• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

°O° Disney Fans/Singles Photo Thread °O°

6-5-2009112440AM.jpg

How do you post a pic :o

Wicker, when you make a post, you'll see all these buttons above the text box. One of them looks like a little mountain - its the third from the right on the bottom row. When you click that, you just paste the link of where your photo is uploaded (like your facebook, or photobucket - somewhere like that). if you need help, just let me know :)

Not at Disney, but for all of you who remember Pauly Shore. . .Otherwise known as the Weasel. Saw his show tonight, he was still hilarious.
101_1352.jpg

Going to see Pauly!!!
101_1338.jpg

Wow, everyone is so gorgeous! I think the thrill of Disney gives us all a little something extra. ;)

Here's hoping this works, this is my favorite Disney picture of me because we were having so much fun. I cropped my girlfriends out for privacy but we all looked "princess gangsta."

n12804674_35021161_7907.jpg

I've enjoyed looking through everyone's pics!

best of luck to everyone out there... thankfully I have found someone near me!

Rachel I love your post BBB pic! Is that your real hair they made into ears? TOO CUTE!!!

And helloooooo... "bad boy" disney guys? And SINGLE? :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I don't really have any new pics... esp no disney pics.. haven't been since 2005. Hoping to go in 2010 tho!

Rachel I love your post BBB pic! Is that your real hair they made into ears? TOO CUTE!!!

hehe thanks! actually, those are clip in minnie ears! i bought them at the World of Disney store. I don't have a good hat head, so i figured those were a nice easy solution to getting my DIS on :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter