excited for it opening. It`ll be a wonderful addition to IOA.

Thank you, you take care too......and we`ll definitely plan to say hello next year....:wave2:

Happy Thanksgiving 🦃 🍁
I hope everyone enjoys the day!
We are having a physically distanced day.
Jack is here and my husband. Andi is coming tomorrow and the boys are going hunting.
Andi and I canceled our trip for next week. My work is crazy right now and we just decided to postpone.
I hope to talk about my January trip in the near future. Hopefully, we won’t have to cancel that one.
I am thankful and blessed despite the stress out there.
Our area is in a surge and it is scary, our hospitals here have at least 30% COVID-19 patients now, it is such a stress on our nurses, doctors, and healthcare providers
I pray everyday it starts to improve and turn around.
Stay safe Everyone and

Happy Thanksgiving to you!
Sorry you had to cancel, but... understandable.
Enjoy this time with your family. :)

Sorry to see you are cancelling December but totally understand. Hope you are able to go on the futures ones .

Andi and I canceled our trip for next week. My work is crazy right now and we just decided to postpone.
I hope to talk about my January trip in the near future. Hopefully, we won’t have to cancel that one.
I am thankful and blessed despite the stress out there.
Our area is in a surge and it is scary, our hospitals here have at least 30% COVID-19 patients now, it is such a stress on our nurses, doctors, and healthcare providers

We just canceled our December trip too. I had been beginning to second guess thanks to this surge, and then I read a Twitter thread of someone detailing their father's battle and ultimate death from COVID, and I lost it. I couldn't handle that consequence for a non-necessary trip. We also are unlikely to go in January now, so two possible meet-ups lost :sad1:

Our hospitals are definitely feeling the strain too. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and continue to stay safe at work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter