«« When Will Park Hours For _____ Be Posted?

I don't get it. They also have almost zero fantasmic listed for January also. They made the rules for 180 day add and now they are giving us no clue what is open when and with what shows. So frustrating.

I can book ADR's on Monday and I was wondering about Fantasmic as well.

I have Fantasmic dining package booked for Jan. 9

I had to call for reservations because MDE was not cooperating on anything and the CM was able to book it for me

Quick EMH question - when Epcot has extra magic hours in the morning, does that affect World Showcase or just Future world?

Thanks!

Quick EMH question - when Epcot has extra magic hours in the morning, does that affect World Showcase or just Future world?

Just Future World normally. However with Frozen in Norway opening at 9am anyway now, perhaps that will be included too?

Andre

Last edited:
I know I am really ahead of myself but any idea when the hours for the end of march beginning of april will be released?

Should I rely on the September hours that are posted right now? Because there are no evening hours for AK listed, and precious few EMH hours?

TIA

Should I rely on the September hours that are posted right now? Because there are no evening hours for AK listed, and precious few EMH hours?

TIA

I don't think we can rely on August yet, let alone September (unless MK actually closes at 10pm every night in Aug, and there's one only MSEP and Fantasmic each night all month, etc)

Andre

I see they changed MK back to AM EMH for Halloween after previously having taken it away. o_O

Guess I'll hold on to my two different ADRs until the week before my trip when I can have some confidence in the hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter