“Fantasmic!” Dining Packages Returning 11/30!! *Updated with Locations & Prices*

It is 5:15 am and I can see the packages loaded and I was even able to choose a time for a couple but then, of course, it glitched and said it was unable to check for times at this time. I'm wondering if they're all gone or have they not truly opened?
No way of knowing. Mine went through.

It is 5:15 am and I can see the packages loaded and I was even able to choose a time for a couple but then, of course, it glitched and said it was unable to check for times at this time. I'm wondering if they're all gone or have they not truly opened?
I saw the same thing at 5:15, a few spots for 50’s. Looks glitchy to me.

I saw the same thing at 5:15, a few spots for 50’s. Looks glitchy to me.

I was thinking that too. I think they'll go fast but not that fast. Of course, I have to leave for work at 6 so by the time I get back in they'll for sure be gone.

I actually have 50's PT for one of our DHS days and Sci-Fi for another...does anyone think they'll allow us to turn that into a F! reservation when we get there?

Snagged a H&V for 12/3! DH and I are not taking our kids this trip, so not sure I’m into character dining this time, but we’ll see.

I booked Brown Derby for 12:45 lunch, but I had to use website. App was not up yet for me. Confirmation email said first show but did not show a time.

I was hoping for a little later, but 4:55 was it for a 9pm show apparently.
Did you use app? Website doesn’t state time, but I know the app did for CP dining package. Our confirmation email for lunch reservation for Fantasmic only says first show but no time.

I logged on at 545 dec 5 and only 1 time showing for BD..so either still loading or going fast. I grabbed it. Had a glitch error that sorry not working right now..hit backspace and got it back and reserved..oh and I had to reserve for 2 when I want 1 so I will have to call

I believe they are saying first show to give then the option of a second later. Dining packages are always first show

Last edited:
I got H&V for 12/16 at 4:40pm. I did it from the mobile app and it didn’t have show times. When I look at the MDE app 4:40pm says first show. Hopefully it is!

Oh, show time doesn't show up, but on the F! page it says 9pm only for my date. :)
Thanks! Glad you got a reservation!! Can’t wait- so excited!!!
I logged on at 545 dec 5 and only 1 time showing for BD..so either still loading or going fast. I grabbed it. Had a glitch error that sorry not working right now..hit backspace and got it back and reserved

I believe they are saying first show to give then the option of a second later. Dining packages are always first show
Glad it went through, amd thanks for info about packages. I didn’t know that! Enjoy the show!! 🙂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter