«« When Will Park Hours For _____ Be Posted?

Where can I find the times for the parades and fireworks at the parks? The listing I found on WDWinfo doesn't seem exactly right (says EMH PM hours at AK??) and the chart lines up weird so DH doesn't believe. I don't see these hours ANYWHERE on the official WDW site?

Where can I find the times for the parades and fireworks at the parks? The listing I found on WDWinfo doesn't seem exactly right (says EMH PM hours at AK??) and the chart lines up weird so DH doesn't believe. I don't see these hours ANYWHERE on the official WDW site?

On the official WDW site, you can use the calendar view for each park to see the parade and fireworks details, for example, here is the July 8 schedule for MK:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/parks/magic-kingdom/calendardayview/?asmbly_day=20110708

To get an overview listing, the Disney Travel Agents file has the major parades and fireworks/nighttime shows listed. Here's an example link for Jan 2012, but you can change the month at the end of the link to get a different month:
http://www.disneytravelagents.com/S.../pdf/ParkHours/WDW_Operating_Calendar_jan.pdf

Ah!!! Thanks--I had tried that link a few times before but kept doing *jul* for July. Finally tried JULY and viola! Thank yoU!:goodvibes

Has anyone been to the Magic Kingdom on labor day ? If so how crowded was it ? We are thinking of going in the evening on arrival day which will be labor day. Please let me know what you thinkparty::tinker::butterfly

thank you...getting close to 180 dinnr ressies and nd to know hrs on sat nite.....:confused3

:worship: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! NOLAmom and jcarwash for February 2012 hours!!!!! Counting down the days till I can make ADR's and this will help me make some dinner choices!!!

When I pull up the calendar on the Disney website for August 2011 there are no hours showing. Am I doing something wrong? !

tahnks for the list for allthingsmouse! theirs is more complete as far as open and close goes...i have until saturday the 6th to plan for the adrs...so hopefully the WD website will post the official hours soon :O)

Hi,

Does anybody know when the times for May 2012 will be available?

Thanks! :)

Greets,
Joyce

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter