“WE’RE GOING TO MICKEY’S HOUSE!" ...aka the trip that drove me up a wall. - THE END!!

I love the 2nd picture in this update Meg! So pretty!

I want to go to the MVMCP again, with just us. It was too crazy trying to hold spots for everyone, and having to sit for like 2 hours before the parade to get that spot.

AND, I want to be at one that is not sold out!!! Crowded!

You are so nice. I would have never walked over there with them. I would have said, "here's a map, see ya later."

I can't wait to see your parade pics !!!

I am nice, I guess. I should’ve done that though!
There will be TONS of them!

Wow!!!! BoG as a walk up! That is amazing...the food looks wonderful! That is so going on our list of must do's for our next trip. :)

I know! It was awesome!
The food was GREAT.
You HAVE to go!

Y U NO INSTAGRAM that castle + wreaths picture?!

Sweatshirt love.

I posted another one like that back in November. I could post it now… people would probably wonder why I am posting Christmas pictures in February, but whatever.
I got that sweatshirt for about 10 bucks.

I am loving your trip report! So funny!!

We leave in 10 days and will be eating at BOG in 11 days!! I am so excited! We are celebrating our 10th anniversary during the trip and I noted it on all our reservations so I really hope we get to try the grey stuff!! :lovestruc:lovestruc:

Can't wait to read more!!

Thank you so much! Glad to have you here!
Have an awesome time! You will love BOG. Yeah, since you are having an anniversary, you can get the grey stuff.
There’s a lot more to come!

omg no wonder you just like going with your mom ,I don't blame you at all.

Yeah… much better with just her!

I love the 2nd picture in this update Meg! So pretty!

I want to go to the MVMCP again, with just us. It was too crazy trying to hold spots for everyone, and having to sit for like 2 hours before the parade to get that spot.

AND, I want to be at one that is not sold out!!! Crowded!

Thank you kind mother!
WE HAVE TO… when we move to Florida and all :-)

The Once Upon a Christmastime Parade PART 1!

So basically these next three updates will be all pictures because I am a future photopass photographer and I take five zillion pictures of everything. So yeah. ENJOY Y’ALLLLL!

At about 8:35, the Once Upon a Christmastime Parade started coming right down Main Street.
disneynovember2012915.jpg

THERE WAS A SNOWSTORM GOIN ON!
disneynovember2012916.jpg

disneynovember2012918.jpg

You guys see all of those CMs with those lightsaber things goin’ up and down Main Street?

Well how could you miss them, really!

We had this AWFUL CM that kept coming up to us and kept telling Jackie that Troy had to be behind the rope. Um, HE WAS. Seriously, I know it is for safety, but it wasn’t like he was going to go out into the middle of the street and do something. He sat there and waved to all of the characters and he was having SUCH a great time. And this crabby CM came up to us THREE TIMES. And she kept yelling at a bunch of other people too. HOW RUDE LOSER.

disneynovember2012923.jpg

disneynovember2012924.jpg

BUT JUST LOOK AT POOH IN THE BACKGROUND. STOP THE CUTENESS.
disneynovember2012925.jpg

MICKEY AND MINNIE I LOVE YOU!!!! …but ewww. It’s Duffy. Sorry to the Duffy lovers out there, but Duffy and I…let’s just say we don’t have a good relationship.
disneynovember2012928.jpg

disneynovember2012929.jpg

“Look Troy! It’s Donald Duck!” –Jackie
No. Just no. Just leave now.
disneynovember2012934.jpg

disneynovember2012936.jpg

THAT’S DONALD DUCK YOU IDIOT.
disneynovember2012938.jpg

These guys were SO cool!
disneynovember2012939.jpg

disneynovember2012942.jpg

HIIIII CHIP!!!!
disneynovember2012945.jpg

THE DWARVES!!!!
disneynovember2012948.jpg

disneynovember2012949.jpg

My favorite princess and her prince ♥
disneynovember2012951.jpg

disneynovember2012954.jpg

Cinderella and Prince Charming… I wonder if he had bobby pins and hairspray in.
disneynovember2012957.jpg

disneynovember2012960.jpg

disneynovember2012963.jpg

The Once Upon a Christmastime Parade PART 2!

(here are five zillion more pictures for you guys)

disneynovember2012964.jpg

disneynovember2012966.jpg

Hi third favorite princess!!! You look very nice in your Christmas dress!
disneynovember2012968.jpg

disneynovember2012969.jpg

Goofy’s float was SO cool. It was themed like his candy factory and if I remember correctly, it smelled like candy! I could be totally wrong about that. I don’t even know. GO GOOGLE OR BING IT OR SOMETHING.
disneynovember2012971.jpg

disneynovember2012972.jpg

disneynovember2012977.jpg

I took A TON of pictures of it for some reason. Don’t ask.

disneynovember2012979.jpg

“Who is THAT?!” –Jackie.
Excuse me while I go DIE.
IT IS HORACE HORSECOLLAR YOU LOSER. GET WITH THE PROGRAM.
disneynovember2012980.jpg

disneynovember2012984.jpg

AND THAT IS CLARABELLE COW.
disneynovember2012985.jpg

disneynovember2012987.jpg

disneynovember2012988.jpg

disneynovember2012990.jpg

disneynovember2012996.jpg

THE SOLDIERS SO AMAZING DYING.
disneynovember2012997.jpg

disneynovember20121001.jpg

disneynovember20121002.jpg

disneynovember20121004.jpg

The soldiers were INCREDIBLE. They were definitely a highlight of the parade!

disneynovember20121005.jpg

IT IS SANTA AND HIS REINDEER!!!!! *screams like a five year old*
disneynovember20121010.jpg

disneynovember20121011.jpg

EEEEEEEEE!!!! ONE OF MY HEROS (not…)!!!!!
disneynovember20121014.jpg

The end :-)
disneynovember20121015.jpg

Seriously, the parade was INCREDIBLE. The floats were awesome, there are great characters, the music is catchy (duh), the toy soldiers, and SANTA IS IN IT. Between this and the fireworks (we will get to that soon), the party is worth it! I know a lot of people say the Boo To You Parade is better (I have not seen it…YET!), but you can’t go wrong with an awesome Christmas parade! We enjoyed it all VERY MUCH.​

LOVE, LOVE the pictures of the parade!
Christmas is so magical anyways there!
Cant believe first, "the others" would lie to get him on a ride. Umm, its for safety.. DUH..
And then try to get him on another ride with the same height requirement? Come on now!

Boo to You is amazing !! You must put that on your Disney bucket list !! Thanks for the parade photos !! Loved them !!

That really was a great parade. And the toy soldiers were my favorite. I have to say, I picked a great spot, with the castle right in the background...ahem.

Jecskc, yes the Boo to You parade is for sure on our bucket list, along with Flower & Garden, and Food & (no) Wine...for Meg! :) Seems that school is always getting in the way!

Oh, I love love love the pictures of the parade! So pretty!!! :) Call me crazy, but Princess Aurora looks a little Barbie-ish to me...hmmmm....well, anyway, the pics are great, and the toy soldiers, how fun!!

I absolutely love the pictures! It is my goal to be at disney for Christmas and Halloween at least once each in my life! Well I was there for Halloween in 2007 but none of the rest of my family thought it was worth paying for a seperate admission to be there for mnsshp so I didn't get to see it:(

Fantastic parade update!

I *love* how people don't listen to you when you KNOW you are right and they think they know better. Serves them right, going all that way to those rides for NOTHING when you TOLD them. Goobers. ;)

snow.
snow.

snow.

:lovestruc

ugh these pictures. POOH AND SCARF! I can't stand how adorable Pooh and friends are in winter clothes omg.

"“Look Troy! It’s Donald Duck!” –Jackie
THAT’S DONALD DUCK YOU IDIOT."
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

LOVE, LOVE the pictures of the parade!
Christmas is so magical anyways there!
Cant believe first, "the others" would lie to get him on a ride. Umm, its for safety.. DUH..
And then try to get him on another ride with the same height requirement? Come on now!

Thank you!
Oh I know! I LOVED seeing all of the decorations and everything.
Well that is “the other people” for ya!
Ridiculous, I KNOW!

Boo to You is amazing !! You must put that on your Disney bucket list !! Thanks for the parade photos !! Loved them !!

I NEED to see it. It look incredible!!!!

That really was a great parade. And the toy soldiers were my favorite. I have to say, I picked a great spot, with the castle right in the background...ahem.

Jecskc, yes the Boo to You parade is for sure on our bucket list, along with Flower & Garden, and Food & (no) Wine...for Meg! :) Seems that school is always getting in the way!

ACTAULLLLY, I WANTED to sit there! So…yeah!
Well school won’t get in the way when we live in Florida!

Oh, I love love love the pictures of the parade! So pretty!!! :) Call me crazy, but Princess Aurora looks a little Barbie-ish to me...hmmmm....well, anyway, the pics are great, and the toy soldiers, how fun!!

Thank you! Glad you loved them!
Yeah, she kinda does!
The toy soldiers were awesome!

I absolutely love the pictures! It is my goal to be at disney for Christmas and Halloween at least once each in my life! Well I was there for Halloween in 2007 but none of the rest of my family thought it was worth paying for a seperate admission to be there for mnsshp so I didn't get to see it:(

Thanks!
That really stinks. I would’ve been so mad if that happened to me. You’ll just need to go back! And then if you go for Halloween, FOOD AND WINE BABY!

Fantastic parade update!

I *love* how people don't listen to you when you KNOW you are right and they think they know better. Serves them right, going all that way to those rides for NOTHING when you TOLD them. Goobers. ;)

Thank you!
Seriously! Like, I am the one who has been here 15 times before. I think I would know something!
EXACTLY!!!!

snow.
snow.

snow.

:lovestruc

ugh these pictures. POOH AND SCARF! I can't stand how adorable Pooh and friends are in winter clothes omg.

"“Look Troy! It’s Donald Duck!” –Jackie
THAT’S DONALD DUCK YOU IDIOT."
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Snow on Main Street… dead.
ISN’T HE THE CUTEST?!?!?! I just wish I got a better shot of him and his awesome friends.
I was like “why am I here with these losers? THE LOSERS THAT DON’T KNOW WHO DONALD DUCK IS?!?!? Oh wait. We invited them…”​

Hellllooooo everyone!

Before we get rollin’ with this update, you might have noticed I changed my ticker. That is because we aren’t going on the Dream this summer anymore. I am disappointed about it and so is Mum, but we rebooked for next August so we still have a Disney cruise in our futures. Don’t worry! We are still going to Disney and we are doing something else. And no!! Not to that awful place in Orlando!

Secondly, if you live in the northeast, you should come to the NJ DISmeet to support GKTW in April!!! Mum and I will be going and I KNOW y’all want to meet us since we are so amazing and awesome and nice and I could go on and on because we are that cool. And you can hang out with the Podcast team and other people that are awesome but are not as awesome as moi. Just sayin’. Here is the thread: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3046346 YOU GUYS SHOULD COME!!!

And that concludes my public service announcement.

Let’s get on with the update now, shall we?!

HOLIDAY WISHES (a chapter with A LOT of crying)!!!

So after the Once Upon a Christmastime Parade ended, I wanted to get a MVMCP shirt and then get a spot for Holiday Wishes.

“The other people” didn’t.

“Well Troy wants to go on some rides!” –Jackie.

Yeah I know, but HELLOOOOOO FIREWORKS PEOPLE.

I KNEW Troy would love the fireworks. We always go to Maine every summer for the 4th—don’t ask me why I even go— and Troy LOVES seeing the fireworks. He gets SO excited about them. One year we were inside Mimi’s house and we heard fireworks going off outside and Troy basically SPRINTED for the door so he could see him. And these were the stupid little ones you get at the fireworks store. Compared to those, Disney’s are just… I don’t even know how to describe them. INCEDIBLE. AMAZING. MAGICAL… and I could go on forever. Troy would just go to heaven when he saw them.

But no.

“He wanted to go on some rides.”

Yeah and then he can have a fit because his stupid parents bring him on ones that he isn’t tall enough for...

And then Jackie said some words that I couldn’t believe. I don’t remember EXACTLY what she said but it was something along the lines of “oh they’ll be stupid anyways. I just want to go on rides too.”

Excuse moi while I DIE.

While they were on their way over to some ride, they stopped to watch the fireworks for a minute. Jackie just stood there looking bored, Mimi said.

Reason 94578947689468965689 why we will never go on vacation with “the other people” ever again.

NO ONE MESSES WITH DISNEY FIREWORKS. THE END.

I was just like “fine leave. I don’t care. I’ll be happy to get away from you people.”

So Mum and I went into the Emporium and I got a red MVMCP shirt. Mum also got a nightgown in there.

After we paid for our new purchases, we headed down to the Hub and waited for Celebrate the Magic, which was going on before Holiday Wishes.

UGH ♥
disneynovember20121017.jpg

Pretty soon the popcorn lights on Main Street went out and it started.

AND HOLY CRAPPPPPPPERS. MY GOD. DISNEY IS PERFECT. I WAS BLOWN AWAY. I WAS DYING. I COULDN’T BREATHE. DISNEY HAS DONE IT AGAIN. I’M NOT EVEN SAD THEY TOOK THE MAGIC THE MEMORIES AND YOU AWAY. I COULD CARE LESS. I WAS CRYING.

DUDDDESSSSS, if you haven’t seen Celebrate the Magic, you are living life incorrectly. I can understand that you haven’t been to Disney since they started it, BUT WATCH THIS VIDEO RIGHT THIS SECOND AND BAWL YOUR EYES OUT.

And please, if you are wearing liquid eyeliner, wash it off before you look like a raccoon. I’m lookin’ at you, Meg.

(and I’m sorry it is the Christmas version. Too lazy to look for a recent on. But that is the one we saw which was AWESOME).

Some of the highlights in the show were DEFINETELY Wreck it Ralph, Brave (still recovering OMG *CHILLS*), the Lion King, the Jungle Book, and I could go on for a long time. Plus it includes a ton of other stuff from Pixar and Disney.

AND THEN WHEN WALT SAID “I HOPE WE DON’T EVER LOSE SIGHT OF ONE THING: IT WAS ALL STARTED BY A MOUSE.” CRYING FORVER. Seriously, I was started to tear up when he came on the castle.

Chills. Every. Single. Time.

Go watch it. Please. With a big juicy cherry on top.

About 5-10 minutes after Celebrate the Magic ended, Holiday Wishes started.

AND HOLY CRAP.

“It’s the spirit of the season, you can feel it in the air.”
disneynovember20121032.jpg

“You can hear it if you listen. Everywhere so much care, like a prayer…”
disneynovember20121034.jpg

disneynovember20121036.jpg

disneynovember20121049.jpg

“Whatever it is you need to share it…”
disneynovember20121052.jpg

disneynovember20121054.jpg

disneynovember20121055.jpg

disneynovember20121056.jpg

disneynovember20121059.jpg

One of my ALL TIME favorite pics I have ever taken. It is just BEAUTIFUL.
disneynovember20121061.jpg

“Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree…”
disneynovember20121067.jpg

disneynovember20121068.jpg

And then out of nowhere, fireworks were happening ON. CINDERELLA’S. CASTLE.
disneynovember20121072.jpg

disneynovember20121080.jpg

disneynovember20121082.jpg

disneynovember20121085.jpg

“The spirit of the season never has to end!” ♥
disneynovember20121086.jpg

disneynovember20121087.jpg

disneynovember20121088.jpg

The fireworks were SURROUNDING us. It was AMAZING.
disneynovember20121089.jpg

Amazing.
disneynovember20121090.jpg

“HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!”

Seriously, Holiday Wishes was INCREDIBLE. Of course nothing will ever beat Wishes, but OH MY GOD this show was amazing. “The other people” REALLY missed out!!!!

WHO CARES THOUGH. REALLY.

Here is a great video of Holiday Wishes if you want to bawl your eyes out even more. This update includes a lot of crying.

I AM SORRY.

OMG.

I'm so sorry for not posting in here earlier, but I am here, all caught up and OMG I JUST CAME IN TIME FOR THE CRYFEST.

Ugh. I LOVE Holiday Wishes - the soundtrack is literally on repeat, before, during, and after the holidays. I get so emotional during these fireworks - even more so than Wishes. Is that possible?

Your pictures of MVMCP, and everything else in this TR, are spectacular - and I cannot wait to read on!

OMG.

I'm so sorry for not posting in here earlier, but I am here, all caught up and OMG I JUST CAME IN TIME FOR THE CRYFEST.

Ugh. I LOVE Holiday Wishes - the soundtrack is literally on repeat, before, during, and after the holidays. I get so emotional during these fireworks - even more so than Wishes. Is that possible?

Your pictures of MVMCP, and everything else in this TR, are spectacular - and I cannot wait to read on!

I'm glad you are here!!! And yes! THE CRYFEST! :sad:
Holidays Wishes is SPECTACULAR. So much love.
Thank you so much!​

"oh theyll be stupid anyways. I just want to go on rides too."
UM 'SCUSE ME
NOTHING IS STUPID IN DISNEY! Except when you're there. Obviously. And MY other people. Other than those times, nothing is stupid in Disney.
I am always conflicted whether to click on your video links. Do I want to be surprise or not because I love knowing things about things in Disney. Convince me otherwise.
LOL SHOUT OUT LMAO

"oh they'll be stupid anyways. I just want to go on rides too."
UM 'SCUSE ME
NOTHING IS STUPID IN DISNEY! Except when you're there. Obviously. And MY other people. Other than those times, nothing is stupid in Disney.

Amen sistah. Other people just do not know how to have fun.

I am always conflicted whether to click on your video links. Do I want to be surprise or not because I love knowing things about things in Disney. Convince me otherwise.

Umm... Yeah. JUST WATCH THEM (if you want). They will help your disney withdrawals...? Yeah, probably not because they'll just make it worse.

LOL SHOUT OUT LMAO

Thought you'd like that! :laughing:

The end of our Christmas PARTAY

After I pretty much DIED from Celebrate the Magic and Holiday Wishes, we headed to the Tomorrowland Terrace and got cookies and hot chocolate. The cookies were just ok, in my opinion, and the hot chocolate was lukewarm. At least it was “free”…
disneynovember20121092.jpg

Then I wanted to head to Frontierland to get a MVMCP pin. They were only selling them at The Frontierland Trading Post, the Emporium, and I think that is it. I am probably wrong.

On our way there, we stopped in the Diamond Horseshoe to check out Woody’s Hootin’ Holiday Dance Partay.
disneynovember20121094.jpg

disneynovember20121095.jpg

It was awesome in there, but we didn’t stay for long. We thought that we could meet up with “the other people” and Troy could go dance with Woody or something. Yeah…

So we headed to the Trading Post and I bought a pin for myself and a snowman pin for Mum because she really wanted it.

Then Mum’s phone started ringing. I talked to Mimi and asked her where she was. She said they were by Pirates and I told them we were in Frontierland so they could come over when they were all done. I was stupid for saying that because THEY DON’T KNOW WHERE ANYTHING IS. DUH. So I just said we would be over at Pirates in a few. Yayyyyy. -_-

After I bought the pins, we headed over to Pirates. Troy was all excited to see me and he told me how they went on Pirates. TWICE. That’s what they did with their time. I was like “Why would you do that?!!!!” Oh, and I can’t forget. They also stopped to watch Holiday Wishes for two seconds while Jackie complained. That is right! So they did a lot, as you can see.

I asked them if they wanted to go to the Diamond Horseshoe and they were like “noooo…. I think we are going to head out.”

I was like “ok, really? You’re going to leave now?”

“Yeah, Troy is really tired.”

Meanwhile the kid is bouncing and jumping around.

Sure… I don’t think TROY is the one that is tired.

So yeah. They left.

But we were stuck with my grandmother for three more days.

I had mixed feelings. I was like “YAYYYYYYYYY! “THE OTHER PEOPLE (MINUS ONE)” ARE LEAVING DISNEY WORLD WHOOOOHOOOO!!!!” And then I was like “Ohhhh…it isn’t just gonna be Mum and I. WAHHHHHHH!”

So yeah. Mixed feelings.

We said goodbye to the losers and then made our way back into Frontierland. The second parade was going on so we couldn’t get through the crowds.

We decided to chill in Pecos Bills until it ended and they JUST put away the cookies and hot chocolate in there. SERIOUSLY?!

We sat on a bench in there and waited until the parade finished.

We then headed towards Splash because we wanted to check out the line for the Dwarves. I KNEW it was going to be long. I mean, have you people SEEN the lines at MNSSHP for them?! I have heard stories about people waiting for over an hour to see them and they line up before the party.

So the dwarves were near the queue for Splash. Kind of like were Jessie and Woody meet during the day, if you know where I’m talking about.

Yeah.

There were like five people in the line.

Not five hundred.

Like FIVE.

THERE IS NO LINE TO MEET THE DWARVES. #mvmcp

I was shocked.

WORKS FOR ME THOUGH!

EEEEE!
disneynovember20121098.jpg

We waited about 15 minutes. They went in for a break for a few with the freezing cold CMs for some pie, as they said. Apple pie maybe?? HAHA GET IT! SO FUNNY I KNOW.

It was pretty cold actually, for Florida. I’m used to it though so it was nothin’ for moi. They were all shivering. WIMPS.

There was a spot on my camera right over Mum’s face, but whatevs.
disneynovember20121100.jpg

disneynovember20121101.jpg

trnovember1.jpg

They were so awesome to meet and I just loved Grumpy. Probably because we are so similar. Mum will agree with that.

From there, we headed to Liberty Square and got more cookies and hot chocolate at Columbia Harbor House. I guess I didn’t take a picture. HOW COULD THAT HAVE HAPPENED?!

Mimi was complaining a lot. I don’t remember why. Who cares, though. She wanted to go back to the room and I was upset. I REALLY wanted to meet for characters and spend some more time in MK, but what are you gonna do?! If we spent more time there, there would be even more complainin’.

We were all tired too so we thought the best idea would be to get some rest. Ewww.

So we headed towards Main Street for one last glimpse at the beautiful half-lit castle.

disneynovember20121102.jpg

(just noticed my two favorite mice are at the bottom of that pic ♥)

This was going to be our Christmas card, but we went for the pic of Mickey and moi at Camp Minnie Mickey. It came out great!
disneynovember20121104.jpg

disneynovember20121109.jpg

BYE BEAUTIFUL MAIN STREET!
disneynovember20121111.jpg

disneynovember20121113.jpg

I went up to the train station before we headed out.
disneynovember20121114.jpg

SO MUCH LOVE.
disneynovember20121120.jpg

We looked at the line for the princesses because I wanted to meet them and their PRINCES, but it was so long we didn’t bother. SO SAD YOU GUYS DON’T EVEN KNOW.

Bye ): ):
disneynovember20121121.jpg

We headed to the bus stop and waited FOREVER for a bus. In the cold. Not cool.

FINALLY, a bus arrived and it said Sunrise Safari on it. Ok then…

(I am reading my notes right now and I can barely read my writing. I thought I wrote Sunrise Satan. It truly looks like that! BAHAHAHA.)

We arrived at my beautiful home and I limped back to the room.

My feet are THROBBING.

(there will be A LOT of complaining from me about my feet in the next like 10+ updates. Warning you now).

We got to bed at almost one (well I probably did because I was up writing in my journal).

I had to get some rest because we had an exciting morning at Epcot CENTER coming up!

Review of MVMCP: It was incredible. The parade, Celebrate the Magic, Holiday Wishes, cookies… so worth it. I just wish we didn’t go with “the other people.” With them…ya know. We will SO be going again ONCE WE MOVE TO FLORIDA, MUM. I just wish we got to meet more characters and see the castle show. If you are at WDW around Christmas, GO TO MVMCP. You won’t regret it…unless you just go on Pirates five times in a row. Just sayin’.

Overview of the day
Weather
It was beautiful. It just got REALLY cold at night.
Highs
Going on ToT and my love <3
CUPCAKES AND MICKEY BARS
BE OUR GUEST (still not over it)
MVMCP!!!
“THE OTHER PEOPLE (MINUS ONE)” LEAVING!!!
Lows
DRAMA in Frontierland
That crabby CM during the parade
Complaining and not being able to meet the princesses with their princes

TWO MORE THINGS ABOUT THIS DAY BEFORE I END:

-We had to REMIND Seth to go down and pick up Troy’s monorail that he got shipped back to the resort. If we hadn't of, that monorail would've been sitting at All Star Sports forever.

-I have no clue when this picture was take, but some photopass dude took it during MVMCP. So yeah.
trnovember2.jpg

potc is one of my fave rides but even i wouldnt go to the party to just ride that lol .I miss the xmas party I definitely have to do it again soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter