• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

“Dreams Come True Momma!” A 2 year old’s first trip ~ May 2015~Complete {NEW TR LINK!}

Oh darn it...I had the days mixed up. I knew you were going to CP just couldn't remember when. Well, I think you are going to meet a princess next...

do I have to get more specific? I'm guessing Tiana and Naveen.

Cute pictures at breakfast!

Now I am thinking Mickey's Philharmagic!
:rolleyes1

Lol....I was thinking I should get a gazillion points for getting that last one...
Enjoying your bump back toward the top are you? :thumbsup2

Oh darn it...I had the days mixed up. I knew you were going to CP just couldn't remember when.
:rotfl:

Well, I think you are going to meet a princess next...

do I have to get more specific? I'm guessing Tiana and Naveen.
:scratchin

Cute pictures at breakfast!
:thanks:

Wow! You are posting fast today! I missed getting in a guess on the last post because I was at work and there's no time for Dis there. :(

Congrats on the house! At least you'll be in before Christmas. That's great that you have many volunteering to help, also.

I really like Crystal Palace for breakfast for the early entry to the park. We have run into the issue of waiting a significant amount of time for the check, though. That eats into precious touring time.

I'll guess you met with Tiana and Naveen next.

Congratulations on the house! Enjoy it, even if it's stressful. I'm late to the guessing game and you don't need to include me, but I'll guess The Carousel.

So we are now back to fingers crossed.:rolleyes2 (Though at this point I have no choice but to assume that we will close of the 16th and plan accordingly. Movers have to be scheduled in all.) While I had been told priorly that the Clear to Close would lock in our closing date apparently instead we are now waiting on (What I have been assured) is the Final Final set of paperwork before getting to the closing table. And while they are pretty firmly sticking to the closing on the 16th, they haven't flat out said absolutely not to a dec 11th close. So maybe with a touch of persistence and christmas magic we can make this happen on the 11th! :santa:pixiedust::santa::flower3: Though really this lender could really be the president of Procrastinator's Anonymous! :rolleyes2

Wow! You are posting fast today! I missed getting in a guess on the last post because I was at work and there's no time for Dis there. :(
Trying speed things along. I recently counted and I've still got like 16-18 posts till it's through.

Congrats on the house! At least you'll be in before Christmas. That's great that you have many volunteering to help, also.
Thank you! We'll see how well things go.

I really like Crystal Palace for breakfast for the early entry to the park. We have run into the issue of waiting a significant amount of time for the check, though. That eats into precious touring time.
We asked for it when we sat down. That way everything was paid when we were ready to scamper out the door for rope drop.

I'll guess you met with Tiana and Naveen next.

I'm going to go with Ariel.

Congratulations on the house! Enjoy it, even if it's stressful.
:thanks: We are getting pretty excited about it all.

I'm late to the guessing game and you don't need to include me, but I'll guess The Carousel.

Hopefully. The final final papers will come through today.

I am going to guess Ariel's Grotto and Ariel along with little Mermaid ride

Word of warning, this is update is going to be very light on words and very picture heavy.
Thank you for catering to my reading level.

So with Little Miss in tow and standing at the exit to Peter Pan is there any way that our next ride WOULDN’T be It’s a Small World?
Darn! I should have known. Actually, I wanted to guess this, but I thought it seemed too easy.

Who or What do we see/do next?
Tiana

So we are now back to fingers crossed.:rolleyes2 (Though at this point I have no choice but to assume that we will close of the 16th and plan accordingly. Movers have to be scheduled in all.) While I had been told priorly that the Clear to Close would lock in our closing date apparently instead we are now waiting on (What I have been assured) is the Final Final set of paperwork before getting to the closing table. And while they are pretty firmly sticking to the closing on the 16th, they haven't flat out said absolutely not to a dec 11th close. So maybe with a touch of persistence and christmas magic we can make this happen on the 11th! :santa:pixiedust::santa::flower3: Though really this lender could really be the president of Procrastinator's Anonymous! :rolleyes2
You just aren't having any luck with this whole thing. You're due for some good luck, so maybe the 11th will work out!

Hopefully. The final final papers will come through today.
That would be wonderful! By Monday at the least. I hope.

I am going to guess Ariel's Grotto and Ariel along with little Mermaid ride

Thank you for catering to my reading level.
:rotfl2: I aim to please!!! :thumbsup2

Darn! I should have known. Actually, I wanted to guess this, but I thought it seemed too easy.
:rotfl:

:scratchin

You just aren't having any luck with this whole thing. You're due for some good luck, so maybe the 11th will work out!
Ugh tell me about it. At least we've got a great realtor in our corner that knows the ins and outs of all this nonsense and is helping to ride the lender's butt! :thumbsup2

Trying to get caught up around here! So much going on but good luck with everything!

Had to comment about this..:

It would be the perfect table for seeing Illuminations.

You are so lucky to have gotten a table there during the show...how awesome to have a nice place to sit and good food while you watch! Amazing!

Trying to get caught up around here! So much going on but good luck with everything!
:thanks: I'm hoping the zen feeling that has come over me stays. I'm either start moving in 6 days or 11 and I am getting everything I can packed up and ready to go as best as one can when they have a 3year old running around and no idea exactly when the moving truck arrives. :crazy2::rolleyes:

You are so lucky to have gotten a table there during the show...how awesome to have a nice place to sit and good food while you watch! Amazing!
We really did get super lucky with that table. It was a hard night to beat.

A “Hopping” Good Time with Tiana (5/13/15 Part 4)

After It’s a Small World we made our way over for a Meet and Greet that I had been really looking forward to. Little Miss was over the moon excited about this Meet and Greet as well.

Tiana was great. She really took time to interact with us and gush over Little Miss. The PhotoPass photographer was also great and really took some great shots.

MK_THEGLADE_7307493881_zps2pztqlqi.jpeg

MK_THEGLADE_7307493879_zpsn75ztaux.jpeg

MK_THEGLADE_7307493877_zps06purcst.jpeg

MK_THEGLADE_7307494446_zpsvmsbpxz2.jpeg

MK_THEGLADE_7307494452_zpsa28fehae.jpeg

MK_THEGLADE_7307494450_zpsns0buvvp.jpeg

MK_THEGLADE_7307494454_zpsn7wkxwcy.jpeg

MK_THEGLADE_7307493883_zps6yhqka6n.jpeg

MK_THEGLADE_7307493888_zps0fufs7zp.jpeg

MK_THEGLADE_7307494456_zpsjg38wnc9.jpeg

MK_THEGLADE_7307494459_zpszsdbq3to.jpeg

MK_THEGLADE_7307494465_zpsbygg32vf.jpeg

MK_THEGLADE_7307494468_zpsxtqbrayw.jpeg

MK_THEGLADE_7307494470_zps4wcls5rc.jpeg

MK_THEGLADE_7307494472_zpsui16vnoa.jpeg

MK_THEGLADE_7307494477_zpsabrpjfu7.jpeg

MK_THEGLADE_7307493891_zpsf3mfzmfc.jpeg

MK_THEGLADE_7307494480_zpsbknxvdqk.jpeg

MK_THEGLADE_7307494484_zps3x6e9mgb.jpeg

MK_THEGLADE_7307494486_zpssd2hsnir.jpeg

MK_THEGLADE_7307494482_zps5ihwxqfn.jpeg

MK_THEGLADE_7307494488_zps6bbhki1q.jpeg

(Continued in Next Post)

MK_THEGLADE_7307494492_zps5yqz0lc6.jpeg

MK_THEGLADE_7307494494_zpsenjj9c5q.jpeg

MK_THEGLADE_7307494498_zpsyu9oosur.jpeg

MK_THEGLADE_7307494496_zpst5jtdqtf.jpeg

MK_THEGLADE_7307494500_zpskchfr0tt.jpeg

MK_THEGLADE_7307494502_zpstmzz379y.jpeg

Overall it was a wonderful Meet and Greet. My only regret is that we didn’t get over there when Naveen is with her. Oh well, next time right?

***Bonus Time***

Where do we try to go next?

Where do we go instead?

Trip Report Game Points

@chunkymonkey : 6pts; first answer bonus, Tiana

@annie170 : 5pts; Tiana

@afwdwfan :5pts; Tiana

Totals:

annie170 – 49

Afwdwfan – 42

Dugette – 41

Chunkymonkey – 34

Cajunfan – 32

BlvInMagic – 29

Pkondz – 24

Princessesandpascal – 19

NJLauren - 19

Vleeth – 15

Mdsouth – 15

BibbitybobityLu – 11

Kadrachb – 8

LovesTheMouse – 6

ashw100 – 5

Oh my gosh! Those are just precious! Every meet and greet you've had has been phenomenal!

I'll guess you try meeting with Jasmine and Aladdin, but end up riding the Jungle Cruise or Magic Carpets instead.

First up was Tigger:

He seems to be first a lot. Maybe he just bounces faster than the other characters.

We tried to get Little Miss to bounce with Tigger but I think she was star struck a bit and she just stared at him.

:laughing: Star struck.

And then Eeyore, who she really seemed to love and was thrilled when Eeyore leaned over and gave her a kiss.

Awww....

And about the time that we were done Tigger came back around and this time a certain Little Miss was ready to bounce!

Atta girl! You bounce, girl!

So with it being right after Rope drop we decided that our first attraction would be to Hit up Peter Pan

Dang. Good choice, though.

I have to say, it was fun. Going into it I wasn’t sure about it because I am not really that big of a fan of the movie but the ride is really well done.

Your first time? Did you know beforehand that you'd "fly"?

Where to next?

Right across at IASW!

I warned that these would be quick fire updates. Don't assume this will be the last one of the week either.

Dang it! I really would've guessed IASW, too. I've had a rough week, so I'm just catching up now.

Word of warning, this is update is going to be very light on words and very picture heavy.

Gotcha... Off to peruse the photos...

It was a wonderful cruise but with the clock striking 9:30 we had somewhere we needed to get to.

And a song stuck in our heads for the next... oh... it's still stuck, right?

Who or What do we see/do next?

Tiana!

And while they are pretty firmly sticking to the closing on the 16th, they haven't flat out said absolutely not to a dec 11th close. So maybe with a touch of persistence and christmas magic we can make this happen on the 11th!

Keeping fingers crossed for you guys.

Though really this lender could really be the president of Procrastinator's Anonymous! :rolleyes2

Nope. That would be me.

A “Hopping” Good Time with Tiana (5/13/15 Part 4)

:sad2: I really was going with Tiana, too. But only because I had no idea and everyone else seemed to think so.
Ah, well.
Ya snooze ya lose.

Which is funny since snoozing was just about the last thing I got to do during the last week!

The PhotoPass photographer was also great and really took some great shots.

He did!
For some reason I really like this next one.
Something about Little Miss running and all you see is the hand out in greeting.

Although this one's a close second.

Where do we try to go next?

Where do we go instead?

Try to meet Ariel, but the line's not moving so you ride Under the Sea instead.

Ohana is our absolute favorite meal on property. So sorry you didn't love it as much this time! Little Miss looks way excited to be eating there!!

I absolutely adore the pre-park pictures. She is so photogenic, and I just love her outfit. She looks like she had a great time at Crystal Palace, heck I love the Pooh characters (and his french toast... yum) so I can only imagine how much a 2 year old would love it.

Whew, I step away for a few days and miss all kinds of updates!

Great morning. We always love Crystal Palace, especially pre-rope-drop. Great character interaction and tasty food. Definitely a bargain when you have a under-3-year-old.

Funny to read about Peter Pan, since Izzy and I just read a little Peter Pan storybook tonight (while wearing pirate hats and she "battled" Hook's picture w/her little toy sword).

Great meet with Tiana - you can see how thrilled Little Miss is. Very cute!

I'll guess you were going to Jungle Cruise, but ride the Magic Carpets instead.

Good luck with your closing!

I loved the Tiana and Naveen's meet in greet. They were the most fun and charismatic. I'm sad I missed them this year so I guess it will a priority for next!
Just cute pictures with Tiana! Little Miss looks like's having a ball! Was this as memorable as it looked?

Next up...meet more princess...Jasmine and Aladdin and if not...jungle cruise!

Looking forward to movin on up to the top! woohoo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter