ª"˜ª¤.¸Official Team May 2014 Thread!¸.¤ª˜"ª

Well, lots of Disney Preparation this week. Been waiting on this week because quite a few of the things on my "to do" list were due. So much fun making preparations once the package is paid off. I've done more shopping and booked my son's stroller. Now I'm finalizing my Garden Grocer order. :hyper:

We check in to the CBR on May 4. We were thinking about adding a day to the front end of the trip and when I searched hotels on property I was amazed by how little availability there was. I thought we were visiting during a fairly uncrowded time. Is there something going on the beginning of May that I'm not aware of? Or do Disney properties always fill up so much? Thanks for the help- I've been stalking the boards during our whole planning process...happy to come out of hiding now!

The Expedition Everest Challenge is May 3 and CBR is a host hotel. That could be what you are seeing.

Just booked for May 5 - 11. Last minute decision! We are staying at a campsite at Fort Wilderness. Anybody else going to be there at that time?

29 days to go. Magic bands have shipped. DD has broken wrist. cast might come off 2 days before we leave. any one ever have to take a casted child? was there any restrictions on child with arm cast going on rides?

3 weeks from today we will be on a plane headed to DISNEY!!!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
So excited, having a hard time concentrating at work!!!!

1 week! 1 week! 1 week! I cannot wait. I am still hoping 7DMT will be open but won't be too disappointed if it isn't. Just another reason to go back!

it's all I can think about!
Does anyone know when the parades will start to show up for FP+? We're getting pretty close...

Count me in! I'm heading to Pop Century for my 16th (5th solo) trip on May 28!!

I can't wait!

I had surgery on April 3, and I think a trip to WDW is the medicine I need to get back on my feet!

33 days! Woo hoo!!!

Mike.

If anybody was waiting for FP+ to get loaded for parades they have loaded FOF, MSEP, and Wishes for at least the first week of May. Not sure if they loaded dates beyond that:)

Really I just booked 5/7 and I also saw it on 5/9. Are you on a PC or phone I know sometimes phones take longer.

I just tried on my phone and its not showing up so I would say try from a PC bc I do still see it on the computer:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter