ª"˜ª¤.¸Official Team May 2014 Thread!¸.¤ª˜"ª

:cool1:

More Mickey Mail. The customized maps I ordered came today.

So near and yet so far.

Safe magical trip to everyone leaving this week.

We will be there May 17th at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge.
May 18 thru May 24th Disney's Old Key West Resort.:cool1:

We leave two weeks from tomorrow :YAY: - and I feel both overly prepared and not at all. The FPP planning, plus SWW planning and stalking my car rental and airlines for lore rates (so far, saved over $200 on the car and got credit for $110 for airfare = lots more money to spend at Disney!)...I feel drained and can't even think about starting to pack. And really, with the weather we are still having in New England, I could pack all our summer clothes and not miss them! Hoping I'll get into the prep groove again soon!

We leave one week from today!!!! :cheer2:

My oldest daughter comes home from college tomorrow, but my oldest son doesn't come home from college until next Wednesday! The day before we leave!

Halfway finished with the packing -- have more errands to run today -- including the vet visit for the dogs before they head to the kennel next week!

It's getting so close now!!! :hyper:

Happy May everyone!!!

For the people in WDW right now, have fun!!
For the people leaving soon, "it's soooo close!!!!"

Heading out in 3 days!!!
Finished up Magic Bands yesterday. DW did a great job!!!

MagicBand1.jpg

MagicBand2.jpg

Heading out in 3 days!!! Finished up Magic Bands yesterday. DW did a great job!!!

Your magic bands look awesome! I am still on the fence with the dad ons for them but knowing myself, will probably cave and buy a goodie to bling it out on Saturday! Are the extras available at the hotel gift shops now?

Your magic bands look awesome! I am still on the fence with the dad ons for them but knowing myself, will probably cave and buy a goodie to bling it out on Saturday! Are the extras available at the hotel gift shops now?

I know they have several "decorator options" in the parks now. But DW made all this with stuff purchased from Micheals and her crafty brain. :)

I am super late to this party. My virgo brain just loves this site. I've been lurking for a while but just set up my profile a few days ago.

My boyfriend and I are heading to Disney from 5/14-5/21. I went to Disney about 20 years ago with my parents and sister. I had to compromise with the SO as he grew up in Daytona and was spoiled by going to Disney every summer in the no-joke Florida heat. So, we're splitting our time between Disney and Universal. I'm hoping making the trip with me, a kid at heart, will convert him into a Disney junkie too!!! We're staying offsite at a timeshare, the Grande Villas.

Anyway, I'm super excited because I only have a week left of work! If all goes as planned, two weeks from today, I'll be in Epcot, wandering the world showcase.

Happy travels to all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter