ºoºShare a drink! Places to find Adult beverages at DLR! * Come check it out!*ºoº

Why two a piece? Is it a customs thing?

Yep, darn Customs!! We can bring back either two 750 ml bottles of wine, one 1.14 liter of hard alcohol, or 24 beers each............ I choose the wine, por favore :thumbsup2

Yep, darn Customs!! We can bring back either two 750 ml bottles of wine, one 1.14 liter of hard alcohol, or 24 beers each............ I choose the wine, por favore :thumbsup2

It is about the same coming into the US as well. :)

I had a mango mojito at the cove bar in June. I swear I could of sat there all afternoon drinking them they were soooo goood!

Not sure if you can get it at World Market, but I know some have found it at BevMo and Costco (about $20) and other places in California. It's a fave with some of the ladies :thumbsup2

I personally will be stocking up on my Magicale when I'm there in November. I can bring back two bottles and I'll get my sister to bring two - yay for Magicale!! We're down to our last bottle here now and I don't want to drink it until I can replace it!

Well I went to WM today and I found it!!!! Rosa Regale for $19.99 a bottle. :) I can't wait to try it!!! and the bottle is so pretty!

Wow, Pixiewings- that is a great price! I know our BevMo has Rosa Regale in full bottles and in splits, although I don't recall the price. Definitely cheaper than on the menu at Golden Vine in DCA. We stopped at the Hearthstone Bar in the Grand California on Wed and tried a couple drinks. I will post pics as soon as my daughter shows me how. I had the Magical Star Cocktail (which also comes with a glow cube) and has Fusion organic mango and passion fruit liquer, Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, and pineapple juice. Delish! This was a sweeter drink and slightly tropical. Daughter had a Raspberry Rain - which has Rain organic red grape hibiscus vodka, chambord, fresh raspberry, lychee and freshly squeezed lemon juice topped with soda water. Yummy! This drink was refreshing and a little more tangy with a distinct raspberry flavor. Both are a terrific antidote to tired tootsies!

Well I went to WM today and I found it!!!! Rosa Regale for $19.99 a bottle. :) I can't wait to try it!!! and the bottle is so pretty!

Yay for finding it :thumbsup2 It is pretty and pretty tasty :rotfl2:

I had the Magical Star Cocktail (which also comes with a glow cube) and has Fusion organic mango and passion fruit liquer, Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, and pineapple juice. Delish! This was a sweeter drink and slightly tropical.

This is the drink I really want to see! I think you need to have at least 10 posts before you can add pics.

Some shots of the wine bar and the alfresco lounge above:

(wine bar/lounge above)

(stairs going to lounge next to wine bar)

..more to come as soon as i can! :woohoo::hug:

Here is my favorite champagne .. the stanford brut split!:woohoo: and a cheese platter!!:woohoo:

Thanks Sara! That look's like such a good time!! Can't wait!
I'm heading to WM this weekend for the Regale! Yippeeee!

They have Pinot Grigio too, that and Red Zin is my favorite! Oh and Pinot Noir... OK, I'm a Wino!:laughing:

ok so the stanford brute was a total of $8.16 and the cheese box was $15.00 / $13.87 with Ap.

yeah the mendocino wine bar.. try looking at the front of the thread.. very first post, its already been explained!

sonoma terrace is to the left of WCT, that is where the woc meals are purchased?picked up.. again the mendocino terrrace is to the right of the wct, that is where the wine is served

i only now these places

WCT,Alfresco lounge(maybe i might have to check) and wine bar, cove bar, hotel bar.... maybe naples :goodvibes its like $12 a glass.. but so worth it!

Magicale is simply magical. And you all are making me really thirsty! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter