• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ª"˜ª¤.¸Official Team May 2014 Thread!¸.¤ª˜"ª

I've added another day onto the beginning of our trip. We'll now be arriving on the 22nd. I may run into a slight issue because of this...

We originally booked our stay (23rd-26th) at Pop through Orbitz. When I went to add on a day, it would've costed me $175 more so I booked a single night directly through Disney instead. Now we're planning to leave Pop at 4:30am on the 23rd to get to MK on time for the 24 hour event... we plan to stay there the entire time until 6am the following day. We'll have to check out and check back in but they don't offer check in until 6am. I'm not sure how it's going to work... I'm hoping we don't have to come back to Pop during the day but we might.. ugh.

I am booked at the Coronado May 5-12.
Looks like a solo trip--my dh won't go and my
usual Disney pal can't take time off work!

I am booked at the Coronado May 5-12. Looks like a solo trip--my dh won't go and my usual Disney pal can't take time off work!

I have a May and Jan trip booked, and the Jan trip is looking more and more like a solo trip also! I've never taken a solo trip before, but I'm more and more excited every day at the prospect. Have fun!

I just booked our May trip about a month ago :cheer2::banana:party: We will be going from 5/11-5/18 and staying @ AoA I can't wait!!!! :goodvibes

My DF and I booked our Disneymoon a few weeks ago! Our wedding is on May 24th and we will be in the world from May 25th-June 1st! We are staying at the Yacht Club. :cool1:

Hi fello may'ers. I saw on other boards that the board decided for the group to wear special colors to show they are part o the months group. Since we are all so super excited an our group is now 65 pages long, i didnt go back to see if it has already been decided. So please pardon my laziness but has there been any discussion about wearing a certain color or ear hat to show how cool our may disboard group is. You are allowed to say if i am being corny but i thought it was a cute idea!!!!!!! I cant wait to see the mouse 5/5-5/10

Hi fello may'ers. I saw on other boards that the board decided for the group to wear special colors to show they are part o the months group. Since we are all so super excited an our group is now 65 pages long, i didnt go back to see if it has already been decided. So please pardon my laziness but has there been any discussion about wearing a certain color or ear hat to show how cool our may disboard group is. You are allowed to say if i am being corny but i thought it was a cute idea!!!!!!! I cant wait to see the mouse 5/5-5/10

I think this would be a super fun idea!!!!

Quick Question: was/is there an APH discount offered for dates in May? We are staying at the Beach Club May 2-4 for a quick girls getaway weekend... Now that I'm thinking about it I think we paid the standard rate... Does anyone know if there is an AP discount for those dates in May that we may be missing?

Quick Question: was/is there an APH discount offered for dates in May? We are staying at the Beach Club May 2-4 for a quick girls getaway weekend... Now that I'm thinking about it I think we paid the standard rate... Does anyone know if there is an AP discount for those dates in May that we may be missing?
I'm not sure about AP, but here is the current offer for the general public, if you haven't seen it yet:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/spring-room-savings/

I know I got an AP room discount for the 24th through the 30th. I'm not sure about the availability earlier in the month though.

Down to 50 days!! Woohoo! Has anyone been in Epcot for Cinco de Mayo? Is it crazy? That's our Epcot day and I was wondering how nuts it gets around Mexico.

Down to 50 days!! Woohoo! Has anyone been in Epcot for Cinco de Mayo? Is it crazy? That's our Epcot day and I was wondering how nuts it gets around Mexico.

Oh wow.. good question. I'd like to know the answer this as well. It's our epcot day too.

My DF and I booked our Disneymoon a few weeks ago! Our wedding is on May 24th and we will be in the world from May 25th-June 1st! We are staying at the Yacht Club. :cool1:

We got married May 24 also! And went to Disney World! It's so much fun. Make sure you get Just Married buttons.

We got married May 24 also! And went to Disney World! It's so much fun. Make sure you get Just Married buttons.

How neat! I guess it's a good date! ;) I made those buttons all the time while I worked at WDW on my college program so I am SUPER excited to get to wear them this time! :love:

Just stumbled upon this thread, and absolutely love the idea of it! I just planned my trip to visit a friend, who is a cast member. Will be staying at All-Star Sports from May 14th-21st :)

Wow, fast pass + day is coming up in a couple of weeks. Last quarter of the school year is under way. Registering dd for summer camp this weekend. Time is really moving along. More orders are arriving and more have been placed. I’m waiting on 1 custom outfit and shirt for dd I ordered on Etsy and 2 Pooh and Friends shirts I ordered on eBay for the children. I’ve got everything I’ve received so far up on a high shelf in the laundry room. I also went to Wal-Mart and got the kids’ regular summer clothes.

No custom items for me. I didn’t leave myself out though. Today I ordered myself a collection of polo shirts from Jiffyshirts.com. They were less than $6.00; so, I got several different colors to wear this spring and summer but also to take on the trip. But there’s another item I’m more excited about. I’ve needed a new camera for a while. Found a Nikon I really like. As this link shows it’s $299.99 at Target. I got it on eBay for $160 and free shipping. I used it last week when I took the children to a Science Center here and I’m really enjoying it so far.

http://www.target.com/p/nikon-l830-...RO|T:CC_030214|C:Hero_3-Product&intc=1574554|

Happy planning to all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter