“Dreams Come True Momma!” A 2 year old’s first trip ~ May 2015~Complete {NEW TR LINK!}

I am so, so sorry to hear about your recent miscarriage. Sending thoughts, prayers and good vibes your way. I know, from experience, how you must be feeling. Take it easy and take care of yourself. :hug:

Love! Love! LOVE! The pics from your meet with Ariel -- so sweet! And I'm just cracking up on how Little Miss told that her name was Ariel too... what a riot. We just came back from WDW last week and had did the CRT breakfast, and DS was just a smitten kitten when Ariel visited our table. I have to say, hands down, she was the best, most interactive and sweetest princess meet that we had during the entire trip.

Love the Magic Shot with Lumiere...those are my favorite.

Great pictures/interaction with Ariel.

I just found your TR, and I love it! Little Miss is so cute! We are taking our DS to WDW next year. He will be around 18-20 months at the time and I can't wait! As you mentioned, it will be so much different to see everything through his eyes. Hopefully he will love it.

I am so sorry about your losses. I can not imagine the pain that you have gone through with a miscarriage. However, I am glad that you were able to get pregnant. When we got pregnant with DS, that was our first thought. Both of our parents had issues getting pregnant, so we were just happy that we could get pregnant. Also, I am so sorry about your grandmother. My grandmother passed away the Saturday before Christmas last year. I know that it is tough. Just hold on to Little Miss and soak in her joy. That is what I did with my DS. I would just put my hand on my stomach, feel him kick, and focus on that.

very sorry to hear of your miscarriage - always hard to got through but I am sure even worse in that you could have used the good news and then that was taken from you. :hug:

That looks like such a wonderful meet with Ariel - your daughter looks so happy!

My sympathy on your miscarriage. It is emotionally draining as well as physically. May you find comfort in holding your loved ones tight. Remember, you will one day meet your child in heaven. I know that in the days and years ahead, you will at times think about this pregnancy and the unborn child. For me, writing down my thoughts helped me through these times. I also have special ornaments, angels that I hang each year on our tree to honor the children I lost due to multiple miscarriages
I was later able to have my daughter Haley. My kids are seven years apart in age due to the miscarriages. They get along fabulously and love each other dearly! So, take care of yourself and rely on others to help you heal during this time of stress and loss of two loved ones, your grandmother and the baby.

Back to the Trip Report --- I just adored all the photos of Little Miss and her connection with Ariel. You can tell from the photographs that it was a special connection they made and how Little Miss loved the experience. So cute!

I finally made it over to your trip report! Looks like a great start to your trip! I am so sorry to hear about your losses. Having a loved pass away is never easy, and it's a shame when people are so selfish to cause drama surrounding it.

Hoping life settles down for you soon! I can't wait to hear more about your magical trip!

First, I am so sorry for your loss. Those pictures of little miss and Ariel are adorable. That's cute that she told her her name was Ariel too. Connor told Ariel we have a cat, we don't, some thing about her must make them fall in love and say whatever :rotfl2:. I think you went to enchanted tales with belle and had able fous brew.m

Ahhhh! I can't believe that I didn't realize you had started your TR!

To go back - My kids never follow the sleeping plan either - at least she did catch a nap. Sorry about the yuckies though.
The room looks beautiful. I can imagine any little princess would enjoy it. I would still like to take my 9yo so I appreciate your pictures!
I can't believe you had to wait so long for a bus! That is crazy!
Little girls + princesses = my favorite part of Disney. Both your Cinderella and Ariel meets were adorable! It looks like Ariel and Little Miss were having quite the conversation.
Wow, you got to MK early! Good job! So, was that the "talking" Mickey? I haven't met him yet. I wonder if the CM thought you were asking which side would be better to see Mickey in the welcome show? IDK, it just seems odd they wouldn't know which side the theater is on!
The line at PP builds SO fast. Smart move in skipping it.

Hugs on all the real life stuff. That is tough. I hope things start to look up soon.

First of all I just wanted to say how sorry I am for all you have been going through :hug:
I have never been through a miscarriage personally but my brother and his fiancée suffered one at the start of the year and it is was heart-breaking. So I'm thinking of you :hug:

On a happier note how adorable are all your Little Miss photos! :hyper:

MK_BELLEVILLAGEBRIDGEICONNC_7300212000_zps6ywlrb9x.jpeg

Darn I said Chip! But Lumière is just as cool...or I guess warm! :rotfl:

Clearly there was a very in-depth conversation going on here! I'm thinking Little Miss was telling Ariel about all her thingamabobs! :rotfl:

@BibbitybobityLu – 3 Points for full correct answer

Woohoo! I'm on the scoreboard...not that I'm competitive or anything :rolleyes1

Okay I think this is my favourite!

No, wait I think this is! Just too cute! :goodvibes

I just about melted when Little Miss told Ariel that her name was Ariel. (It’s not)

:rotfl: That's so sweet!

Little Miss was just star struck and just LOVED Ariel. And Its safe to say that Ariel (and everyone else around us) just Loved Little Miss as well.

Of course on both counts! ::yes::

***Bonus Time!***

- What is the next thing that we did?

Hmmm....I'm going to say Enchanted Tales With Belle as you are in that area.

-Do we stop for a snack and if so what do we get?

I think you did and you got a LeFou's Brew, again cause you were in the area. Or maybe you got a Cinnamon Bun...no I'll stick with the Brew!

Hope all is well with you and little Miss's birthday party was wonderful. You've obviously been going through a lot so be sure you are looking after you too. As someone who struggled with fertility issues too, i know first had how hard it is and how devastating miscarriages can be. That said, just look at that little girl you have and no matter what else may or may not be in your future you already have the greatest gift ever.

So on to happier times, I love the lumiere photo (never seen that before) and the Ariel pictures are amazing. Little Miss surely met her idol.

And bound and determine to get a darn point I'm gonna vote for Dumbo and snacks at Big Top Treats.

I'll be back later to do responses later, but I have read them and they were helpful for getting through the week.

This morning my wonderful mother surprised me by offering to take Little Miss for a sleep over tonight. So I got a much needed girl's day out with my best friend doing bridal errands, and a nice date night with DH tonight. Tomorrow is said best friend's bridal shower. Busy, busy but in a good, refreshing and relaxing way

I'll be back later to do responses later, but I have read them and they were helpful for getting through the week.

This morning my wonderful mother surprised me by offering to take Little Miss for a sleep over tonight. So I got a much needed girl's day out with my best friend doing bridal errands, and a nice date night with DH tonight. Tomorrow is said best friend's bridal shower. Busy, busy but in a good, refreshing and relaxing way

Glad you got some much needed girl time! Looking forward to the next update :-)

I'm so sorry for your losses. I hope things ease up for you and that Little Miss had a great birthday. Your photo pass pictures of Ariel are adorable. Little Miss' eyes sparkle looking at her. I'm going to guess Teacups and a mickey bar since my first guess was already guessed.
-Lindsey:earsgirl:

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Really cute shots of Little Miss and Ariel! It looks like they had lots of fun. And I love that she decided her name was Ariel as well!

My guess is heading back to Storybook Circus for ride on Dumbo and a sweet treat from Big Top!

Glad that you have an outlet to have fun and get your mind off of things. I hope you have a great 4th!

The pictures of Little Miss and Ariel are adorable! It looks like she had a great time. Ariel is such a good character meet at her grotto!
:thanks:

Enchanted Tales with Belle... and I think you stop for a snack and its a LeFrou's brew!
:rolleyes1

First, I am sorry for your loss. It is so hard to find out that you are pregnant and losing it at the same time. I have been there. I understand the pain. I am glad to hear that at least you have some comfort in knowing that you can get pregnant again.

I also understand the full out tantrum. My (now 21 year old) son only had a few of these in his toddler years, but I clearly remember having to leave the grocery store when I had a cart full of food because he was having a melt down. I'm talking the have to put him on my hip with his back to me because his arms and legs are flailing and he is screaming at the top of his lungs. Hang in there. It really does get better (at least until the teenage years, lol!)
Ah the "fun" of Parenting right?

The cake is beautiful! I am sure you were able to get it back together and everyone enjoyed it!
:thanks: I'll post more on it when I can.

OH MY GOSH!!! The Ariel meet and greet pictures are absolutely STUNNING! They really tell the story of their interaction. You can see how much she ADORES Ariel! And you can see that they are having a conversation that she is completely engrossed in. How SPECTACULAR!!!

I can't wait to see more!
I'll update more when I get the chance.

And oh my, I am tied for first place!!!
:thumbsup2

And my guesses are, you went to Enchanted Tales with Belle and had a LeFrou's Brew at Gaston's (my second choice snack would be the cupcake parfaits in that area)

You meet daisy and Minnie and you get a snack at Gastons.... :)

Pictures are so cute! Looks like your having a great time!!
:thanks: We loved that M&G

How was the party? Did she love that amazing cake?
I get an update about the party written when I get a chance. But she watched me finish it and was thrilled with a Punzel Cake!

Cute! Izzy calls her "Punzel" too! Does Little Miss call Cinderella "Rella"?
Nope actually she calls Cinderella "Cinrera" :cutie::rotfl:

What a fantastic meet with Ariel. There is just so much joy on her little face. Amazing and so many great photos! :lovestruc

Hmmmm, I have no clue with the contest, but I guess I'll say Barnstormer and a cinnamon roll at Gaston's.

Thinking of you tomorrow :hug:

I'm very sorry for your loss. But I'm very happy that you've decided to continue tour TR!
Never a question not to finish. I have plans for this trip report once I get it written up.

You got some great pictures with lil miss and Ariel!
Indeed I did! Some of my favorites from the trip.

So glad to hear you had a friend to talk things over with. Sounds like you've come to some peace about the situation?
And I love how you look on the bright side.
Best friends make all the difference!

I'll do my best! :goodvibes

Awww... She's too stinkin' cute!
She is that! ::yes::

I love that! I've never seen a magic shot like that one!
I love how it turned out. It was funny though because the PPguy REALLY wanted it to be Little Miss's hand that lumier appeared on.

It was down for refurb when I was there. Did it look any different?
I noticed things I didn't notice before but that could be because I had only ridden it once prior. It looked good though.

Oh, man. That smile. She must have you guys wrapped around her little finger! :laughing:
::yes::

Ariel must've asked her about her "fins"?
Can't say I remember off the top of my head. DH is still working on editing the videos.

It sure looks like it.
And I must say... I didn't think it was possible to get more Ariel pictures in a TR than I did! :laughing:
:rotfl: They were all too good not to include!

Awwww.... She really was having a good time, wasn't she!

You're pretty close, maybe the line wasn't too bad.
Dumbo.

Yes you do and you went to Cheshire Cafe for a cupcake?

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

The cake turned out beautiful. How was the party?
:thanks: I'll get an update about it up when I can.

Your photos from your visit with Ariel are just fantastic! So many frame worthy pictures from this trip!
Oh I have big plans for the pictures from this trip that require me to get the Trip report done. It will be quite a bit of work but worth it.

I'll guess you used your fastpasses for Enchanted Tales with Belle and your snack was LeFou's Brew and a cinnamon roll at Gaston's.

What sweet and precious pictures!

Looks like it was truly magical. :)
It really was! pixiedust:

Thank you for sharing them and I hope that they do bring you some comfort and joy in the coming days, weeks, and months.
Indeed they do.

Your friend is absolutely right. It's tough go through, but what a great silver lining that it DID happen! :hug:

Great picture! She really does the magic shots very well.

You can really tell she was having a blast with Ariel! It's great to see her having such a good time!
::yes:: Such big fun!

That's fantastic. I think there's just something about Ariel. She's great with girls that age, because DD fell in love with her after meeting her there.
:rotfl: she is really engaging isn't she?

Barnstormer

I think you'll stop in the Big Top refreshments... maybe for a Goofy Glacier?

Those are the most adorable pics of little miss with Ariel. Also I love the Lumiere magic shot too...so cute!!!

I am so, so sorry to hear about your recent miscarriage. Sending thoughts, prayers and good vibes your way. I know, from experience, how you must be feeling. Take it easy and take care of yourself. :hug:

Love! Love! LOVE! The pics from your meet with Ariel -- so sweet! And I'm just cracking up on how Little Miss told that her name was Ariel too... what a riot. We just came back from WDW last week and had did the CRT breakfast, and DS was just a smitten kitten when Ariel visited our table. I have to say, hands down, she was the best, most interactive and sweetest princess meet that we had during the entire trip.
:rotfl: she is really engaging isn't she?

Love the Magic Shot with Lumiere...those are my favorite.

Great pictures/interaction with Ariel.

I just found your TR, and I love it!
:dogdance::welcome::thanks:

Little Miss is so cute!

We are taking our DS to WDW next year. He will be around 18-20 months at the time and I can't wait! As you mentioned, it will be so much different to see everything through his eyes. Hopefully he will love it.
Fun stuff!

I am so sorry about your losses. I can not imagine the pain that you have gone through with a miscarriage. However, I am glad that you were able to get pregnant. When we got pregnant with DS, that was our first thought. Both of our parents had issues getting pregnant, so we were just happy that we could get pregnant. Also, I am so sorry about your grandmother. My grandmother passed away the Saturday before Christmas last year. I know that it is tough. Just hold on to Little Miss and soak in her joy. That is what I did with my DS. I would just put my hand on my stomach, feel him kick, and focus on that.

very sorry to hear of your miscarriage - always hard to got through but I am sure even worse in that you could have used the good news and then that was taken from you. :hug:

That looks like such a wonderful meet with Ariel - your daughter looks so happy!
Indeed it was!

I am so sorry for both of your losses! :hug:

My sympathy on your miscarriage. It is emotionally draining as well as physically.

May you find comfort in holding your loved ones tight. Remember, you will one day meet your child in heaven. I know that in the days and years ahead, you will at times think about this pregnancy and the unborn child. For me, writing down my thoughts helped me through these times. I also have special ornaments, angels that I hang each year on our tree to honor the children I lost due to multiple miscarriages
I was later able to have my daughter Haley. My kids are seven years apart in age due to the miscarriages. They get along fabulously and love each other dearly! So, take care of yourself and rely on others to help you heal during this time of stress and loss of two loved ones, your grandmother and the baby.

Back to the Trip Report --- I just adored all the photos of Little Miss and her connection with Ariel. You can tell from the photographs that it was a special connection they made and how Little Miss loved the experience. So cute!
One of my favorites of the trip!

I finally made it over to your trip report!
:dogdance::welcome:

Looks like a great start to your trip!

I am so sorry to hear about your losses. Having a loved pass away is never easy, and it's a shame when people are so selfish to cause drama surrounding it.
:thanks: Death is never easy for any family. I think the Drama Llamas just come with it.

Hoping life settles down for you soon! I can't wait to hear more about your magical trip!

First, I am so sorry for your loss.

Those pictures of little miss and Ariel are adorable.

That's cute that she told her her name was Ariel too. Connor told Ariel we have a cat, we don't, some thing about her must make them fall in love and say whatever :rotfl2:.
:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao::thumbsup2

I think you went to enchanted tales with belle and had able fous brew.m

Ahhhh! I can't believe that I didn't realize you had started your TR!
:wave2:

To go back - My kids never follow the sleeping plan either - at least she did catch a nap. Sorry about the yuckies though.
Always keeping things exciting! :rolleyes:

The room looks beautiful. I can imagine any little princess would enjoy it. I would still like to take my 9yo so I appreciate your pictures!
More to come!

I can't believe you had to wait so long for a bus! That is crazy!
It won't be the last incident!

Little girls + princesses = my favorite part of Disney.
One of mine too! :thumbsup2

Both your Cinderella and Ariel meets were adorable! It looks like Ariel and Little Miss were having quite the conversation.
::yes:: Indeed they were!

Wow, you got to MK early! Good job!

So, was that the "talking" Mickey?

I haven't met him yet. I wonder if the CM thought you were asking which side would be better to see Mickey in the welcome show? IDK, it just seems odd they wouldn't know which side the theater is on!
Hmm maybe. THough it might have been the way I asked though. Who knows.

The line at PP builds SO fast. Smart move in skipping it.
It really does!

Hugs on all the real life stuff. That is tough. I hope things start to look up soon.

First of all I just wanted to say how sorry I am for all you have been going through :hug:
I have never been through a miscarriage personally but my brother and his fiancée suffered one at the start of the year and it is was heart-breaking. So I'm thinking of you :hug:

On a happier note how adorable are all your Little Miss photos! :hyper:
I know right! :rotfl:

Darn I said Chip! But Lumière is just as cool...or I guess warm! :rotfl:
:thumbsup2

Clearly there was a very in-depth conversation going on here! I'm thinking Little Miss was telling Ariel about all her thingamabobs! :rotfl:

Woohoo! I'm on the scoreboard...not that I'm competitive or anything :rolleyes1
:rotfl: That's alright. The competitiveness makes things fun!

Okay I think this is my favourite!

No, wait I think this is! Just too cute! :goodvibes
Welcome to my thought process when trying to narrow down pictures! :rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:

Hmmm....I'm going to say Enchanted Tales With Belle as you are in that area.

I think you did and you got a LeFou's Brew, again cause you were in the area. Or maybe you got a Cinnamon Bun...no I'll stick with the Brew!

Hope all is well with you and little Miss's birthday party was wonderful. You've obviously been going through a lot so be sure you are looking after you too. As someone who struggled with fertility issues too, i know first had how hard it is and how devastating miscarriages can be.

That said, just look at that little girl you have and no matter what else may or may not be in your future you already have the greatest gift ever.
Indeed! ::yes:::wizard:

So on to happier times, I love the lumiere photo (never seen that before) and the Ariel pictures are amazing. Little Miss surely met her idol.
It was a magical meet for sure!

And bound and determine to get a darn point I'm gonna vote for Dumbo and snacks at Big Top Treats.

Glad you got some much needed girl time! Looking forward to the next update :-)
Amazing how healing girl time can be right!

I'm so sorry for your losses. I hope things ease up for you and that Little Miss had a great birthday.

Your photo pass pictures of Ariel are adorable.

Little Miss' eyes sparkle looking at her.
One of my favorite parts of the trip. I was happy to see that the extra sparkle in her eye was caught by the camera!

I'm going to guess Teacups and a mickey bar since my first guess was already guessed.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Really cute shots of Little Miss and Ariel!

It looks like they had lots of fun. And I love that she decided her name was Ariel as well!
Indeed she did!

My guess is heading back to Storybook Circus for ride on Dumbo and a sweet treat from Big Top!

Glad that you have an outlet to have fun and get your mind off of things. I hope you have a great 4th!
Same to you!

Little Miss's Birthday Party....

I'm so glad I got some good shots of Little Miss's birthday cake right after I had finished it. You see, it turns out that rice cakes (What I used as the main structure of Rapunzel's tower) loose their structural integrity when exposed to the moisture of the fridge and freezer. So I came down stair on the day of the party to find this:

20150620_094945_zpsqkj5ruuh.jpg

20150620_095013_zpsjkiqgqqn.jpg

After spending a good chunk of the morning and afternoon trying to fix it I ended up chopping it up as a lost cause. Those that read my PTR might remember that I had ordered a castle cake for my Disney themed birthday party back in February. I still had the castle pieces left over from that cake so I grabbed one of the tower's and slapped it over the hole from the original (and much better) tower and piped new vines on it.

It turned out like this:

20150620_191601_zpsdzn7dhnz.jpg

Not perfect but still cute and Little Miss was still pretty thrilled with her "Punzel Cake" She watched me make the original tower the night before so at least got to see it before it fell apart.

20150620_184838_zpszo82bnfz.jpg

The party itself went well and fun was had by all.

The next day we took Little Miss to her first movie at a Movie theater to see Inside Out. It's a wonderful movie and kinda a down right perfect movie for us to see considering all that has been going on. I almost want to go see it again and will for sure be adding it to our collection when it comes out on blue ray.

20150621_171741_zpscesyw1ov.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter