• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 4

In the late 80's down here though it rained earlier this morning. Hey Jade, bet getting 40mpg on that Yaris is fun. ;)

In the late 80's down here though it rained earlier this morning. Hey Jade, bet getting 40mpg on that Yaris is fun. ;)

Yeah, actually, it is ;)
I wasn't so sure last year when I traded in my Jeep Liberty for it, but now I am sure. Best.Decision.Ever.
:goodvibes

Good Morning
Looks like another sunny day here going into the high 70's-low 80's. :goodvibes

This thread may be moving slower these days, but at least it's been 'drama' free! :cool2:

All I need right now is a cup of coffee to get my day started...

Good Morning
Looks like another sunny day here going into the high 70's-low 80's. :goodvibes

This thread may be moving slower these days, but at least it's been 'drama' free! :cool2:

Ya know, there are some people that I wish would post more, but yeah, lack of drama is a good thing...:thumbsup2

Hey gang...It's gonna be in the 70's here in Ohio today...:yay:

Tracy I would have paid money to see your pool fixing fun...::yes::

Well one more day here and I gotta :moped: home...:(

Jill and I are having the best time ever...:goodvibes

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Who took our warm weather away??? It's going to be a high today in the low 60's!!! I want Florida weather back or I will be driving to the airport for another Disney fix...lol

:yay: :yay: :yay: I had to jump up and down a few times to celebrate the lack of drama on this thread!

Hope you found the coffee by now:surfweb: otherwise I can send one over, but it may take about 7 hours..:)

Good morning everyone. . .

Shawn, Sorry you have to leave your sweetie in one more day, but I have enjoyed following along with you guys as you had your fun. I am so happy for both of you. . .and you know that.

Tracy. . .sorry, I didn't touch your warm weather. . .got too much of it here. . .its going to be 109 today. . .

Robin. . .I could use a cup of coffee right now. . .though I am out of coffee and will have to settle for Red Bull. . .lol

Leo. . .work work work. . .lol

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Who took our warm weather away??? It's going to be a high today in the low 60's!!! I want Florida weather back or I will be driving to the airport for another Disney fix...lol

:yay: :yay: :yay: I had to jump up and down a few times to celebrate the lack of drama on this thread!

Hope you found the coffee by now:surfweb: otherwise I can send one over, but it may take about 7 hours..:)
Want some Florida weather...well, we know how to fix that! ;)

I think the dramatic people filtered themselves out of this thread...how the heck did that happen?? :bitelip:

I already had my second cup by 10:30am, but you can send one over anytime...

Leo. . .work work work. . .lol

Halfway through the workday already! :cool1:

Robin. . .I could use a cup of coffee right now. . .though I am out of coffee and will have to settle for Red Bull. . .lol

Sending a coffee right over--enjoy!

Want some Florida weather...well, we know how to fix that! ;)

I think the dramatic people filtered themselves out of this thread...how the heck did that happen?? :bitelip:

I already had my second cup by 10:30am, but you can send one over anytime...

I really could use some Florida...are you ready to go?:)

Maybe they put a drama filter on the thread??:confused3

I will drop off your next coffee on my way to Vegas to deliver Darcy's...lol

I really could use some Florida...are you ready to go?:)

Maybe they put a drama filter on the thread??:confused3

I will drop off your next coffee on my way to Vegas to deliver Darcy's...lol

I'm always ready to go! ;)

Yeah, it's a new feature on the boards called 'drama filter' which you can opt to turn on/off on each thread...:lmao:

I have a better idea, stop here first and we'll travel together to drop off Darcy's coffee...it's fun to have a travel partner.:goodvibes

I lurk alot around the threads and think that maybe the NON drama people left. I have gone to your chat and watched you attack people. I haven't seen that from the others, expecially after that large trip that happened. Am sure you will attack me now too.

I lurk alot around the threads and think that maybe the NON drama people left. I have gone to your chat and watched you attack people. I haven't seen that from the others, expecially after that large trip that happened. Am sure you will attack me now too.

I don't know exactly who you are referring to, but I have been in chat once in the last month and we discussed religion and faith. You should jump in and chat, there are no mean, attacking people here. And I have met most of the people who post here in person.
So, :jumping1: :welcome:
Of course, if you want this to be an attack, then feel free to perceive it that way. I am sure people can twist a welcome into an attack if they try.
:goodvibes So, I hope to see you post more, and lurk less. We are very harmless. Just here to meet new people and make great friends that last a lifetime. I already have met a few that I know I will be seeing again. And one person who coincidentally lives only 10 blocks from me, so we hang out all the time. Post more and try to make friends too, instead of only speaking up to try to cause drama when someone mentions the lack of drama.

I just realized the part three was shut down, there was already another one stared before they new that these were split

Wondered why no one was posting :confused3

I need a Disney fix :)

Got back a little bit ago from dropping Shawn off at the airport. Man that sucked :(

We had the best time, he met my kids, my parents, and my best friend :thumbsup2

Anything new around here? How about an update post? ::yes::

I just realized the part three was shut down, there was already another one stared before they new that these were split

Wondered why no one was posting :confused3

I need a Disney fix :)

LOL Mel. . .

and I need one too. . .This month DLR, August WDW. . .whew. . .hurry up time . . .

Got back a little bit ago from dropping Shawn off at the airport. Man that sucked :(

Not much new Jill. Its been kinda quiet. I enjoyed keeping abreast of your visit with Shawn though. . .you two seemed to be having a blast. . .

I think thats sucked squared baby..

We had the best second date ever...

All great journeys start with the first step...

:hug:

I can only imagine how much it sucked to leave/ have him leave. But I am glad you guys got to spend time together, and I can only imagine how great your third date is going to be.

I need some motivation to get my butt to work. It is cold and dark and wet outside. Oh yeah! Trips! Must go on trips!!.. OK going to work now, have a great day all!!!!!

I can only imagine how much it sucked to leave/ have him leave. But I am glad you guys got to spend time together, and I can only imagine how great your third date is going to be.

I need some motivation to get my butt to work. It is cold and dark and wet outside. Oh yeah! Trips! Must go on trips!!.. OK going to work now, have a great day all!!!!!

Thanks Tracy!

How is the pool, did the patch hold? :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter