ºoº I AM BACK ºoº

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
HI ALL! We just got back this afternoon! dh took the kids to the park for an hour. I thought I would check in ~ I'll write a report later!

WE HAD A BLAST! ºoº

Welcome back Sandra!!
I hope you had a great time, we'll be waiting to hear all the details!! :)

Welcome back,sandra.Waiting for all of the details. :D

Glad to hear that you had a great time!

Welcome back!

:bounce:

Nice to hear that your trip went well. Hope you are well rested and refreshed! Welcome home!:cool:

Welcome Home SandraC! I've been thinking about you this past week. Glad to hear that your trip was great!:D

Cheers,

Welcome back Sandra I just read your first days trip report and I'm glad everything went so well. I'm really impressed that the HoJo went out and bought a crib for your little guy. Looking forward to hearing all about the rest of it. Kathy

Welcome back!

It seems like you just left... vacations are way to short... no?

Taking Ryleigh ( DD in wheelchair) in 11 days. Did you get a GAC for your chil;d and how was it?

Welcome back Sandra! I just posted a little message on your other thread. Glad you had a great time :D

Welcome back SandraC! Can't wait to read about your trip. It sounds like you had a great time.
:D

Hi all. I really must thank you all for giving me such great advice. We had such a great time thanks to the important info I got right here! THX

I will be posting TRIP REPORTS on the TRIP REPORT BOARDS, so far I am up to day 3!

I will get my act in gear soon and post meal reviews and more.

I've been a little weepy today. Upon return yesterday I was REALLY missing VACATION! Planning for three years and having such a great time and now it's OVER ~ it's very sad! I will get my stuff together and start planning next trip soon! Also we got sad sad sad news that Gary's uncle died yesterday morning of cancer, it was excepted, but still very sad. Also so sad~last Wednesday our neighbour and school mate of dd's died of cancer, he was 6 years old. I haven't told dd about it yet. I will seek advise from school first. dd didn't know him very well, be it's still sad for a 7 year old child to deal with. We told dd about Gary's uncle this morning and it made her very sad, I don't want to stress her out more.

She had a wonderful time on vacation, it's been an emotional couple of days!

THANKS ALL!

Sorry to hear about your uncle and daughter's schoolmate. After a dream vacation, it must be hard to come home to bad news. I have enjoyed reading your posts, and read about you leaving for vacation, and l thought of you when you were on vacation, because you were very excited, and now l am reading your reports, which are very interesting. Next week we leave for Florida, staying for ten nights at the HIFS, and we are getting very excited. We have a 3 and 7 year old. I have never been to Florida, so l am very excited. Well nice to hear you had a nice vacation, and l am sad it is over for you. I can wait for my vacation, as l know how time flies, and before l know it, our vacation will be over too, so l am enjoying getting ready for it, and savouring every moment. I guess it is a crazy way of thinking, but l know the down feeling you have when everything you worked so hard for is over, but the memories will live on forever. This is our first real vacaton with the kids, so it will be a special one indeed. Take Care, Karen

Wow! SandraC, you have had quite a rollercoaster of high and low emotions. Cancer has affected our family a few times. Keep thinking Disney. The great thing about videotaping your holiday is that it helps with the post-Disney letdown. We watched our video many times:) and showed it to our family and friends (abbreviated version of course as we had 3 hours of tape LOL) It certainly helped prolong our trip.
Canadave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter