°O° Disney Fans/Singles Photo Thread °O°

Some new May 2009 WDW DISmeet pictures. . .quite obviously stolen from others. . .cause I like the pictures. . .

Blue Bus Group:

BlueBusGroup.jpg

Girls at Epcot Rope Drop:

GirlsatRope.jpg

What fun this trip was.

In the first picture we have, from left to right:

Ken, Jerry, Andrea, Roseanne, Tom, Augie, Patty and Darcy

In the second pic we have, from left to right:

Roseanne, Patty, Andrea, Darcy, Amy, Corinna

Such fun. . .

Best trip ever!! Can't wait to meet up agsin in Aug!!

Patty

Soon Girlfriend. . .I am soooo excited. Just paid off my trip so its a done deal. . .love paying things off early. . .we got some good ressies. I know you get there on the 31st, when do you leave?

This thread seems to have gotten a little off topic, but I'm new so I'll be "that guy" to try to bring it back.

Dan.jpg

Yes, I'm wearing a shirt with my face on it. Don't be too jealous!

I was under the impression that this thread was about Dis singles posting photos of themselves, not necessarily photos at Disney. Apologies if that was a mistake...

Danny, the original topic was singles posting single disney fun . . .then it became singles fun. .. .getting it back on track means posting singles having Disney fun. .

I was under the impression that this thread was about Dis singles posting photos of themselves, not necessarily photos at Disney. Apologies if that was a mistake...

Danny, the original topic was singles posting single disney fun . . .then it became singles fun. .. .getting it back on track means posting singles having Disney fun. .

Welcome Danny! Look around for some of the other singles threads if you like. I thought it was to know who the singles were too... as never said it was for Disney only pics. Oh well... guess a lot of us were wrong again :lmao:

OP:

Ok...it's been discussed for while in the singles thread and being that I've been nominated to start it...so without further ado...

Welcome Danny! Look around for some of the other singles threads if you like. I thought it was to know who the singles were too... as never said it was for Disney only pics. Oh well... guess a lot of us were wrong again
:lmao:

OP:

I've seen alot of photos posted that weren't from Disney...all the way back from when the thread first started. :confused3

Hello, My little ones and I getting ready for MNNSHP. We are heading back soon for new photos

101_0642.jpg

single... check
photo at disney... check
would love some comments.. check! hehehehe

disney085-1.jpg

me at DAK

me and my friend bridgette going down splash mountain... b.t.w. my obsession with the mouse has me moving to orlando 4.6 miles away from paradise. :banana:

coasters004-1.jpg

Hello, here are some pics of me and GF. also other pics of just me.

261g585.jpg

npp00z.jpg

21wpxl.jpg

They even let me operate the Monorail!
2zf7oqv.jpg

single... check
photo at disney... check
would love some comments.. check! hehehehe

disney085-1.jpg

me at DAK

Very Attractive....check
Nice Tattoos....check
Loves Disney...check

:rotfl: Nice Pics!! Enjoy living in FL....I lived in Winter Park in 2007 and loved it, wish I was back there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter