• • The Official September 2014 Thread • •

ugh so southwest has less flight leaving my home airport this year. :( plus i am still waiting on my points to be credited to my account so i can buy flights!!! i hope it happens soon so i can get my flights! i want to only pay 22.50 for 3 round trip tickets!!

Hubby and I nailed down our dates yesterday! He's even down for a 10 day trip this year. Heading to POR Sept 4- 14th. kids are going to be extatic to have 3 more days this year. Doing 7 day tix with WPF&M option. none of us havever done any of the Water parks or Disney Quest, so we're looking forward to trying them out.

My 12-year old son and I will be visiting Sept 24 to Sept 28 -- staying at BLT. This will be our second mom-son trip (DH is in law school and can't go away.).

It's also the first time my son will miss school for a trip. We'll leave after school on Wednesday and Thursday is a holiday, so he will only miss Friday.

I booked our SW flights yesterday. And easywdw came out with the September crowd calendar last night, so I'm finally in super-planning mode! :cool1:

Next up, planning ADRs!

Here's our tentative schedule:
Thursday 9/25: Epcot (for our first F&W festival -- I can't wait!)
Friday 9/26: MK & MNSSHP :woohoo:
Saturday 9/27: HS & maybe AK
Sunday 9/28: MK in the morning and then fly home

Well - we are officially on the books for the last week of September!! We had been waiting to book our flights before paying off our vacation so that we made sure we had the best price we could get on nonstop flights - we saved enough money to stay one more day than we had originally planned too! So flights and Disney are paid and now all I have to do is shop my heart out for cute things to take and make for the trip! YAY!

I am about to purchase my flights!!!!:banana: I also was able to squeeze in an extra park day we are now going to arrive on the 7th and this will just be a travel day, then we are going home on the 16!!! So the 15th was originally supposed to be for travel but since I could not find a non stop flight we decided to extend it one more day!!! I am so excited, I wish it wasn't 6 months out :faint:

Just got back from a 5 day stay last night and will be booking our September trip this weekend!! September 25-30 at the WL! Will be doing our first ever F&W and still debating over MNSSHP.

How do we get added to the post at the beginning of the thread?

Our dates are 9/8-9/12: Caribbean Beach Resort :cool1:

Question about booking dining reservations - my check in date is Sept 13, and according to the calendar online, I should be able to do my 180+10 reservations tomorrow (the 180 mark is 3/17, so I'm assuming 3/7 is correct?). When I logged in today to check, it showed only until 9/2 available, but my week is shaded - does that mean they will be available for me tomorrow? I can't believe in all my trips on property, I don't believe I ever used the +10 feature, so I'm not sure! And I know I'll be up with my newborn by 6am tomorrow, so I can stay up and make reservations, or go back to bed - and anyone who has ever had a newborn and a toddler knows I can't afford to waste the hour when I could be sleeping!

Thanks!

Question about booking dining reservations - my check in date is Sept 13, and according to the calendar online, I should be able to do my 180+10 reservations tomorrow (the 180 mark is 3/17, so I'm assuming 3/7 is correct?). When I logged in today to check, it showed only until 9/2 available, but my week is shaded - does that mean they will be available for me tomorrow? I can't believe in all my trips on property, I don't believe I ever used the +10 feature, so I'm not sure! And I know I'll be up with my newborn by 6am tomorrow, so I can stay up and make reservations, or go back to bed - and anyone who has ever had a newborn and a toddler knows I can't afford to waste the hour when I could be sleeping!

Thanks!
I'm not great with numbers and all hormonal-brain today so forgive me if I'm misunderstanding, but....I don't think you've calculated correctly. Our check in is Sept 6th and I was given (and sent a magnet with) the date of March 10th as the 180 day mark from my check in. So on March 10th I can make ADR's for my check in day + the next 10 days of our stay after that.

I'm not great with numbers and all hormonal-brain today so forgive me if I'm misunderstanding, but....I don't think you've calculated correctly. Our check in is Sept 6th and I was given (and sent a magnet with) the date of March 10th as the 180 day mark from my check in. So on March 10th I can make ADR's for my check in day + the next 10 days of our stay after that.

Thanks! I think I have misunderstood the whole concept, I thought it was 10 days prior to the 180 mark, not 10 days of reservations starting with your check in date. Now I think I understand! I blame it all on sleep deprivation!

Thanks!

aaah no your ADR date is 3/17 plus you can make reservations for the first 10 days of your vaca if you stay longer you will have to call back after 10 days to make additional ADrs

Planning a trip in September, dates will mostly likely be the 21st-26th. I'm still working out the details, but we'll definitely do MNSSHP and hopefully F&W for the first time.

Hey everyone! I am traveling Sept 6 - 13 with my daughter, husband, parents, brother, brothers SO and nephew! We rented 3 DVC Studios at VWL and I'm so excited!

I can't believe that the crowds reports are 1:10 for the week we are going.... is it really that low attendance!!??

Today it became official, Sports is out for September & Pop is in. We're staying at Pop from September 22-28 then I check out & head to Old Key West until October 1.

Hi everyone! We'll be there 9/6 - 9/14 - staying at POR! :yay: Booked air but haven't booked resort yet - hoping for FD promotion.

We booked our plane tickets, add/paid for the dining plan, and bought tickets the other day so now the trip seems more real!!! Now to book our ADRs Thursday morning. :woohoo:

All that is left to buy after that is DD annual pass, MNSSHP, and a gift card with gratuity on it and we are set. :goodvibes

Thinking about making some shirts too but not sure what yet.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter