~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 4

Damn...that's a great idea...now you're thinkin...

Oh...yes I do! I think you got a sampling of me havign quite a few of those after a nigth of DJ'n...

Yeah, but I'm sure samples are given out freely!! You wouldn't want to keep all that to yourself now!!

Andrea

Oh...yes I do! I think you got a sampling of me havign quite a few of those after a nigth of DJ'n...

Yeah, but I'm sure samples are given out freely!! You wouldn't want to keep all that to yourself now!!

Andrea

Oh, that is something I can't wait to see. Perhaps tomorrow or Saturday? I will totally take over the music for you if you get too hammered

Andrea

Well...get on over here and I'll make sure that I share...

So...know of any good bars/clubs in Vegas that make a good LIT?

Oh, that is something I can't wait to see. Perhaps tomorrow or Saturday? I will totally take over the music for you if you get too hammered

Don't let him get too hammered or he'll keep playing the same song over and over and over!!

Andrea

Well...get on over here and I'll make sure that I share...

So...know of any good bars/clubs in Vegas that make a good LIT?

I think I'll see what Cheshire Kitty has to say first!! Make sure you don't make a fool of yourself this weekend!

Lots of great clubs, wouldn't know which ones make it good though since I tend to go for the straight stuff!

Andrea

I think I'll see what Cheshire Kitty has to say first!! Make sure you don't make a fool of yourself this weekend!

Lots of great clubs, wouldn't know which ones make it good though since I tend to go for the straight stuff!

Andrea

Say about what? Whether or not he will get me free drinks? Even if he doesn't I'll just find someone else who will. Perhaps a man from England named Joey...

Rum...that's all I have to say.

Don't let him get too hammered or he'll keep playing the same song over and over and over!!

Andrea
Yikes...I had nights where I actually thought that was happening...

Make sure you don't make a fool of yourself this weekend!

Andrea
Well...you'll be the first to know as it's happening this weekend. :laughing:

Gonna have to do your research before I get there...pick the places and we're going...:thumbsup2

Say about what? Whether or not he will get me free drinks? Even if he doesn't I'll just find someone else who will. Perhaps a man from England named Joey...

Rum...that's all I have to say.

That's the way to do it!! Most girls can drink all night for free here, you just gotta know how!! :lmao:

Andrea

Sooooooo I visited Leo last Friday like I said I was going to. When I got there...he was wasted. It was quite amusing. He couldn't find some song he wanted so he started throwing some of his CDs.

I wish I had my camera...and I ALWAYS have my camera, don't know why I didn't this time!!!

No free drinks though!!! I was too busy dancing by myself. haha

Sooooooo I visited Leo last Friday like I said I was going to. When I got there...he was wasted. It was quite amusing. He couldn't find some song he wanted so he started throwing some of his CDs.

I wish I had my camera...and I ALWAYS have my camera, don't know why I didn't this time!!!

No free drinks though!!! I was too busy dancing by myself. haha

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I would have loved to see pictures of that

Leo didn't buy you a drink?!?!?

That was a rough night...for some reason, I can't recall the last 1 hour...it's a complete blur. :confused3 I blame it on the bartender...he didn't make my LIT's the right way. :laughing:
I do remember throwing a CD over my shoulder because I didn't like it...you were there to see that??
A few of my friends were there and told me they were enjoying the music, but I cut off the last song of the night...:thumbsup2

That was a rough night...for some reason, I can't recall the last 1 hour...it's a complete blur. :confused3 I blame it on the bartender...he didn't make my LIT's the right way. :laughing:
I do remember throwing a CD over my shoulder because I didn't like it...you were there to see that??
A few of my friends were there and told me they were enjoying the music, but I cut off the last song of the night...:thumbsup2

hahaha I sure did see you throw that CD!!! Try not to get so hammered next time...although it was entertaining. Maybe you should do it again so I can take pics and video!!

hahaha I sure did see you throw that CD!!! Try not to get so hammered next time...although it was entertaining. Maybe you should do it again so I can take pics and video!!

Yeah, make sure to have your camera next time!!! Did he talk you into the December trip yet? :thumbsup2

Andrea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter