• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

“WE’RE GOING TO MICKEY’S HOUSE!" ...aka the trip that drove me up a wall. - THE END!!

That was not my first post on the boards, and I didn't create this account to respond. I have enjoyed the trip report for the most part, and Meg's enthusiasm for Disney World and all things Disney. I tried to make that clear in my post. But at any age, if you post on an open forum, you're opening yourself up to commentary - both positive and negative, and I believe it's important to learn to use the Internet responsibly. Can you imagine if your family member stumbled across this forum, saw their names and pictures posted and read multiple posts calling them idiots? I tried to frame my comments in a constructive way, without the intent to offend. However, it seems I have and for that I am truly sorry. I will not comment further in this thread. :confused3

It was the quote that you commented on that had the first post. And trust me, when Meg decided to write this, and include her family's pictures and names, I discussed with her how they would feel, and the consequences if they did by chance see this. With other things that have happened with them, I'm not sure she would mind at this point. Sad, but true.
You're entitled to your opinion, just as anyone else. But, I guess our feelings are different about posting in an open forum...I know quite a few people who have left the Dis because they were tired of bickering, and negative comments, etc. on many threads, so personally I try just not to even comment on something I don't like. Me pointing out something is most likely not going to change a stranger's behavior. While I realize that you were trying to be constructive by saying good things as well, many kids don't see it that way; they just hear the negative.

It sounds like you had a really great time at the meet! What's your instagram name? I would love to follow you too, if that's not creepy or anything...

Meg I love it ,that dismeet sounds super awesome!! I'm glad you had a great time.
To your mom-YOU GO GIRL!!
To be honest if someone was being negative to my kids I would"ve went seriously Momma bear on them and it wouldn't be good.

Here is what I think-a TR is meant to be your story so you tell it your way,if people don't like it they don't have to read it that simple.No one I don't care who they are or where they are has a right to judge you like that.My gran used to say "sweep your own porch before you look at mine" Everyone in their life says or does something that others won't like,it happens.I really don't think that makes you a bad person at all.Meg has a mom and if she sees something wrong with whats being said or done,then I'm sure she'll handle it.

Meg I think you're hilarious and I used to pick on my mom too,It's clear to me that you n your mom have an awesome relationship.Don't let others get to you because there are far worse things you could be doing.Keep up the good work girl!
P.S
chocolate croissants forever!

I said I wouldn't post again but I feel the need to stick up for myself and clarify my remarks. I wasn't trying to be negative with Meg, hurt her feelings or judge her. I actually posted that I like her and think she's funny. I appreciate and enjoy reading how excited she gets over all things Disney .My remarks were only meant to be helpful and I apologize if it comes across otherwise.

I've dealt with my share if unpleasant vacation partners and learned that I have a much better time if I focus on having fun and try to ignore the "other people." At 13 (and I did think she was closer to 16-17) I can see how that might be a difficult thing to do. I don't think my original post attacked her. But Meg, if you felt attacked, I'm sorry. Back to lurkdom.

Hakuna Matata everyone. :)

OK. Wait a minute ... she's only 13 ?? I thought she was older - maybe 15 or 16. Not that that is problem, but Wow. Meg, you are so smart and your writing is amazing for your age. You have better grammar and spelling than most adult people here.

Yayaayayayayay ageism!! No just kidding.. I totally agree - Go Meg! :thumbsup2 ~ a fellow grammar enthusiast

PS I'm also super jealous of your trip! Missing school for Disney is essential some/most times.

"until Mum woke up, or until I woke her up. I don’t know which one. I probably woke her up cause let’s be real now."

this is me.

CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMBS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE I MISS YOU SOOO :cloud9:
ermahgerd my cousin meant to get me one when I visited last weekend. Rats.

I spy your bff Duffy!

OMG THAT POOH BEAR

Yes mum, please do open that esty store.

DON'T SHOW ME AULANI

uhh..back to work. will finish commenting later

Just started reading it. Enjoying it so far :)

Thank you very much!!!

OK. Wait a minute ... she's only 13 ?? I thought she was older - maybe 15 or 16. Not that that is problem, but Wow. Meg, you are so smart and your writing is amazing for your age. You have better grammar and spelling than most adult people here.

Well thank you! Yeah, only 13. I get told I look a lot older all the time. Linda (from the DISmeet) thought I was a junior or senior in high school! Not so much :-)

I think you are hilarious and precious and I like you a whole bunch. And just like everyone ..... you are entitled to your opinion and if you want to express it, that is just fine. If someone disagrees with you, that is fine, too. But in the end, that is THEIR problem and not yours. Keep on keeping on, girl !!

AMEN! and thanks!

Thanks for the Dismeet update. I can't wait to listen to the podcast on the way to work tomorrow.

I hope you enjoyed it! I LOVE seeing it live in person.

How cool that you got to met all the Podcast peeps. Someone pass the bread, because I am jelly !! :rotfl: Thanks for sharing this with us !!

BAHHAHHAH that just cracked me up for some reason :lmao: And no problem!

Oh and I love your Mum's bracelets and stuff. I would love to see more !!

I love them too! She made me one for Christmas and it’s really cool.

It sounds like you had a really great time at the meet! What's your instagram name? I would love to follow you too, if that's not creepy or anything...

We did!
Not creepy at all! It is jacksallydis.

"until Mum woke up, or until I woke her up. I don’t know which one. I probably woke her up cause let’s be real now."
this is me.

We are twins and all.

CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMBS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE I MISS YOU SOOO :cloud9:
ermahgerd my cousin meant to get me one when I visited last weekend. Rats.

UGH IT WAS SO GOOD.

I spy your bff Duffy!

Don’t even go there.

OMG THAT POOH BEAR

I WANTED HIM SO BAD.

Yes mum, please do open that esty store.

She really should.

DON'T SHOW ME AULANI

I’M SORRY

uhh..back to work. will finish commenting later

Okayyyy!

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone reading this TR and I am glad many people enjoy it. On the other hand, I get upset reading some comments from people and I would strongly appreciate if people left positive comments from now on. I LOVE when people leave me comments about how they are enjoying my TR or whatever. And that is what I want on here. Thank you to everyone who supported moi over the last day and let's just stop all of this drama, OK?! Ok.

Let’s get onto the last of three parts from our DISmeet weekend!

I hope everyone has a great day! :wizard:

NJ DISMEET for GKTW - PART 3!

So Mum woke me up this morning. The alarm never went off so THANK GOD she woke up. Breakfast was at 8:30 so we had to be out the door semi-early. And by that I mean 8:20 because the diner we were going to was only about 10 minutes away, so it wouldn’t take us very long. Yeah…

After we got all ready, we were out the door and we got into the car. I used Mum’s phone for GPS since our stupid “real” one couldn’t find where the Time to Eat Diner was. That is where we were going on this fine morning. Nikkie and Linda (organizers) got a reservation for our group that morning for breakfast. Only about 30 people came. Everyone else was probably at the after partay the night before. Only Kathy and Teresa showed up from the podcast team.

We got kinda lost on our way to the diner. We had to take a ramp, GPS didn’t tell us that, but we eventually found our way. Once we got a parking spot, we headed inside and said to the dude at the door we were part of a group and he showed us to where everyone was. He said we could sit in the back of one table but there was barely enough room. I would’ve had to sit on top of Mum.

There was a two person table right next to everyone so we just sat there. I would’ve liked to sit with everyone else, but it was ok.

It took FOREVER for our waitress to get over to our table. I was crabby because I was hungry and I was tired. So when you mix those two things together… it’s not pretty to say the least.

Once our waitress FINALY got to our table, we ordered and waited for our food.

I got a waffle with strawberries and whipped cream. It was really good but it just wasn’t enough. I was still hungry after.
220fr.jpg

Mum got hash browns, bacon, eggs and toast. She said it was just ok and the hash browns tasted like they just came out of the freezer. Seriously, they did. They didn’t taste very good.

After we ate and chilled for a bit, we headed back to the hotel and brought our luggage out to the car and checked out. Dustin and Pete were outside and we said good morning. Pete answered us but Dustin just said like “meh.” Someone had a rough night! And he was still wearing the same clothes from the day before. Mum said he must’ve been too drunk to put on his jammies hahaa.

After we checked out, we joined Linda, her husband, Kathy, Kevin, and Kaelea in the lobby. We talked to them for a while and just sat on the couches. Mum, Linda, and I all squished in on one couch. I don’t even know.

Pete came to join us for a while and then they were off to go to NYC, I think. We said goodbye and then Corey, Julie, Ferris, and Finley came down and hung out with us for a bit.

And this is where I died because of the cuteness.

O. M. G.

So right when they came down, Ferris saw moi and started pointing at my shirt. I was wearing my Walt shirt that has Mickey on it and he literally flipped out over Mickey. He ran over to me and gave me a giant hug and scooted in between moi and Linda. He got so excited over Mickey and he kept talking to me and I was literally dying. He then kept pointing to my camera and I said to him “Daddy has one of these, doesn’t he?” Oh yeah he does!
It was so cute and then Julie said “Well he did head for the cutest girl in the room!”

UGH. I just love the podcast team. A LOT.

After Ferris gave me a big kiss, he played with Finley, crawled under the table, and picked some flowers out of a giant pot. They are ADORABLE. I really hope they come for the New England DISmeet because I JUST LOVE THEM!

They were leaving to go back to FL that afternoon so we said goodbye.

We talked to our new friends some more and then it was SHOPPING TIME! We were headed for Somerville, which had a cute little main street with a bunch of shops on it.

We drove there (which was like a 5 minute ride) and found a spot. We met up with Linda, her husband, Kevin, and Kaelea. Our nice little group :-)

We started out at Somerville Antiques which is the number one antique shop in central NJ. That is your fun fact of the day. YOU DON’T HAVE TO THANK ME.

We found SO much Disney stuff in there. I only had 25 bucks on me, so sadly, I couldn’t buy all the stuff I wanted. I decided on one thing which was only four bucks. It was an EPCOT CENTER mug that said World Showcase on it and on the back of it is Mickey and says I ♥ UK on it. It is so awesome and I will include a picture of it at the bottom of this post!

Here are some other things they had in there.
223jn.jpg

224bx.jpg

225cf.jpg

226yj.jpg

They had a lot of great stuff in there and SO much stuff I wanted. And by that I mean glasses and mugs because I have an obsession with them. Mum will barely let me get any though cause we have SO many. Not my fault. Just sayin’.

There were also BINS of old postcards (separated by state) so Kaelea and I tried to find some Disney ones because she thought they would look really cool as table numbers for her wedding. Sadly, we couldn’t even find ONE Disney one. Wazzup with that?!?!

After I bought my mug, we headed to two more antique shops. They were nowhere as good as the first one, but they had some cool stuff in them, like this phone that I really wanted. LOOK TWIN. (sorry for the blurry pic).
227xt.jpg

At the third and final antique store, I found a really awesome Polaroid camera. Linda’s husband taught us how you would use it. Wow, it was amazing. Basically, it was a little camera history lesson!

After the final antique store, we found a store that carried Jim Shore, Precious Moments, etc, etc. Stuff like that. AND THERE WAS SO MUCH DISNEY STUFF. HERE ARE MANY PICTURES I TOOK.
228x.jpg

232fju.jpg

LIKE HOW COOL.
234jb.jpg

For my twin.
235zk.jpg

Dead.
236fi.jpg

WANT.
237ekd.jpg

After we finished looking around in there, we decided it was time to get going. We had a four hour drive waiting for us and Kevin and Kaelea were going to head out too. We all said goodbye and it was so much fun shopping with them! They are all so nice and Kaelea said they will be coming to the NE DISmeet so YAY!

We started our drive at two, stopped for a late lunch at Friendly’s, got stuck in traffic because of a really bad accident, ate a bunch of Crumbs cupcakes since we had a ton left over, went the wrong way like five times, and listened to the DISunplugged. And we took the scenic route in CT. Fun times. And then I saw a restaurant in CT that I went pee in before. AND THEN we didn’t go over the GWB. HALLELUJAH.

We got home at almost eight (cause of the traffic and our pit stop for lunch), I took a shower, did my math homework that I didn’t understand AT ALL, and went to bed. I WAS WIPED OUT.

Before I end this, here are some better pics of the stuff I won at the main event.

Here is my snowglobe.
009vp.jpg

My Evil Queen poster.
010fk.jpg

LOVE.
012zpa.jpg

The Disney board game I won. Can’t wait to play it!
011gs.jpg

And here is my EPCOT CENTER mug. HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!
015mhx.jpg

016cl.jpg

I’m in love with it. A LOT.

Sooooo, this concludes our weekend! I hope you all enjoyed reading about it and I loved writing about it. It sure was a lot of fun, we got to see old friends, meet some new ones, and raise some money for a great cause!

And you guys know how much we raised for GKTW?!?!

$10, 759.85!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is just amazing! US DISERS ROCK SOCKS.

I don’t know, OK?!

Well I’ll see you guys real soon with an update from the trip. Until then…

PEACE!​

AquaDunk...HOLY CRAP THAT'S INSANE!!!!!

I would try it!!! :thumbsup2

YAY I'm glad you won the Snow White prize!

//

I have that Pooh Pez dispenser lol

Cute Pooh phone!!

I REMEMBER THAT Disney Store logo...memorieeeees. Back when all the Disney Stores were COOL looking and Plush Mountain <3

What is this game?

That Evil Queen poster is all kinds of awesome.
The Dismeet sounds fantastic, and I am now going to have to find out if there are ever any I could go to. Thanks for reporting it!

Oh, and let me join in with the chorus of "You are only 13?!!!" You're really amazing. Your reports are truly some of the most interesting and well written ones in this entire place. Way to go, you.

Hello! Just finished catching up on your trip reports - yes I just finished both of them. Not in one sitting, that would be a lot to take in.

I find your reports very entertaining - a bit manic at times, but also something that is hard to look away from. They are kind of the Big Bear Tambourine of trip reports but better ... as if that was possible

Hope you enjoy your upcoming August trip!

Oh, and I agree with the PP, that Evil Queen poster is all kids of awesome :thumbsup2

AquaDunk...HOLY CRAP THAT'S INSANE!!!!!

I would try it!!! :thumbsup2

I KNOW. I think it would be fine but you FALL off a platform into the water. I don’t know about that…

YAY I'm glad you won the Snow White prize!

ME TOOOOO!!!!

I have that Pooh Pez dispenser lol

Well of course you do.

Cute Pooh phone!!

I WANTED IT.

I REMEMBER THAT Disney Store logo...memorieeeees. Back when all the Disney Stores were COOL looking and Plush Mountain <3

The Disney Store we go to still has the plush mountain!!!! It is like the old school disney store.

What is this game?

I’m not really sure… I will play it for you and find out!

Thats awesome! :)

:thumbsup2

That Evil Queen poster is all kinds of awesome.
The Dismeet sounds fantastic, and I am now going to have to find out if there are ever any I could go to. Thanks for reporting it!

Oh, and let me join in with the chorus of "You are only 13?!!!" You're really amazing. Your reports are truly some of the most interesting and well written ones in this entire place. Way to go, you.

ISN’T IT?! So happy I won it.
Here is the sub-forum for all of the upcoming DISmeets: http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=186
Well thank you very much! I appreciate that :-)

Hello! Just finished catching up on your trip reports - yes I just finished both of them. Not in one sitting, that would be a lot to take in.

I find your reports very entertaining - a bit manic at times, but also something that is hard to look away from. They are kind of the Big Bear Tambourine of trip reports but better ... as if that was possible

Hope you enjoy your upcoming August trip!

Oh, and I agree with the PP, that Evil Queen poster is all kids of awesome :thumbsup2

Thank you!
Yes, I can be very manic at times. You might not want to meet moi in person…
THE BIG BEAR TAMBOURINE OF TRIP REPORTS I LOVE IT! You my friend, are cool.
Thanks!
I know, I LOVE IT!​

Before I go on, I just wanted to tell you guys that WE STARTED OUR OWN ETSY BUSINESS! It is called MouseMaps and you guys should really go check it out. Just sayin’.

Starting our LATE morning with ridiculousness aka LET THE FUN BEGIN!

November 27th

Last full day in Disney.

Normally, I would basically be having a tantrum because of this. I would be crying and screaming and it would be awful. Yeah, that never happened. I was about to jump up and down with glee. I have never been happier to go back to my second home. I was ready to be done with this trip and with my family. And thankfully, I would only have to get through 1.5 more days. I WANTED to go back to school. And this morning definitely showed that…

That is called foreshadowing.

Just sayin’.

We slept in till 8 this morning. SLEPT IN PEOPLE. I was EXHAUSTED because of “the other people” and because of all of the limping and fast-limping around.

So we got ready and Mum and I were done.

Waiting. All ready. Ready to go. WANTING TO GO.

BUT NO.

It took Mimi about two and a half hours to get ready. That was every. single. crappin’. morning.

I was furious. I do not get why she needed to take that long. I mean, everyone doesn’t care about how you look. I just spent like three days at her house about two weeks ago and I was about to kill myself. We didn’t leave until like two in the afternoon to go shopping or whatever because IT TOOK HER THREE HOURS.

That’s my grandmother for ya.

After she was FINALLY ready, we headed out at almost 10:30. GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Oh Zazu. HELP ME.
disneynovember20121406.jpg

disneynovember20121407.jpg

HOW COOL ARE THE BUILDINGS.
disneynovember20121408.jpg

We got to Animation Hall and went into Landscape of Flavors.

Three words: value food court.

It was just BEYOND crazy in there. The food is great but there were just so many people in there. Like, did everyone “sleep in” this morning and get breakfast late? I don’t even know.

I found a table in the Lion King section of the food court while Mum and Mimi went to get food. It wasn’t hard to find a table at all. It was just that children were running every which way and it was crowded.
disneynovember20121409.jpg

Mum and Mimi came back with moi’s and their food and we chowed down.

BUT NOT WITHOUT FOOD PICTURES FIRST!

I got the chocolate chip pancakes because they didn’t have Mickey waffles! They had waffles with the resort characters on them, but they wouldn’t be the same. I’m sure y’all know what I mean. They aren’t Mickey waffles!
The pancakes and bacon were good but the fruit that came with it was NASTY. It had like a syrup on it that made the fruit soggy and yucky and it just wasn’t good at all.
disneynovember20121411.jpg

I think this was Mum’s breakfast and I have no other pictures of food so I have NO CLUE what Mimi got. So I don’t know how these pancakes were.
disneynovember20121412.jpg

Pretty picture. Now where can I buy it?
disneynovember20121413.jpg

So then the fun began for the day.

After every single meal—and I ain’t talkin’ about just the meals we had on the trip—my grandmother has to reapply her lipstick, which annoys the CRAP out of me. No one gives a crap on how your lipstick looks, but that is my grandmother.

So she was reapplying her lipstick after she ate (I guess she got food…) and I was sick of everything. So I said “UGGHHHHHH can’t we just go to the park already?!” I was annoyed. I was done.

She gave me the dirtiest look EVER.

She was so mad.

She basically threw her lipstick in her bag (which weighs about 20 pounds and carried it around the park. Not kidding here, dudes and dudettes) and stood up without saying a word and walked to the trash can.

Oh let the fun begin! Can’t you guys see what fun we were having? Oh yes. SO MUCH FUN!

I was sitting at the table with Mum and then she went to go throw our trash away. Mimi came back to get her refillable mug and I asked her if she wanted me to go get her a drink (cause I’m nice like that). (I had the mug in my hand). She ripped the mug out of my hand and walked away.

I stood there like “WHAT THE POOPS WAS THAT FOR?!?!?!?!!?”

I couldn’t believe it. She was FURIUOS. Well it’s not my fault you’re a losah!

It was about 11 at this point and we were starting off great…

Reason #49057890347690376890756897 why I wanted to go home.

And she told me at lunch—oh god that will be fun to write about—that she was mad at me because I wouldn’t let her put on her lipstick.

Please tell me that sounds ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.

IT IS LIPSTICK. NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.

Ok, enough ranting.

For now MUAHHAHHAH.

We headed out to the bus stop and caught a bus to Epcot.

BEAUTY.
disneynovember20121415.jpg

Mimi sat across from Mum and I on the bus and texted the whole entire time. She was probably texting about us, let’s be real now.

Once we got to Epcot, we headed straight to the land to see if there were any FPs left BECAUSE WE GOT THERE SO LATE.

BUT PICTURES FIRST.

Mickey balloon + Spaceship Earth = :thumbsup2
disneynovember20121416.jpg

disneynovember20121417.jpg

disneynovember20121418.jpg

You’re welcome.

VINATGE EPCOT CENTAH MY FAVORITE!!!!!
disneynovember20121419.jpg

One more for good measure.
disneynovember20121420.jpg

Once we got inside the Land, it was pretty crowded and I basically pushed my way through the crowds and got FPs for Soarin’. For all three of us. Mimi went on like five rides during the course of the trip. And this was one of them. WOULD SHE SURVIVE?!?! …

I got FPs and surprisingly, they weren’t for like nine at night.
disneynovember20121421.jpg

Mum then suggested going on Living with the Land but I really didn’t feel like it right then and plus it had a 20 minute wait and I don’t wait for anything. Seriously.

Instead, we headed over to the Seas. There was a 10 minute wait for the ride, but that was fine.
disneynovember20121422.jpg

You can’t really see it that well, but they were doing construction. I take it if was for the whole MyMagic+ thing that seems like it will take five years to come out. Seriously the bands were supposed to be out by now! $1 billion down the drain…

Anyways…

Mum MADE me sit with my grandmother.

Because she didn’t want to smell her perfume.

IT IS THAT BAD.

I almost threw up from because she puts on like a gallon of it. I’m not kiddin’ around here, dudes.

And that leads moi into what we did next. TURTLE TALK WITH CRUSH!

AND I COULD BREATHE AGAIN HALLELUJAH!

In the waiting area, there are screens where you can take sea creature quizzes aka MR. RAY’S POP QUIZ!!

I am going to do SO well on it in August because I know a ton of sea creature facts.

From watching Octonauts.

But really. THAT SHOW IS AWESOME AND I AM FIVE YEARS OLD.

CREATURE REPORT!

Moving on now…

I “accidently” clicked on Japanese for my language.
disneynovember20121425.jpg

Ooops…

BUT I GOT A 75% ON IT! IN JAPANESE! I told you guys I am awesome. I think I do better in Japanese than in English… Really.

After I did so well on my pop quiz, they started letting everyone into the show and LIKE ALWAYS people didn’t move all the way down. Excuse moi while I go SHOOT THESE PEOPLE. Like get with the program.

There was a new (to us) part in the show where Squirt found a Buzz Lightyear toy.

Like always, the show was adorable.

After Turtle Talk, we checked out the gift shop and headed to Mouse Gear.
disneynovember20121428.jpg

UGH SO MUCH LOVE.
disneynovember20121431.jpg

disneynovember20121430.jpg

Mum had to find some Donald Duck stuff for a gift swap thing on a Disney facebook group she is on. She totally forgot the whole entire trip to get some stuff. She found a pen, a pin, and some cookies for her.

After she bought her stuff, we headed towards Test Track (wasn’t open yet) and towards the Odyssey center.

The new Test Track car!
disneynovember20121432.jpg

I know people like that. You know ... with the hair and the make-up and the perfume .....and like you, I just don't get it.

We have a lady that works at our office who wears this ghastly perfume and I can smell it all of the way upstairs. I love her and she is wonderful, but that perfume just gives me a headache. Thank goodness she only comes in once a week to do payroll.

My sister is kind of that way, too. It take her hours to get ready and we all used to wait on her .... for HOURS. And then, we all just got sick of it and STOPPED waiting on her. We say, just meet us there if you want to. None of us could take it anymore. My mother told her that when you assume your time is more important than anyone else's, it is just plain rude. So we stopped catering to her and she either shows up on time or she meets us later. It helps us all get along better. I detest waiting for people.

"Oh Zazu. HELP ME." LOLOLOL

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS one of my biggest food turn offs/pet peeves is fruit WITH GROSS SUGAR CRAP SYRUP ON IT BARF

yay pretty bus!

fdngvkreadhsfnewcksdljfmcejdsfkesdx
^ you know what that's about

CREATURE REPORT CREATURE REPORT :banana:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I just wanted to say I have been enjoying reading your trip report (as well as your previous one). You are very witty and funny.

And I totally agree how horrible it is to be stuck waiting for someone who has no regard for the fact everyone else is stuck waiting for them. Also the perfume thing... I hate when people think they need to bathe in their perfume. I have asthma and very strong perfume is one of the things that sets me off. Can't they tell it smells like they dumped an entire bottle on themselves.

Jiminy crickets! I spent most of last night reading this report. There was tears and laughter. Many comments to make!

1. You a funny girl.
2. Troy is too adorable. I am glad you helped him have great memories.
3. I am too picky to even attempt family with me at WDW. I took my mom and mom in law and it was wonderful. They followed my rules and we did take it easy. Other family members have wanted to go, but I am not sure I could contain myself as well as you did.
4. I feel the same about Walt. I read his biography when in was around 13.
5. New Fantasyland is so cool. The details are incredible.
6. I am going at Christmas for the first time and I can't wait to see all the things I saw in your picture
7. Your room is awesome.
8. I will look at my chef Mickey picture for the cheesy potato recipe.

Thanks for sharing!

:lmao: I forgot all about the perfume, and making you ride that ride so I didn't need to be so close to it. It's too strong!
And the lipstick. I was cracking up that day...telling you how mad she was at you for that! :rotfl:

And really, Japanese?!? How did you get a 75?

Yeah, I think we are too set in our Disney ways to take trips with other people. The only time it worked was with Grammy, cause she was as big of a Disney freak, so she got it! She'd be so proud of the little monster she created with you! ;)

I seriously need to live beside that antique store,although i'd be poor then cause I'd buy every disney thing to come through the door :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter