ª"˜ª¤.¸Official Team May 2014 Thread!¸.¤ª˜"ª

We're down to 6 more days!!! :cool1: OK, not until WDW, but until our trip begins, and since I am excited for our overall trip, I am counting this!

WDW in 13 more day, which is also pretty exciting! :banana::banana::banana:

We're flying in from overseas, so no Magic Band or Mickey Mail for us :sad2:
We'll get them once we check in...

I'm sure most of you have heard but the TTA and astro orbiter are not closing in May. They are due to close for refurb during the summer!! I'm excited because the family and I love the TTA.

That is WONDERFUL news!! Thanks for posting

You don't know how excited I am that the TTA will be opened for our trip :cool1:. We all love riding it, and DH and I especially love riding it while our girls are off riding Space Mountain for the 20th time :rotfl:.

:.
You sound like us, while DH take DD on Space, I ride TTA with DS. That will make things easier for us!!

On another note, I noticed many of you making FP+ for evening entertainment. How do you feel that will work out with the new options for FP+ and having to use your first three reservations before you can make more FP+ reservations that day? I have been stressing out and rearranging our FP+ times. Has anyone else done this? Don't get me wrong I am so glad that you have the availability to use FP+ with park hopping and more than three times a day, I am just worried since I had everything worked and now this is another option.

As my daughter would say "Squiirrrlllleeeyyyy!" 1 more week!! I have dd and I all packed except for socks and undies. Hubby says he will pack the night before... Killing me.

I'm so excitedddd! FINALLY IN SINGLE DIGITS!
I actually enjoy waking up in the morning, just to do my little excited 'xx days to go' dance in bed hahaha!

On another note, I noticed many of you making FP+ for evening entertainment. How do you feel that will work out with the new options for FP+ and having to use your first three reservations before you can make more FP+ reservations that day? I have been stressing out and rearranging our FP+ times. Has anyone else done this? Don't get me wrong I am so glad that you have the availability to use FP+ with park hopping and more than three times a day, I am just worried since I had everything worked and now this is another option.

I have MSEP and Wishes reserved for our first night at Disney. We arrive the Sunday before Memorial Day so I'm sure MK will be busy to the point I'll be glad for that MSEP fast pass. I'm not sure I will keep the Wishes one for a few reasons. One MK will be busy to the point I might want it for something else. Not sure I will be able to make it over to the spot with my children in the crowd after MSEP is over. Might be better to just try to move straight back to get some distance from the castle for the fireworks.

I did move a few things around recently but not because of the 4th option being revealed. I realized I had not reserved Journey Under the Sea on our first day, but on our 2nd MK day and the time was in between my daughter's BBB appointment and lunch at CRT. So I switched some things around and now we have Journey Under the Sea on our first day and I put the Ariel Meet and Greet where the ride was after BBB. Going to try to see Tiana and Ariel before we go to lunch. Couldn't get a time for the Rapunzel and Cinderella meet, (which is really mainly for Rapunzel since we will see Cinderella at lunch) before lunch; so, I have that reserved for after lunch.

We have 2.5 MK days though (1 day at each of the other parks) and I'm thinking of adding a day to our tickets and going for at least a half-day on our break day depending on how much we get done on the first 2 days we are there. It's just the first day is the only day I'm thinking we can see MSEP and Wishes. Adrenaline enables us to hang out that first night. Other days we only tour until early afternoon or until dinner time if I'm fortunate. Hope to do more as they get older. I love the parks after dark.

The only night time activity that we have a FP+ for is Illuminations on our arrival day. We are planning on heading to the park for dinner (around 6pm) and then stay for EMH. Since we are going to be there so late, it didn't bother us to book this FP+. However, when we originally booked all of our other FP+, I used the suggestions of so many DISers to book for later afternoon/evening. But since the rumor about this possible 4th FP+ came out, I went in and changed some of our selections so that they would be for the morning in hopes that it will actually come to fruitation. I am so happy that this rumor came true before our trip because now we will have room to get a possible 4th and 5th FP+ after our first 3 are used up :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter