• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

«« When Will Park Hours For _____ Be Posted?

It looks like the August Park hours are up!:goodvibes

well it was up last night, everything but the Spectro hours????

I just went and could not find it?

Hey I just noticed my tag changed? I am not sure that I am a veteran, I am more like obsessive/compulsive planner:rotfl2:

Am looking for Sept. hours. 12-23rd. When will these be published? Will it be just the park hours or will it tell the times for fireworks and parades?

I heard they changed Feb. hours, can anyone tell me what the park hours are for DHS on Feb. 12th? When are the fantasmic show :confused3times?

It looks like the August Park hours are up!:goodvibes

well it was up last night, everything but the Spectro hours????

I just went and could not find it?

Hey I just noticed my tag changed? I am not sure that I am a veteran, I am more like obsessive/compulsive planner:rotfl2:

Can you post the link to the August hours because I can't find them?:confused:

:crazy:I can't find it either. All I saw on the Disney site was the schedule for August 1st. Too weird.

Now its Feb.2d and still no august hours on the disneyworld official site. I did find august 2010 hours posted on an unofficial site though. its wdwmagic. Don't know if those hours are reliable or where they got them from. looks legit though. At least it'll help to get an outline of a park gameplan until the official announcement is made right?

We are going down from the 18th--Sept 1rst, and not a single Spectro.. I just hope they just didnt add it yet!

The only way I could get the full month per park is to go to the magic Kingdom. Epcot, Hollywood, park hours for the month (feb) and then go to Aug, and they showed that way

I also can't get the August park hours using the Plan tab on disney.com - the hours are posted here on the DIS though ... are they the ones people have been getting by getting to the August hours in roundabout ways?

ETA: Hmmm ... I checked the caledars by park on the Disney site ... and it seems that there are no Spectro Magic parades scheduled for the first half of August ... yet, this calendar here on the DIS indicates that Spectro will be shown each night at 9:00. (Now the Dis and Disney sites do match on the days Fantasmic will be showing.)

Does anyone know if this is DIS suggestion based on previous years, a Disney glitch (as it the times for Spectro are posted elsewhere) ... or??? Is Spectro maybe going on refurb on something?

This has probably already been asked and answered, but does anyone know why the MK closes at 5PM on 5/16/10?:confused3

No Spectro because of the Electrical Parade return?:confused3

I looked back on the Disney site a few days ago and it had added Spectro for the nights we are there - I'm guessing (and hoping) it will be the MSEP. I never thought I would get to see that parade again, let alone with my nephews.

So, if I understand this thread correctly... I may have to wait until AFTER my 180 date to find out when the park hours are??

My 180 date is March 14th. How the heck are you to figure out what restaurant you want to be at on what date if you don't get to see the park hours earlier?

Or am I incorrect and I'll be able to view September's park hours as of March 1st?

Dani

So, if I understand this thread correctly... I may have to wait until AFTER my 180 date to find out when the park hours are??

My 180 date is March 14th. How the heck are you to figure out what restaurant you want to be at on what date if you don't get to see the park hours earlier?

Or am I incorrect and I'll be able to view September's park hours as of March 1st?

Dani

I think they will post them soon. Now September is on there - and I hope the hours will be posted soon.

Since MK parade (at night) is a big deal to us and MNSSHP is going on as well - we will be anxious to plan our dining around this.

Aarrggh ..... our trip is August 28 - September 2nd, so our 180 days are coming up soon to make ADRs, but it's hard to plan until the September hours are posted. Any idea - based on past months - if September will be posted this week? Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter