ª"˜ª¤.¸Official Team May 2014 Thread!¸.¤ª˜"ª

Single Digits!! Yay! 9 days to go!!!

Anyone else see the weather for the first SWW... looks like lots of rain! BOO! :worried: But rain at Disney is better than rain at home anyway! :umbrella:

Single Digits!! Yay! 9 days to go!!! Anyone else see the weather for the first SWW... looks like lots of rain! BOO! :worried: But rain at Disney is better than rain at home anyway! :umbrella:

Yep. I see lots of rain in our forecast too!

But we will make the best of it anyway!

Two days to go!!!! :)

Yo ho ho ho, aha.....yeah, 18 days until we head down. I wanted to ask a question though. Does anybody have any good ideas on how to spoof the pictures on Tower of Terror/Splash Mountain? I'm going with my Junior class, and two years ago, some students took the picture on ToT while reading books. I want to do something of that caliber, any ideas? Haha, yeah, i accidentally posted on the 2015 thread.

Only 18 days for us also. Did you think about everyone eating a pretzel, or playing a hand held game. or bring on old time sleeing hats and act like your sleeping.

Only 18 days for us also. Did you think about everyone eating a pretzel, or playing a hand held game. or bring on old time sleeing hats and act like your sleeping.

I don't know if we can bring food on the ride. Maybe we'll bring eye covers and act asleep?

Yep. I see lots of rain in our forecast too! But we will make the best of it anyway! Two days to go!!!! :)

"I don't care what the weather man says, if the weather man says it's raining, you'll never hear me complaining, I'm certain the sun will shine"

:)

Time is really starting to move. I didn't pull the bags out as I don't want to raise suspicion. With school being almost over, I'm sure my daughter is wondering about vacation. But I worked from home today. The children are at school; so, I did check on them today to make sure the wheels and everything are good to go.

Time to make the tough but necessary decisions when it comes to making final preparations especially when it comes to purchases and packing. No new suitcase for dd this trip. Just haven't found the right one yet and with everything else going on related and not related to the trip, I'm at the point I'm ready to let the search go in favor of spending the money on something else.

Wanted to find her a 24 inch for her stuff and pack ds' stuff with mine in the 28 inch. Seems either the bags are crazy expensive, expensive to ship or have bad reviews. We have some older small bags-two 20 inch bags and a 21inch sitting around.

So, I'm going with the 28 inch for my things, the special clothing items I got for the children and everyone's swimwear and give dd the 21 inch for her clothes and put ds' clothes in the 20 inch. When we go to the airport I'll just attach ds' bag to the big one so it's like pulling one bag. He's not tall enough to pull it himself. He'll get his own carry-on and that will be plenty for him his first time walking the airport.

We drove last year and I'm looking forward to flying this time and taking Magical Express. We are not frequent fliers so getting on the plane is an event. We are flying again just in time to avoid losing the points we have accumulated on Southwest. You have to fly every 24 months.

Not much longer now. :hyper:

Safe and magical trip to everyone going this week.

I am super late to this party. My virgo brain just loves this site. I've been lurking for a while but just set up my profile a few days ago.

My boyfriend and I are heading to Disney from 5/14-5/21. I went to Disney about 20 years ago with my parents and sister. I had to compromise with the SO as he grew up in Daytona and was spoiled by going to Disney every summer in the no-joke Florida heat. So, we're splitting our time between Disney and Universal. I'm hoping making the trip with me, a kid at heart, will convert him into a Disney junkie too!!! We're staying offsite at a timeshare, the Grande Villas.

Anyway, I'm super excited because I only have a week left of work! If all goes as planned, two weeks from today, I'll be in Epcot, wandering the world showcase.

Happy travels to all!

Its never to late to join!! Added.:goodvibes

We will be at Bay Lake May 10-16th, have learned so much reading these boards! Thank you to all !!

YAY! Added!!:lmao:

Here now and going to drop a FP+ for three with A&E tomorrow for 1:20-2:20 if anyone is interested in coordinating a drop.

Just confirmed CBR for May 16-20th! We were suppose to go in February for her birthday but it was too busy at work to take off more then 1 day.

It will be my 2 yr old DD's first time and I am beyond excited!:woohoo:

I also realized (after the fact) that Star Wars weekend will be kicking off then. pixiedust:

Added!! Have fun!!! You leave in 8 days! :thumbsup2

I'll be staying at Wilderness Lodge 5/9-5/11. I hope everyone has a great trip!

3 days!!! Added!! :cheer2:

Pop Century 5/17 - 5/21 :cool1:

YAY!! Added!!! :cool1:

Well guys with my trip coming up in 10 days, the DW and I decided to start planning for our next trip. We decided to spend our Christmas with the family in WDW!!! So once we get back from our May trip we're going to have to start booking dining for the December trip!! Excited for both trips!! I'm already dreading the crowd level in December!! (PS we took advantage of the Free Dining)

We leave in 3 days!!! May 10th to May 17th at PoP!!!
I'm so excited I can't concentrate on work!

Have a great vacation everyone!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter