• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

«« When Will Park Hours For _____ Be Posted?

Looks like some of March hours are posted!! Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios are up with EMH but Epcot is up without EMH. No clue where Magic Kingdom hours are?

I kinda feel it's a blessing in disguise since I think the parks will be swamped twds the end of our trip/4th of July weekend.......

Agreed Eventer98, we are staying 6/29-7/6 and have the same problem. I've been watching the website daily in hopes they post July park times. :surfweb:
I usually go with EMH at the evening times, but we will just try something different this time. I can't see going to another park for our ADR's in the heat and crowds of summer!:scared1:

I kinda feel it's a blessing in disguise since I think the parks will be swamped twds the end of our trip/4th of July weekend. The plan right now is to avoid the parks during EMH.

I hope they post the May parades and fireworks schedule soon. We're going in early May and I like to plan which parks we will visit based on that.

When I looked at the December calendar back at the beginning of septembre, Fantasmic was only showing one time on selected evenings, now they have two shows for the same nights.

Do you thing they will make other changes for beginning of December?

I'm looking forward to the DisBoard's May calendar. Nothing sweeter than having all the info. on one page, vs. hopping all over the Disney site for info. :)

I'm looking forward to the DisBoard's May calendar. Nothing sweeter than having all the info. on one page, vs. hopping all over the Disney site for info. :)

I don't get it, it's Nov 2nd and no May calendar! I hope thy're not having issues I really need the park hours before my 180 day adrs come up next week.

Maybe tomorrow??? :S
I only have two res. I want to make, but I want to get them done! :)

May hours have been posted on wdwinfo.com :cool1:

If you're able to make dining ressies now, Disney dining can tell you the park hours/fireworks/parade times for May also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter