• • The Official September 2014 Thread • •

Got the email that my Magic Bands shipped today! Woohoo! ONE MORE MONTH!

Me too:cool1: I wonder if there's a record for how many times a day one tracking number has been searched:rotfl2: Only 28 days until we leave:banana:

:mickeyjum So excited for everyone.

"Act quickly! Your order may ship at any moment." So I should be getting that email very soon. :tigger: I think I will be stalking my email...then it will be tracking.

I wish I could receive my MBs at home. I hate seeing I only have 4 days left to customize only to know they will be shipped to the resort. It's such a tease. Lol. I'm happy though that everyone is getting theirs. :) I guess I can't be to upset as I still have last years I can use for DME.

Got our email for MB's too! Bought sparkly nail polish to decorate them :). We wanted to do temp tattoos, but the dollar store was out of the Disney princess tats that they usually carry. #firstworldproblems

I am so exited - I just got a reservation to Hollywood & Vine for Breakfast @ 8:15 on our HS day September 10!!

We made our the decision to take this trip only about 60 day out and I hadn't been able to get any pre rope drop breakfast's for any days of our trip.

We leave in 16 days and I will be doing a lot of cleaning and packing this weekend!!

Got our email for MB's too! Bought sparkly nail polish to decorate them :). We wanted to do temp tattoos, but the dollar store was out of the Disney princess tats that they usually carry. #firstworldproblems

I wouldn't recommend tattoos anyways, I've tried 3 times & each time they cracked. I did it with them flat and with them closed & I only did 1 layer of nail polish. It looked very pretty until it dried & cracked. I was very sad. :(

wdw4rfam said:
Mine said that yesterday, and this morning I woke to an email that they shipped:thumbsup2
It hit my email inbox this morning at 9am... "Great News: Your MAGICBAND package has shipped!" :woohoo:

Just 4 weeks from today, I'll be picking up my rental car and driving down to Orlando! Staying a pre-night off-property, and checking in at Pop the next day. It's so close now, I can't believe it! :cloud9:

I got my confirmation packet today and.....

I GOT ANNA AND ELSA FASTPASS!!!!!!!!! I just checked randomly, and there it was!!!!!! I am beyond happy right now, I think I can relax a little bit and begin to enjoy!!!!!!!

My MagicBands won't be arriving until mid-to-late next week. However, THIS did arrive today...

MickeyMail.jpg

MICKEY MAIL!!!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

My magic bands are stuck in Tennessee. They have said pre-shipment for 2 days. Come on, don't they know I am sitting here ready to decorate them and the clock is ticking.......:rotfl:

I got my confirmation packet today and.....

I GOT ANNA AND ELSA FASTPASS!!!!!!!!! I just checked randomly, and there it was!!!!!! I am beyond happy right now, I think I can relax a little bit and begin to enjoy!!!!!!!

That's AWESOME - congratulations on the great find!

I wish I could receive my MBs at home. I hate seeing I only have 4 days left to customize only to know they will be shipped to the resort. It's such a tease. Lol. I'm happy though that everyone is getting theirs. :) I guess I can't be to upset as I still have last years I can use for DME.
I'm with ya! I'm over in alberta and it was definitely a little bit of a depressor after the excitement. Only 17 more days though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter