Nespresso pods

Elizakapeka

Mouseketeer
I will be staying at the Poly CL in September, does anyone know what flavor the Nespresso pods are? Does it taste like a fancy keurig or does it tase like real espresso? I make myslef a quad shot every morning and am so excited to have access to espresso while on vacation!

I have never stayed there but have watched some videos and theres a huge silver nespresso machine in the club lounge but I cant see the pods to know the flavors. fingers crossed for some sort of dark or espresso roast.

What is this? this is crazy and I love it! I will have to look into it. thank you!

It's a Handpresso
https://www.handpresso.com/en/

You just add hot water and your favorite ESE pods--or, I think it takes ground espresso too. Then you pump it up like a ball pump and it builds pressure. It actually makes a decent cup. Not as good as you can do at home, but for what it is, it's pretty good.
I've had it for years. I don't fly anywhere without it and it's been all over.

I don't drink regular coffee. I have a Rocket machine at home and a Nespresso at work. I used to go to Starbucks on vacation, but I don't really like their espresso. I wanted to bring my own. Typically, I will use Kimbo or Caffe Moreno. I like that Neapolitan espresso.

Last edited:
It's a Handpresso
https://www.handpresso.com/en/

You just add hot water and your favorite ESE pods--or, I think it takes ground espresso too. Then you pump it up like a ball pump and it builds pressure. It actually makes a decent cup. Not as good as you can do at home, but for what it is, it's pretty good.
I've had it for years. I don't fly anywhere without it and it's been all over.

I don't drink regular coffee. I have a Rocket machine at home and a Nespresso at work. I used to go to Starbucks on vacation, but I don't really like their espresso. I wanted to bring my own. Typically, I will use Kimbo or Caffe Moreno. I like that Neapolitan espresso.
This is life changing, it will prevent me from spending big bucks at starbucks every morning. I love illy espresso pods give it a try if you can they have different strengths classico, espresso and lungo. Espresso is my favourite but classico is also good.

I own a Nespresso machine at home. It’s a step up from a Keurig for sure! It’s not as good as freshly ground, hand tampered in a real machine, but it’s acceptable. I make two shots every morning in it.

No clue on the flavors they have because I’ve never stayed there. Haven’t seen pictures, but there are also two types of machines so don’t buy things for it unless you know for sure which pod type. In general, they are more about bean varieties than say flavors like vanilla, etc. I suspect Disney will just have things middle of the road instead of their more exotic choices.

This is life changing, it will prevent me from spending big bucks at starbucks every morning. I love illy espresso pods give it a try if you can they have different strengths classico, espresso and lungo. Espresso is my favourite but classico is also good.

Yeah, illy is good. I have a few of the Nespresso pods. I came across Kimbo a few years ago when I went to Naples. There are Kimbo signs everywhere. And then I discovered Caffe Moreno at Gambrinus, also in Naples. Once you find the right blend, it's hard to drink anything else. Haha.
When I first started going to WDW, I would do Joffrey's over Starbucks. It wasn't that it was better--though, it is a little bit better---but the lines used to be really short. Not so much anymore, but I could walk up to the Joffrey's cart in the middle of August and have an espresso in 3 minutes. The lines are too long now, and I'm glad I travel with my own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter