Campground Occupancy

Maybe the orange is just a primer.

We need to make up some signs.

Disney's Fort Wilderness Campground and Skittles Farm.

j

Maybe. But can you imagine trying to paint over that color primer with pale green or pale blue? You'd need eleventy-million coats to cover that!

"Disney's Fort Wilderness Campground and Skittles Farm, taste the rainbow"?

You'd need Eleventy-million coats to cover that!

I'm a retired Professional Engineer in the state I was licensed in and that's a MIGHTY BIG number.

My roller handle and pan would get worn out doing all that work.

Most likely I would say, "Ah, just leave the colors the way they are". :crazy:

Ed

PS - that many coats probably would trigger an environmental review, no?

So far I've seen a cabin painted Go Away Green, a lifeless grey one, and a decent light blue one. The orange? What were they thinking??

So far I've seen a cabin painted Go Away Green, a lifeless grey one, and a decent light blue one. The orange? What were they thinking??

81bntWEIeVL._AC_SY879_.jpg

I get that DVC may have wanted a variety of colors rather than the same color (dark brown) like was on the legacy cabins. But couldn't they have kept the color palette a little closer to nature? Light/dark browns (woods), khaki (fallen pine needles), dark/light greens (live pine needles or the oak leaves at the Meadow TP), maybe a touch of blue/white (sky) around the windows? That kind of thing? Some of it looks like the colors of my neon hi-lighters!

Last edited:
Perhaps they were going for that Caribbean forest camping experience….

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter