• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I killed the thread.. guys there really AREN'T bodies in my trunk or closet. IT IS SAFE TO COME OUT!

That said, I'm going home. See ya'll on chat tonight:)

Wow - I drive home from work and there are 3 new pages. See you all in chat tonight - I'm off to earn some extra Disney Dollars :woohoo:

I LOVE YOU DUCKY! lol lol! You'll be on again tonight right???

I got pics of the unit too LOL!

Did Shawn tell you what he did with the pictures of the unit? It involves zooming in....;)

Wow Cin loves me :laughing: Yes we will chat tonight.

Thanks. I've been browsing disboard off and on for a year or so. I'm thinking about making a trip by myself in May, so I finally decided to register. I need to get my trip booked.

There's quite a few of us going between May 14-19 and staying a POP. You should join us.

Well, you know that I have said that she is special needs. I have reason to believe that she may not be learning delayed but rather have some characteristics of Autism. I have a referral from her ped but I can't get her in until September so I decided that I would get the testing done in Texas as I need to go home. I have the paperwork in hand and I will contact the hospital when I get home. Her father is on board with this and will help us as much as he can. He is coming to get us in June so he can drive the U-haul truck back. I do not want to drive it myself especially with the detours from the bridge collapse. I get lost easily so I don't want drive around aimlessly.

Wendy I am glad to hear that her dad is on board and helping you like that. Thats awesome. And lots of pixie dust to you and Diva and that everything you need and she needs you will find back in Texas.

so what is this chat you're all talking about?

It's on DisMates. Carrie?

Yes www.dismates.com

On the left hand side there is an option for chat. You do not need to register to chat. Just click on that and use the top link for chat. Usually starts hopin after 9pm.

Ummm why do I have 7 private messages?

Welcome new guy. . .(7 private messages already. . .girls, don't scare the new guy off in the first day. . .pace yourselves)

I am a nurse, old, single parent of a 15 year old, work extra shifts to feed my disney habit. And sometimes I am obnoxiously silly. . .

Like the others said, we have a nightly chat that actually starts at 6 p.m. on the "right" coast (nine p.m. for you all on the East Coast) and it can be downright silly in there. But its a great way to make friends. dismates.com is the web addy and no need to register with dismates. Just click on the link on the left side of the page under the area that mentions chat. The tan box at the top of the page that opens is the correct chat link. . .just make up a user name and come on in. . .

Oh, and geez people, I go to sleep for 3 hours and there are 6 new pages to read? How will I ever keep up at this pace. . .

lol...I'm a PK Darcy...that should explain it all. My Mom counted it up and in the first 25 years of her marriage they had moved 102 times so she stopped counting after that

Ok, help out a canuck here...i get the whole accent thing...you all have an accent down there, but what's a pk? Is that like an army brat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter