• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

• • The Official September 2014 Thread • •

I posted in here a while ago when things were still so up in the air but we finally got it sorted out.

The 20th to the 28th, staying at All Star Movies one night (cost purposes) and then over to POFQ for the rest of the trip! We're planning lots of first time activities but still going to do some eating around the world and a MNSSHP! :)

We arrive on 9/27 and depart 10/1. It will be the first trip for my daughters, ages 3 and 1, and my in-laws. My husband and I went to Epcot and Universal in 2001. He has never been to MK. (I'm the only one in our group that has been before!)

We are staying at AOA in a Nemo suite. We have ADRs for Akershus, Tusker House and CRT.

We have had the trip planned for several months and are soooo ready to be there. Our 3 year old is princess obsessed and talks about it all the time. We plan to wear ourselves out at the parks and then slip off to the beach for a few days before heading home to Missouri.

75 days to go!!!

We are also in Georgia. We have 73 days!!!

We are staying at POP Century 9/11-9/17. My daughter (19) and I are doing a mother/daughter trip. We are doing lots of firsts on this trip. MNSSHP, dining plan, resort visiting, and some rope drops.

Sooooo Excited!!!

Stacied68 said:
We are also in Georgia. We have 73 days!!!

We are staying at POP Century 9/11-9/17. My daughter (19) and I are doing a mother/daughter trip. We are doing lots of firsts on this trip. MNSSHP, dining plan, resort visiting, and some rope drops.

Sooooo Excited!!!

How fun!!
I want to do a mother/ daughter trip!

We are staying at CSR too and its the first Disney trip for my kids and hubby. My daughter is 3 too and celebrating her 4th birthday at Akershus the day before we come home! I can't wait, she's going to be so excited. My 10 year old son is sort of "too cool" to be super excited so I can't wait to see the look on his face when we get there...he won't be able to keep up the too cool act.

Yay for September!! :banana:

Looks as if we're going to be at CSR around the same time! We arrive 9/23. Your kids' first trip is always exciting and something you won't forget! :)

We arrive late on the 23rd so the only MNSSHP party during our trip is on a Friday (sept 26). I would love to go, but am a little concerned that it will be packed because it is on a Friday. We would mainly be interested in rides, parade, and fireworks. We would like to see the characters but I don't foresee us waiting for M&G or doing much trick-or-treating. Given these parameters do you think it will still give us some lower wait times for attractions? Or am I completely misguided in thinking we will be waltzing around MK with a handful of people ;-) LOL

We will be staying at POR from 9/22-9/27. :cool1: This will be the first trip to WDW for my son, a belated birthday present(he turns 16 in Aug). This will be my third trip to WDW, I went at 5 and 21, but my first time staying in WDW.

Getting so excited for our trip 8/31-9/11 at Pop. It is our first time at a Value resort, our first trip without extended family, and our first trip with MB. I've been to Disney 7 times, but I feel like a total newbie again! :)

Wondering if there is a September group on Facebook?? I am in the process of booking and so excited!!! Thanks if anyone can point me in the right direction! :cool1:

we arrive at AoA 9/23 but switch to CSR 9/24 thru 10/5 first Disney trip for my granddaughters 8 and 4 and my DH ,first WDW trip for all of us (my DD,SIL and myself) but we have been to DL, several times!!!

Just got an email that our flight leaves earlier now so we'll be arriving in Orlando 1 hour earlier (9:30am)!!! Kinda made my night knowing I'll be in the parks 1 hr earlier than I planned hahaha

Today is my 75 day mark!!!!! I have no idea why that is so exciting! 15 days til we book FP+, 30 days til we pay in full and 43 days until our Magic Bands need to be customized and shipped! SO EXCITING!

64 days! 4 days until I can make FP+ reservations and luckily it's on my day off so I won't have to worry about doing it at work! My one problem is that we don't have a departing flight from MCO yet. I'm shooting for an evening one but I just don't have the money to buy tickets yet. We want to do a park that day but if we can't leave in the evening it'll be pointless. On our MNSSHP day we're going to stay at the resort until party time. My other option if we don't get a late flight is to use our last day ticket this day instead, to hit up another park before the party.

whoo hoo made my FP+ last night even got anna and elsa! for our vary last day. So happy now to finish all my sewing projects.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter