«« When Will Park Hours For _____ Be Posted?

Things like the Main Street Philharmonic or Dapper Dans, etc. Last i checked there was just nothing on them.

The AK hours indicate a 5pm closing time across all of August - will that be amended once Rivers Of Light is up and running? Will they close the park rides and just have the show a bit later? Or will everything stay open until 8-9pm once they have the show running?

The AK hours indicate a 5pm closing time across all of August - will that be amended once Rivers Of Light is up and running? Will they close the park rides and just have the show a bit later? Or will everything stay open until 8-9pm once they have the show running?

We're going in June and there's no extended summer hours posted for then either. I spoke with a CM yesterday and she said the hours will definitely be extended and she was very surprised that they weren't posted already, since they usually are posted at least 180 days out for ADRs. It's very frustrating trying to plan ADRs and everything else when you don't know the park hours.

Going in Sept. 11th thru 17th, Need to decide my dining because my date is March 15 for making reservations, is there not a way to find out what the park hours and early entry for each park is now? I'm a PLANNER... Thanks:hyper2:

Going in Sept. 11th thru 17th, Need to decide my dining because my date is March 15 for making reservations, is there not a way to find out what the park hours and early entry for each park is now? I'm a PLANNER... Thanks:hyper2:
The park hours will be out before your ADR's are due to be made. Just plan what you'd eat in each location for now, and the order you'll visit them in later :)

The park hours will be out before your ADR's are due to be made. Just plan what you'd eat in each location for now, and the order you'll visit them in later :)
Can you go by last years hours at this time? I have in the past, but checking on some of them I noticed they have changed some...:worried:

Just to clarify, posted emh hours never change or are added, only extended park hours may change?

Thanks

Glad this thread exists, I was getting worried I'd have to make ADRs without knowing park hours

How accurate is the travel agent calendar? I realize hours can get extended based on crowd but are those the real EMH?

The travel agent calendar is put out by Disney - if you look at the bottom of each page it says The Walt Disney Company. I don't know what you mean by the real EMH.

Also waiting for October dates so I can start planning!!!

Me too! I have a list of must do restaurants, and a list of would like to do, but everything hinges on how many days we will be in each park. And that depends on park hours, and on Easy WDW and their which parks to do on what days list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter