°O° Disney Fans/Singles Photo Thread °O°

I just had to share from my first cruise (of which I am still riding the high off of).

IMG_0436.jpg

Ok... here goes. I scanned this one the other day for a friend and since I haven't posted in forever.... (another friend took the pic and had it developed... what's up with that old technology)

Cheers from a local Irish pub.
Picture3.png

Great new pics everyone, thanks for sharing :) It is always nice to put a face to the posts :)

Is this NOT a pix thread. . .I need pix peeps. . .

Had trouble finding a recent picture. This one's 9 years old. Remove the glasses, lose about eight pounds (about 3/4 of it from around the face), and more gray hair. All of the men in my family are bald. I didn't stand a chance!

I would've tried hair color for men, but it doesn't work well on scalps! :lmao:

Mypicture1999.jpg

Bill, reread the post mister. . .I said this is a pix thread. . .give me pix. . .(okay so that is the literal translation of what I said but you get it. . .)
I thought it was a bit odd that you made your post directly above a Disney-related pix post.:laughing: Anyway, I beg to differ on your strict fundamentalist interpretation of the thread subject. Blabbin' about photos and related stories fits in with my read of the thread subject. I prefer to see discussions evolve from various pix posts. Different strokes for different folks.:hippie: Peace!

Happy Holidays! :santa:
Grand Floridian Photopass photo session.

image148rs.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter