ª"˜ª¤.¸Official Team May 2014 Thread!¸.¤ª˜"ª

So excited! We leave on Saturday (the 10th) around midnight. The drive is part of the fun for us, so we are looking forward to it!

SO freaking excited!!

Just confirmed CBR for May 16-20th! We were suppose to go in February for her birthday but it was too busy at work to take off more then 1 day.

It will be my 2 yr old DD's first time and I am beyond excited!:woohoo:

I also realized (after the fact) that Star Wars weekend will be kicking off then. pixiedust:

4 days!!!

Doing all the last minute things left on my list today!!!

Oldest son is home from college on Wednesday afternoon and then we leave at dawn on Thursday!! :hyper:

Does anyone else know about the MM Cards? Should we have received one? We leave the end of the month!

I bought the MM package and received a card about a week after I purchased it. I then had to link the card number to MDE account. If you purchased MM through a package (with room and dining plan) I am not sure if you get a card. Check on your MDE account. It might be linked already!

On a side not....2 weeks from today, I will be in the MK, finished with my 3rd FP+....Haunted Mansion!

Ah. Looked up more info.

You will receive a card at the first park you visit I believe. I guess like with Photopass. Then each of them can then be linked together to your account via the Magic Band.

I bought the MM package and received a card about a week after I purchased it. I then had to link the card number to MDE account. If you purchased MM through a package (with room and dining plan) I am not sure if you get a card. Check on your MDE account. It might be linked already! On a side not....2 weeks from today, I will be in the MK, finished with my 3rd FP+....Haunted Mansion!

We have a package. It's listed as being purchased with my package. Maybe I receive the card when we check in to our resort?

There is so much conflicting information:/ we have a package hotel ect so idk what we are to get! Just want to make sure we get the photos we paid for;)

It's finally here and we can't wait! We're taking our Princess granddaughter for her first trip to Disney. She's up and ready to go. Two hour drive to airport, two hour flight to start our magical week. :yay:

It's finally here and we can't wait! We're taking our Princess granddaughter for her first trip to Disney. She's up and ready to go. Two hour drive to airport, two hour flight to start our magical week. :yay:

Hope you have a magical trip!!! Safe travels !

There is so much conflicting information:/ we have a package hotel ect so idk what we are to get! Just want to make sure we get the photos we paid for;)
I had the same question. I have MM as part of my package and I received all of my Mickey mail but no card. I called WDTC and they told me that if you have a package it will be on the band and will not receive a card. The card is for non resort guests, etc. I also saw that echoed on a thread here as well. I hope that helps.

May 28 is the opening date for the new Seven Dwarves Train Ride.

We will miss it! So those of you going later in the month are lucky!!!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for soft openings for the rest of us.

Anyone willing to do some live reporting for your beginning of May travels? I am wondering if Disney finally got in more Glow with the Show Ears?

I had the same question. I have MM as part of my package and I received all of my Mickey mail but no card. I called WDTC and they told me that if you have a package it will be on the band and will not receive a card. The card is for non resort guests, etc. I also saw that echoed on a thread here as well. I hope that helps.
thank you!!! I feel better :)

19 hours till I am on a plane!! And about 28 hours till we land in Orlando! So freaking excited! Gotta get thru work today tho! :banana:

Lucky!!!!!! Have a Magical and safe trip :goodvibes

18 Days until we check into BC and 21 days until we check into VWL, time is flying by. My oldest DDs school plays are done and my youngest DDs school musical is on Thursday. After that I am going to be going into full on vacation mode by putting piles of our clothes that I am packing in my room and finish buying anything that we will need, then of course I will have the not so fun stuff of cleaning the house and doing tons of laundry :laundy:. I can't believe it is coming up :yay:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter