• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ª"˜ª¤.¸Official Team May 2014 Thread!¸.¤ª˜"ª

We are going May 1-8th!! (6 of us) :yay:
staying at Art of animation
Reservations at
Whispering Canyon Café
Disney Junior Play n Dine at Hollywood and vine
Crystal Palace
Raglan Road Irish Pub
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
Tusker House Restaurant
Chef Mickey's feat. Mickey and Pals

I haven't posted on this site yet... but i've been using lots of tips and tricks I've read on here!
I got an itinerary form our travel agent, but now working on how to put it all into an excel file. It might take me till may to do that! :) :surfweb:

My friend and I are taking her grand daughter, for her first trip, May 28 - June 2 at POP

SW has sale on some flights thru 5/22 so I just booked ours for the trip out. The earlier flights on our original day we more expensive so, I'm leaving a day earlier and only spending $45 more (than the difference in flight costs) and getting a whole extra day and meals at the park. Sounds like a winner to me. Now to relook at ADRS...

Just added another ADR for breakfast at Hollywood & Vine for Saturday May 10!

Kenny the Pirate reports that Doc McStuffins will be in HS in "Early 2014"!!!

No confirmation that she will be in Hollywood & Vine but thought I would make a reservation. -- just in case!!

My youngest absolutely adores Doc! She's going to be thrilled!! :hyper:

The talk of airfare got me to go check prices. Tickets on SWA are super cheap right now and I wouldn't have to pay for bags. I guess I'm NOT going to be waiting until January to book after all :)

SW has sale on some flights thru 5/22 so I just booked ours for the trip out. The earlier flights on our original day we more expensive so, I'm leaving a day earlier and only spending $45 more (than the difference in flight costs) and getting a whole extra day and meals at the park. Sounds like a winner to me. Now to relook at ADRS...

Where are the two of you flying from? SW hasn't dropped yet from PIT to MCO. I am getting nervous $143 one way is the lowest I have seen it drop.

Where are the two of you flying from? SW hasn't dropped yet from PIT to MCO. I am getting nervous $143 one way is the lowest I have seen it drop.
I'm SW out of PIT in May (of course) too! We got our for $157 each way, per person. Not too bad considering the "free" baggage. I'm waiting for a drop too, and the arrival flight dropped to $143 and the departure flight stayed the same. :( Do you know if they typically drop more than that? I'm super happy with those prices since they are right in line with what we paid for flights for the past two years. But if I can save a decent amount ($14 per person isn't worth it to me to possibly lose my current place in the EBCI line) I would be super excited!

Hi Everyone,

I was hoping I could join you. We should have been in arriving at WDW this week but due to a family emergency had to cancel last minute. We are all devastated but the good news is we re booked for May. We have never been in May before and I cant wait to start planning with you all.

Take care

I'm SW out of PIT in May (of course) too! We got our for $157 each way, per person. Not too bad considering the "free" baggage. I'm waiting for a drop too, and the arrival flight dropped to $143 and the departure flight stayed the same. :( Do you know if they typically drop more than that? I'm super happy with those prices since they are right in line with what we paid for flights for the past two years. But if I can save a decent amount ($14 per person isn't worth it to me to possibly lose my current place in the EBCI line) I would be super excited!

For our January 2014 trip, we paid $99 departure down and $136 return coming back. So I am not too happy with the $143 price that is why I haven't booked. I can't remember what we paid for our May 2010 trip.

Please add us to the list! We are going May 23-28; staying at AoA Cars Suite. Squeezing in one last trip before our AP's expire. After this trip, we are heading to DL for our first trip EVER to California!

Smart way to plan and utilize your AP. Added :)

We are going May 1-8th!! (6 of us) :yay:
staying at Art of animation
Reservations at
Whispering Canyon Café
Disney Junior Play n Dine at Hollywood and vine
Crystal Palace
Raglan Road Irish Pub
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
Tusker House Restaurant
Chef Mickey's feat. Mickey and Pals

I haven't posted on this site yet... but i've been using lots of tips and tricks I've read on here!
I got an itinerary form our travel agent, but now working on how to put it all into an excel file. It might take me till may to do that! :) :surfweb:

Nice selection of ADR! Added :flower3:

My friend and I are taking her grand daughter, for her first trip, May 28 - June 2 at POP

That's awesome!!! How old is she? Added pirate:

Hi Everyone,

I was hoping I could join you. We should have been in arriving at WDW this week but due to a family emergency had to cancel last minute. We are all devastated but the good news is we re booked for May. We have never been in May before and I cant wait to start planning with you all.

Take care

so many emotions going through that post! But, I'm glad you guys were able to re-book.. Keep me informed when you have dates set. :crazy2:

Same here!!! :cool1: Now...we can't do Fast Pass + until when? 90 days out? or is it 120? Does anyone know? :scratchin

It's apparently 60 days out. But then again that's when MB customization was supposed to be and I did that today at 152 days out. We shall see!

We already have airfare and ADRs for May3-9. We haven't booked our hotel yet though because we were hoping for a special or discount or PIN to become available. My question is though if we book now and something becomes available can we get it applied to an existing reservation or is that not possible? TIA

We already have airfare and ADRs for May3-9. We haven't booked our hotel yet though because we were hoping for a special or discount or PIN to become available. My question is though if we book now and something becomes available can we get it applied to an existing reservation or is that not possible? TIA

You sure can book now and then later have a discount/promo applied to an existing reservation! That's actually what I'm doing. :)

Same here!!! :cool1:

Now...we can't do Fast Pass + until when? 90 days out? or is it 120?

Does anyone know? :scratchin

When I went on MDE yesterday to customize our bands for our May trip, down on the bottom left, it actually told me the day we can schedule our FP+. That date happens to be January 18th (60 days out), that is they day we leave for Disney for our January trip. I guess while I am sitting at the airport or on DME I will try to schedule our FP+ for May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter