• • The Official September 2014 Thread • •

I am considering booking AS Sports for sept. Is food court finished? I knew nov it was being remodeled.

My wife and I are back at POFQ Sept 21-27, with MNSSHP on the 21st. We weren't planning on taking the trip at all, but realized when the room discount came out that we could swing it. Just a couple of ladies taking the World by storm... :dance3:

We are BOOKED at Coronado Springs 9/28-10/3!! We are celebrating our 2nd anniversary/pre-kids trip! We are SUPER pumped! This is our first(VERY long awaited) trip to WDW!

We just booked free dining for POR 9/20-9/28! It will be me, DH, DS9,DS7, and DD2 (her first trip to WDW!). This is our first stay at POR, excited to try something new. Just so excited to be going back. Hoping for low crowds so we can tour the parks at 2yr old accommodating speed

We just booked free dining for POR 9/20-9/28! It will be me, DH, DS9,DS7, and DD2 (her first trip to WDW!). This is our first stay at POR, excited to try something new. Just so excited to be going back. Hoping for low crowds so we can tour the parks at 2yr old accommodating speed

We just booked free dining for POR 9/20-9/28! It will be me, DH, DS9,DS7, and DD2 (her first trip to WDW!). This is our first stay at POR, excited to try something new. Just so excited to be going back. Hoping for low crowds so we can tour the parks at 2yr old accommodating speed dde09! Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

POR is our favorite.

We just booked GF for 9/22-26. Just DH and me!

When you purchase MM do you receive an email regarding this or something mailed to you? Also it shows in MDE does that mean I don't need to link anything and I can just start using it when I get there? I was previously on the promo for free MM so I knew I had to wait till I checked in to receive the package but I don't know how it works now that I purchased it.

Woohoo! Booked Sept 23 to 27 at Coronado with free dining. Celebrating our 3 year anniversary at the same resort where we stayed for our wedding. So far we're booked for Via Napoli, Whispering Canyon and Cape May Cafe. Also doing Universal HHN. I am TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP! :cool1:

Woohoo! Booked Sept 23 to 27 at Coronado with free dining. Celebrating our 3 year anniversary at the same resort where we stayed for our wedding. So far we're booked for Via Napoli, Whispering Canyon and Cape May Cafe. Also doing Universal HHN. I am TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP! :cool1:
We will be at CSR the 23-28! What a great anniversary trip for you!

Had to move our original dates slightly to Sept 24-Oct 1st but that makes it even better because we are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary and DD's 4th birthday while at Disney. I can't wait! :)

Reservation on hold for CBR but agent is checking CSR on Monday to see if anything opened up. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter