‘Beignets All Day!’ May Trip Report 2023 *Update 6/30 : Last Park Day Parts 4 & 5

Let’s Go To Hollywood!
We left off traveling by boat to DS, by bus to the Rivera, and then we took our one and only trip on the Skyline to Hollywood Studios.

The care and service cast members give to those who need a little extra help is extraordinary. Every transportation we’ve taken today has been super easy with the EVC Scooter.

55CC61EB-F1F3-4DBE-BA23-0D16587CB510.jpeg
‘Richie Rich‘ resort from the air.

Before we knew it, we were sliding into the HS station, successfully making it though security with only one person getting pulled aside to check her multiple diaper bags - apparently twins take a lot of luggage everywhere they go. :confused3

This is where the chaos of twelve people converges - remember when I said I didn’t have any regrets… I have one. I should have made my daily lists and brought them along like I always do. I had decided I’d sit back and go with the flow…bad decision. I am a planner and someone needed a plan. (Me, I’m someone)

We did add Lightening Lane this morning and as we drove from GA to FL, we were stacking LL options. By the time we walked into HS we had 2 solid LLs scheduled and able to stack a 3rd option as some rides we were really looking forward to…shut down. 😢

I don’t recall what LL was first but I know we all had SD for the same general time period as well as TSM. When I say all - I mean 8 of us. SS‘s family did their own thing each day, we tried to see each other at least once daily - sometimes riding rides together, sometimes just having a snack or a meal. What ever worked for each group is what we did.

We walked up to TSL first, took some pictures, H and M realized they had quite a while to wait for their scheduled ride on RotR so I text SS, MS was in line for SD, she was sitting with her girls in Pixar Place while they napped.

E29C27A5-7618-49B9-8D3A-9C08308F251D.jpeg

H and M took this time to get character pics with T1 and T2:

100AE2C2-0B4D-4817-85EF-7F5652DC22A7.jpeg

T1 or T2 was still napping during this pic, once she woke up they kindly jumped back in line in front of a VERY nice lady whose own DD refused to take a picture with Sully so that VERY nice lady was in line alone. (Me…I’m the VERY nice lady) They were able to get pics with the Incredibles as well.

7B8A1850-09D9-4D81-9ECB-C55D305F3FB7.jpeg

AF01D7B3-44FD-4393-BC53-80E25305DDDC.jpeg
H and M had to get to their RotR time slot, so the twins were left with the 2 grandmas. SSs girls were waking up, confused as to why their own GG and great aunt and cousin suddenly appeared at Disney, and a bit shy for awhile.

This great aunt helped N2 out of her stroller and we got in line for Sully. I asked her, she looked at Sully, and agreed that she wanted to meet him. I think she lied…
17F13398-CE0B-4731-A761-FCBB7B9B48A8.jpeg

I returned her to the comfort of her mother and took advantage of this downtime to grab my DD and head off for our first ride of the trip. We’ve waited long enough.

DD and I headed back into TSL and hopped into line for TSAS - a first for us. DH, who stayed home with the pup, doesn’t like spinning rides and refused this one on our last trip. There was less than a 30 minute wait and only one awkward moment when we thought the guy in front of us was talking to us but was really talking to his family…behind us - he let us pass. I’m only slightly ashamed to admit this isn’t the first or last time I talk to someone not intending to talk to me this trip.

FF0689B7-1351-491E-A5C1-017FD2FD6BD3.jpeg
17656F2A-3EAC-4DCA-AF83-D6108BBB2311.jpeg
We laughed ourselves silly at every turn. We loved it! Not enough to wait more than 30 minutes but it was a fun first ride just the same.

As DD and I exited the ride, SS and her family had moved on with their day while H and M went to the family bathroom up front to change some diapers. DD and I decided to stroll through OMD while we waited.

Our first LL was for SD … it went down for the day shortly after our LL time came around. We were given an anywhere LL. We (H and I) concocted changing our TSM LL to a MMRR slot that opened up in another hour and using our anytime LL at TSM. At least I’m pretty sure this is how it happened. I know we used an anytime LL on TSM next - we had 2 before the hour was over (MMRR has gone down as well but came back up shortly after our anytime LL was rewarded).

E52C0B30-1FFB-4522-BEAE-671C15BC6BAD.jpeg
S and GG fashion icons!

DD was best in car with 154,000 points, I wasn’t far behind her. H bragged about his score because he carried one of the twins and should have double points for shooting one handed. :rotfl2:

We went over to MMRR after more picture taken in various areas of the twins for our LL…it closed down ‘temporarily’ and we were given an anytime LL.

This is where the day gets pretty fuzzy for me. I don’t think DD and I walked any further than between TSL and MMRR the entire time we were there. At some point we met back up with H and M and all 8 of us rode MMRR with our anytime LLs.

This was GG, DD, and my first ride. It was AMAZING! Everything from the ride movie at the beginning to the dancing with Daisy (where she paused for a scary amount of time but she had us dancing in no time) to the final scene. It was everything I thought it would be and more - LOVED the new technology they used on this ride (and several other new rides). Our last trip in 2020, MMRR was scheduled to open the day after we were at HS. So glad we were able to ride it this year.

Afterwards, GG, DD, S and I went to Frozen Sing A Long - what a fun show!! I may or may not have teared up as I watched a theatre full of little kids raise their hands to the falling snow as they sang along (I did, I teared up).

The 4 of us ran into MS as he waited for his girls in the bathroom - I think he does that a lot. Once SS came back with N1 and N2, we visited for a bit and headed off to find some food. We grabbed some chicken strips and fries at Backlot Express. I don’t know what it is about Disney chicken strips and fries - nothing special about them they just hit the taste buds just right.

S left us as soon as she got her food to meet H and M for Fantasmic. We had discussed Fantasmic with GG early in the month and we agreed the crowds and the long walk were not for her - ECV or no ECV. DD and I had already seen it and were okay missing it this trip.

After we ate we headed back to POFQ - it had been a really long day, we were all tired, ready to unpack and organize our rooms and rest for tomorrow - we had an early day planned.

50DB5E89-273E-4502-B4DD-2F5484D91A19.jpeg
GG finally confident in the moving this ECV along (helps there were no people) and as per usual Disney saw our reservation and moved our resort bus stop to the very end of the line. Every time..every trip…different resort…at least 2/4 parks our stop will be last. Go figure.

DD and I enjoy the ‘Hey Disney’ Alexa in the room. After a few minutes of trying to figure it out, we eventually read the directions, we were excited about the different characters bidding us ‘Goodnight’ and waking us up with the alarm in the am. (I took pictures later in the week.)

Up next…It’s time to ride a Banshee! a no Genie + day.

Walking our way to ride a Banshee…

Wednesday morning we had very specific plans to wake up early and arrive at Animal Kingdom at least 1/2 an hour before the early entry time of 7:30am. The night before GG and S decided they would go with us, I told them to be ready at 7. I was okay not before there at 7 for the grandmas.

After filling up our cups and a bus magically pulling up as we walked to the bus stop (only time it happened all week), we got to AK at about 7:20, as we were walking around from our bus stop, we ran into H and M. The grandmas were going to feed the twins while H, M, DD and I went on FP.

Our last trip was in 2020, just my husband, DD and I. H had given us this grand plan to arrive early, stick to the left, follow the crowd over to Pandora, at rope drop get in line for FP, he warned us that we would walk the entire way and it would feel wrong at first but trust him…it would work. My husband text him the minute we stopped well past the entrance and claimed he was wrong…then we started walking and it worked. We walked for a solid 25 minutes but walked on the ride. (We begrudgingly apologized)

That WAS the plan for this trip BUT we had twins in a stroller and a great grandma on a ECV… it was slightly more difficult moving quickly.

14D60136-9288-409B-8749-14E988CF805F.jpeg
Clearly happy regardless.

We passed off the twins with fresh bottles to the grandmas and double timed it to Pandora. I say double time because H is tall and while he looks likes he’s taking a stroll in the park with not a care in the world, the rest of us are taking two steps to his one.

First look at the tree. :love:
7C7D5930-EB82-41D6-A11C-47D472EC539E.jpeg

We walked right on into Pandora and followed the line past FP and worked our way back. While we weren’t as early as we had intended, we did continuously walk with pauses but never a complete stop and we were walking out of the ride at 51 minutes. Not bad.

We LOVE this ride and the area. I go to great lengths to ensure my husband never had to wait in too many long lines but this ride, he willingly walked back into the line that evening with a 70 min posted wait time (took only 45 min that night). THAT is how much we love this ride.

118176B0-EBC4-40F6-97E7-E71BF428C0B9.jpeg

We stopped for some photopass photos on our way out…after H and M had their pictures taken, DD and I stepped up and there was a photographer change. He took our picture…

FA9A7B11-4CA7-412E-952C-5F1E6FC15E15.jpeg
Then he asked if we were sisters…when I said I was her mom, he asked me to move aside…and proceeded to take these photos.

14302457-11C0-4FB6-B7F5-2A1BACD2D6FA.jpeg
74E40A9E-9770-4532-8DB7-736395D890E8.jpeg
H sent me this photo as well…before I was cast aside:
60B91D35-797B-4D63-8EAC-B6ACF18190F5.jpeg

While I was slightly offended at first, these pictures of DD are some of my favorites from the trip.

We found the grandmas entertaining the twins outside of a shop across from the Tree of Life. DD and I browsed the shop while diapers were being changed, plans made, and tree pics taken with the twins.

We determined that the first showing of The Lion King was our next destination and headed that way. GG was getting better at the ECV but only because H would sneak and increase her speed when she wasn’t looking. It was nice to stroll through the crowd at AK and see sights like this:

BE0C67EF-92FD-4311-9EEA-D7433B0BE762.jpeg
CCD6EF77-1407-4760-91FC-EAC0A1547A14.jpeg

We had a few minutes once we got there. We got to see our first character flotillas:

202070F8-6D6F-4246-A4A7-0991AB9851A8.jpeg

The Lion King was amazing as always - the monkeys always seem to make the show that much more enjoyable. The twins were in awe and dancing along the entire show. The look on some of the animals faces as they walked or danced by and noticed twins…little twins…was priceless. I highly recommend taking littles to the park - for your own memories. A lot of work but definitely worth it (their mom agrees - she said so on FB so you know it’s true).

Continues in next post…

Continued from previous post…

We were in the Lion section - our roar was pretty good if I do say so myself.
4E9AEAB1-7DED-4FF2-9A61-AA82C56BC00B.jpeg

On our way out, we decided to split up for a bit. H, M and S were going to take the twins to Flame Tree BBQ while GG, DD and I went to one of DDs faves…Pizzafarri. DD doesn’t do BBQ sauce already on meat, she likes her meat but just with the seasoning, no sauce.

DD LOVES the Caesar salads at Disney. She was more than happy to eat not only her salad but GGs as well. We shared two pizza meals - one pepperoni and one sausage and pepperoni. They were typical Disney pizzas - nothing to write home about but definitely hit the spot…especially the salads for DD.

Tummies satisfied, we were headed to the safari, it showed a 90 minutes wait but it was a must do for us so we decided to just take the plunge and wait in line. H and M didn’t want to make the twins wait in a line that long so they left to rest at the resort for a bit.

We were walking over the bridge towards the safarI when we ran into SS and her girls. GG had a very special delivery - someone had a hangnail causing discomfort and GG always has the necessary tools for any nail ailment. She was very happy to see us.
The girls were once again a bit shy from waking up from a nap and in awe that we were there too.

SS pointed the way to the restrooms and by the time we got there, S was catching up to us. She chose to stay and ride the safari with us instead of heading back the resort with H and M. She saw SS on the bridge and she pointed the way saying ‘your party is that way’ and giving a love tap on the arm (love punch but you know, to each their own).

We made our way thought the line, I don’t think it actually took 90 minutes, more like 60, it was constant moving which was nice. GG was able to ride the ECV through the line until the stroller drop off point.

We ended up being in the 2nd row with no one in front of us. Our Jeep was handicap accessible but no one was in line for that seat making our group the first in line. It was okay. Not as enjoyable as it was prior to 2020. Most of the conversation from the driver was facts about the animals - I miss the storyline, as cheesy as it was it made the ride a bit more entertaining.

For the heat and the time of day we did see some animals besides those riding in the jeep.
A48814FA-1A42-4A0D-9FC6-072566AFC433.jpeg
44C09011-3E66-490B-8ECD-276BD4A149E2.jpeg

Once we exited the safari, we made our way to the front of the park - we were headed back to the resort to freshen up and go do some shopping at DS…but do we make it to DS??? THAT is another story for another day.

Until next time: ‘Whose idea was this! Oh yeah…mine!’

Whose Idea Was This? Oh Yeah…Mine!

We left off riding Safari. Afterwards we were pretty tired and needing a break. We headed out with the intention of changing out of sweaty clothes at POFQ then heading over to Disney Springs for some relaxing shopping.

This may or may not have happened.

So far, the busses have been pretty light crowd-wise. We made it back to the resort pretty quickly, DD wanted to close her eyes for a little while and GG needed to ice her leg. S and I took our refill mugs up to the food court and while there I had this amazing idea…what if we skipped DS and instead went over to Riverside and rent a 4 seat bike and ride around the resorts. (Notice resorts is plural here.)

Everyone thought this was brilliant, of course, and we went to get in line for a boat to Riverside. This took a bit longer but a couple behind us made the wait worth it. It was hot, the light poles were then also hot, but they have umbrellas to escape the heat along the ramp. My sister was under the umbrella just to the right of one of the light poles. A gentleman behind her went to lean on the light pole and removed his hand quickly as it was…HOT. The following conversation ensued:

That is HOT, why didn’t you warn me?! - Stranger (but not danger cause we are at Disney)
Why do you think I’m not leaning on it! - S
Thanks a lot. Is this the boat to DS? - Stranger
Maybe, could be Riverside, they’ll tell us. - S

Boat arrives…it is not for DS
Is this the boat for DS? - Stranger
No, this one goes to Riverside - S
Wow, you know how to ruin a guys vacation - Stranger

Maybe, but mines going pretty good - S

Lots of laughter all around and his tone was very tongue in cheek aggravated which made the whole exchange that much better. Strangers vacation ruined, we boarded our boat and made our way to Riverside. Did someone in our party ask me if I knew where we were going…yes. Did I obnoxiously point out the building we were headed for…yes.

It is important to note that a couple returning their 2 person bike got off like they had just ran a marathon, did this deter us…no. We got in line, signed our rights away, and chose the PINK bike. It is also important to note that GG was still nursing her leg, wearing a compression sock, and NOT helping with the peddling…she sat behind me. S had declared DD was young and strong and she too would sit back and relax.

The CM did a great job giving us directions around the approved path and warned that there was one tiny hill that once we made it over this hill, we would be fine. Great. Let’s go!

D807DB6D-CE81-415F-B5F8-E161BC91848B.jpeg

The CM offered to take a picture wisely before we turned our legs into jelly and sweat was dripping in places sweat should NOT be. We started out strong, after I adapted to the fact that MY steering wheel was stationary and I had zero control…DD had all the control, including the breaks.

After rounding the Riverside buildings and moving along the river, crossing the river, and then pointing out our building to S from 2016, we learned very quickly that there are clearly MORE than 1 ’tiny hill that might give us problems’. My legs quickly became spaghetti - the pain..like nothing I have ever felt before.

We made it after lots of laughter and unscheduled pausing to the ‘tiny hill’ which was not tiny when you have spaghetti legs and then it turns onto a bridge that cars share with you. The bikes and pedestrians have their own path - totally safe for all. It was at this hill that I could not turn the peddle one more time and decided I was pushing this bike up this hill. This is where S decided to get off the bike as well to ‘be helpful’ but really it was to record ME. I will not share the video here … sorry, not sorry…but just know that EVERYONE in our party thoroughly enjoyed it.

I’ll give you this image - just know that I am moving quickly until I wasn’t … DD stopped helping from laughing so hard - we did make it to the top…eventually.

A91099F5-35AB-4693-986E-F6A8438BCE1C.jpeg

Once we made it back to the rental building - at the boat dock if anyone is interested - a couple came FLYING by us…rude…laughing it up having a great time. Young athletic people…makes me sick. S thought she was equally as funny when she asked why we didn’t ride it over to FQ…funny…so funny.

We refreshed our refillable mugs in the food court, took a spin around the gift shop then headed back to the boat dock. Instead of going to DS we were going to head back to AK. DD wanted to walk through Pandora at night and watch the Tree of Life as well.

I had to change back at POFQ before we boarded a bus back to AK. I have to say, we were pretty spoiled with the swiftness of busses so far this week, barely waited more than 5 minutes. The busses were easily arriving at least 5 minutes before the posted times.

Back at AK - everyone made it through security the first time this go around - we met up with SS and MS at Flame Tree BBQ - DD was okay with trying it as she learned they put the BBQ on the side. And we were pretty hungry looking over the plates of food their family was consuming. We each grabbed a plate and drink - DD and I shared the half chicken when fries on the side - so good! GG had the pulled pork sandwich minus the cole slaw and I think S had the ribs.

SS had to take both girls to the restroom while we got our food and sat down deciding our next ride or plan of action. MS had a LL for KRR while DD and I wanted to ride EE. The wait time was posted at 30 by the time we finished our meal. SS had returned, sat down for maybe 10 minutes and the girls had to go again. DD and I left the group and went to get in line for EE. Shortly after MS told GG and S that SS would be back and he left for his ride as well.

044AB0E2-AC7A-4037-921E-1CFA63CA381A.jpeg
Look at our poor excited faces…little do they know…

It has been since 2020 that we’ve ridden EE … and that was all our first time. Over the years and our trips, we’ve gaged what we were going to ride by DD comfort zone. Apparently in 2020 she had become far more brave than the previous two trips…except for TofT - she’s wise like her momma and keeps her stomach where God intended it to be. (Thank goodness! I don’t think I could suck it up and go for that one.)

If you were on this ride with us, my sincere apologies- as we plunged backwards into the dark, then shooting forward in the dark, my DD was yelling ‘Oh S***!’ Repeatedly while I could help but laugh the entire time - it’s what I do when I’m scared on rides apparently - laugh instead of scream. I did remind her as we slowed into the drop off area that we were at DISNEY! We don’t speak such language at DISNEY! She laughed admitting that she had her eyes closed the entire time back in 2020 and had no idea we were in the dark. :confused3 :rotfl2:

We met back up with SS, GG, and S - they had gone on the little kid dinosaurs while waiting for us to get done. We made our way over to KR to wait for MS. Turns out there was no line for KRR so MS rode it 3 times. N1 made sure to let him know just how wet he was.

MS and SS had LL for Navi River so we headed in that direction, the wait time was low enough we were all going to ride. As we headed that way it started to spit rain here and there but we knew Florida rain is different than Missouri rain so we just ignored it and moved on. I was checking the radar and knew if we made it off the ride that was it. Knowing GG needed to have the ECV out of the rain, we made the decision to call it a night. SS and MS were going to go ahead and ride Navi River and see what it was like when they got out.

Look at her GO! Key words were learned were SS’s name (first grandchildren are always top of the list for grandmas) or Rain and she GOES.

1C1805F8-4437-4579-8E82-0CD209FF10A4.jpeg
We were double timing It to keep up.

We made it back to the resort before the skies really opened up. S and I stopped in and picked up some Bsignets to see what all the hype was about, filled up our mugs and headed for the rooms. DD had GGs ECV backed into its spot and already changed for bed by the time we returned.

Okay…I’m fully on board with the hype. Worth any form of transportation is you are not staying at POFQ to try one of these.

48365E81-2EA3-4FC2-8366-EA38C55CF3F6.jpeg
It may not be the prettiest but it was in a bag with 5 other friends so the powdered sugar melted heavenly into the dough. Sooo gooood! Roll your eyes in the back of your head good. I can’t even explain what it is but someone on the bus later in the week described it as a mix between a funnel cake and a donut. Yes. Exactly that.

We got an update from H and M - they had some pool time in the afternoon and went over the MK, walked to the castle, got a few pictures, walked back through the Main Street stores, and it started to rain.

MS and SS made it off Navi River and the skies opened up - they went on back to their resort as well.

Tonight I made sure to take pictures of ‘Hey Disney’ as we set up an alarm:
D7C63880-8B1D-45C6-9BBD-4578DD4C8825.jpeg
Groot would be waking us up in the early am - we have an early morning dining reservation at Ohana.

05CF9ABD-06B0-4BF7-B395-C957857DF3E9.jpeg
Olaf bid us goodnight.

Till next time…Oh Happy Day!!

Last edited:
Oh Happy Day!

Today is the day! Groot graciously woke us up in several tones of ‘I am Groot!’. Once I figured out how to turn the alarm off - never quite figured it out exactly, I did something different every time. Eventually one of the tricks worked.

We woke up EARLY today - we had a very important breakfast reservation with our pal Stitch over at Ohana! Stitch is DDs spirit animal, nothing brings her more joy than all things Stitch. We have loungefly backpacks, wallets, shirts, ears, Magic Band and Magic Band +,…all the things.

We also have a reservation over at Tri Circle D Ranch so DD had to choose her outfit wisely today - she had the backpack, the ears, and the magicband, but she wore her work t-shirt (while at college she works at an Equine clinic taking care of the stalls and feeding of the horses), jeans, and her boots.

We walked out of our rooms at 7:30 at the same time as GG and S - we were getting pretty good at this timing thing - and headed towards the busses. All that luck we‘ve had with busses ended yesterday apparently. On this particular morning, LOTS of people were headed to MK. I chose our forms of transportation to be either a bus to Epcot OR MK, then take the resort monorail over to the Poly. An MK bus arrived first after several AK busses came and went. It felt like they were sending two AK busses for every one MK bus these last two days of our trip.

In case you were wondering, yes, I was asked if I knew where I was going…
Today, it’s a valid question. I may or may not have messed up the transportation situation from Coronado Springs back in 2020 to the Poly and was ALMOST very late for our reservation. You can read all about that in our 2020 report
HERE.

We arrived with plenty of time, H and M happened to see us walking up the ramp to the monorail at MK as their tram was pulling out of the station. They waved but alas we did not see them. They made it to the resort just ahead of us. Again, all CMs were so great with GGs ECV, and everyone’s individual needs.

6FBACF03-E6EC-42D8-9992-BD347E60CE37.jpeg
Our first look at MK as we walked on by.

11C9C35F-6917-4DC8-A5BB-F327B0481452.jpeg
Our ride to the Poly.

748E95A6-C107-43D2-BDA9-27BA0460BEEC.jpeg
We are here! Can’t you just SMELL this photo?!.

This is my dream resort, as I look into ways to stay there on our next trip - there will be one, I’m just not quite sure when yet - I’m looking further into renting DVC points. This dream might come true for a few nights anyway.

We were seated pretty quickly - again, there were 8 of us as SS and MS choose to go straight to the parks and stay there all day. M had made this reservation and indicated my food allergy even though my allergy is minor enough that even at my highest reactions during our last trip, I had zero reactions to the breakfast offerings here. But I really do appreciate the attention to detail the CMs and Chefs take with regards to allergies as long as they are made aware of them.

Ohana is a character experience meal served family style. A skillet of Mickey & Stitch waffles, sausage, fried potatoes, and eggs is served with endless refills but really, we’ve never gotten past one serving. A plate of fresh fruit and Pineapple-Coconut Breakfast Bread. POG juice - a combination of pineapple, orange, and guava. All delicious - the entire experience is worth every penny and every Dining Plan point used (I hear the dining plan is returning in 2024.)

I felt very much NOT common folk this morning as I received my own personal skillet of wonderfulness - cooked without dairy and without contact with dairy. Still had the waffles and that’s all I was really worried about being on my plate, honestly.

6B406E65-14EB-464C-AB81-B47EEEB5EE17.jpeg
As we were waiting for our drinks, this beauty came up behind me. She was so sweet, took time to see everyone at the table, was - as per usual - taken with the twins.

85C5333A-AF5A-49D1-80DA-0491C3590BD0.jpeg
This one made my whole trip, I could have left right after this and been perfectly satisfied. I happen to really love this particular photo because that kid in blue behind me…he looks A LOT like a student I’ve worked with since he was in sixth grade - he will be a sophomore this coming school year - and I can’t wait to show him in August.

At some point our skillets arrived along with the delicious bread I wasn’t allowing myself to eat - I was given my own cinnamon donut instead (Had a good taste, just a tad bit dry).

A916CAD3-64E0-4AD0-A5F2-D800BACDCAB8.jpeg

DD’s whole reason for getting up this morning made his way to our table, got a bit distracted with the twins but M didn‘t let him leave without seeing his #1 fan:

EFB7C73C-E403-47BB-95FD-8AC56D6FF427.jpeg
That smile is worth everything!

After Stitch, Pluto came around and then we wrapped up our meal, M cleaned up after T2 as best she could - apparently more food made it to the ground then in her mouth - we got on the monorail for the 2nd time that day headed for Epcot.

For those of you just waiting for twin photos…here you go…cuteness overload!
EAE59EEE-1C9E-462D-AA38-D7F04F2C83E3.jpeg
1C7618D2-F7F1-42ED-A77E-D816BA8FB319.jpeg
38BC54B7-DBFF-424A-860D-4697A65F9D17.jpeg

Up next…All the Disney Transportation…

Last edited:
Oh Happy Day Part 2 : All the Disney Transportation…

We had enjoyed a really delicious breakfast at Ohana while starting DDs day off right…with a hug from Stitch!

3BD5B1B1-9F19-4D06-81A9-4EA4D5609F21.jpeg

After cleaning up after T1 and T2 we made our way out of Ohana and over to the monorail. We would be spending most of our day at Epcot with no Genie+.

Our strategy was to head straight for Remi’s Ratatouille Adventure. We would meet SS and her family there. Again, the monorail CMs were amazing at helping GG onto and off with the ECV. Once we got through security - GG, DD, S, and I stopped at a restroom while H and M took the twins to change bottoms.

As we left the restroom, I may or may not have steered us wrong, got the ‘are you sure you know where you are going’ inquisition and got us back on the right path. The construction walls are confusing y’all. Before the confusion I did make sure to pause for a photo.

54241AA3-28F7-45CB-A40E-C619A8FDEADD.jpeg

We had to sit in the stroller parking for a bit waiting for H and M. Turned out to be a good thing as the wait time for RRA kept shrinking. When we left Ohana it was at 35min, when we entered Epcot it was at 90min, but by the time we all met up again, it was down to 60min - I think we were through the line and off at under 45 min.

MS had gone ahead and gotten in line, SS and the girls were going to join him when he got to the corner before you enter the building. The rest of us got in line behind the ECV - this was one ride you could drive the ECV all the way through the line, the CMs take it right before the loading area and move it to the exit. If you have someone in your party on a ECV or in a wheelchair - they go first and rest of the party follows.

This was a first for GG, DD and I - I loved it. I hadn’t seen too many spoilers so H was trying not to tell me too many things. He did make sure I paid attention to the bricks.

4B9DC74F-70EB-41A8-8AFB-ADA81C0E19A5.jpeg
A9432A30-9A04-4B50-A226-A4F24A00AFD0.jpeg
D7B5B8CC-077F-441A-B2CE-7B1BE3D26095.jpeg

DD and I both loved all the details through the queue line. Another great ride using the same technology advancements as MMRR - another one for the must do list.

While in line, there was this little boy who just loved playing with the twins, and they loved giggling at him. I notice his shirt - I asked if it was his birthday. He very proudly told me yes - that he was 6 today! I told him my birthday was Monday but we won’t discuss how old I am.

GG on the other hand told him she would say how old I was. He was very interested. She said, ‘She’s 69!’ I was shocked! He thought it was hilarious stating ‘yeah!’ over and over. Everyone around us thought it was just the funniest thing - I did make sure to correct that age - just a wee 48 thank you very much! H asked me if GG knew what 69 meant…dear child, you don’t want to know the things your grandma and her friends talked about at the bus garage. :rotfl2:

We are Disney so we will move on…

After the ride - SS and MS had moved on, DD and I had a reservation to move onto which took several modes of transportation. We left the others to do what they would do.

We stopped at my favorite CS in all of Epcot - Rose and Crown Pub. We shared an order of fish and chips along with a Sprite and made our way to the monorail. In hindsight, I should have followed the directions on the confirmation email but whats the fun in that. I googled the fastest route and …this was not really it.

Some pics of the UK on our way through :
1DE96324-589A-40EC-91F9-1E45F0306BE2.jpeg
3E300C7A-7DA6-4D5D-8AF9-C959A00284DD.jpeg

Mode of Transportation #1 - Monorail to MKTTC. Here I ran into the restroom and changed into my jeans then BACK onto Monorail to MK.

Mode of Transportation #2 - Boat to Fort Wilderness Campground. In my search I read that the Tri-Circle-D Ranch is just a short walk from the boat ramp so this would be our quickest route…or so we thought.

2D37FBCA-D55E-4DBE-ACE8-F9582A94D112.jpeg

Off the boat at FW, we walked past the Trading Post, past the hall where you can watch the Hoop-Dee-Doo Review (I highly recommend - both show and meal are excellent), and found ourselves at a bus stop with 1 sign indicating this was the bus to MK.

For those keeping track … or not … we left Epcot at 12:30, it was now 1:50. Our reservation is at 2:00.

We walked BACK to the Trading Post and the kind CM laughed along with us when she told us the Tri-Circle-D Ranch was just across the street from the bus stop we were just at.

We walked BACK to the bus stop, walked just past and there it was! We were ON TIME!

We went in, asked where the check in was for the horse back riding…it’s at the FRONT of the resort (didn‘t know we were at the back). We had to get on the bus at the MK bus stop and get off at the front bus stop directly in front of the horse corral we needed to be at. It was at this point we learned FWC has their own busses running within the resort as well as those taking you off resort.

It was now 2:00.

We walked BACK to the bus stop, asked the nice bus driver if he was the right bus for where we needed to go. He was. We were the lone passengers on the bus that slowly made it’s way to the front of the resort, dropping us off in front of the corral where everyone else had their safety hats and were waiting to mount up.

We walked as quickly as we could to the building just to the right, apologized profusely for being 10 minutes late :sad2: - they assured us it was no big deal. We signed our lives away and headed back to the corral.

NOW that we were properly geared and ready to ride, DD was given Forrest while I rode Cowboy. This was so worth all the different modes of transportation. It was so relaxing - Cowboy knew exactly what to do and where to go - I only had to pull him back a few times from just about going up Forrest back end.

I’ve never explored FWC before, this ride lets you see the cabins and some of the camp sites. One little boy was really excited to see the horses ride by, he yelled for his dad multiple times and then we heard ‘You missed it again!’. :rotfl:

The CM who rode with us (one of 4) talked to DD about where she worked and what she did for the horses at her clinic and gave her valuable information on the DCP - the Tri-Circle-D CMs are full time, with the DCP turn around, they do not participate - too much to train to turn over that quickly. She did encourage DD to talk to the TCD manager when she did finally participate in the DCP - with her experience, you never what what he might do.

DD and I were directed to hold Cowboy and Forrest in the center of the corral as we were last in line. Cowboy was not having it, he knew his job, knew he was supposed to follow the others to be rid of me so he could get washed off and fed, but he gave in and let us get this pic:
81FFEBEA-A603-4403-93C5-48C4AF5FEECA.jpeg

An experience we really enjoyed - if you decide to do this, just know it’s a lot of time out of your day. We left Epcot at 12:30 and it was now after 3. In the future I would have reserved it earlier in the day - I kept putting it off and this ended up being our only option two weeks out.

With breakfast at Ohana and now horse back riding, DDs vacation was complete. She did not care what we did next. I kind of did, I had a mission - I was not leaving WDW without riding Soarin! We hopped on the first bus that came - it took us back to the other side of the resort where we grabbed some cold drinks at the Trading Post and made our way back to Epcot.

More on that next time.

Oh Happy Day! - Part 3

After our horse back riding experience with Tri-Circle-D Ranch, we hopped on a bus that would take us back over to the Trading Post and the boats. Why, knowing what we now knew about the busses at FWC, wouldn’t we just get back on a bus to Epcot is the unsolved mystery of the day for sure.

We purchases a water and a couple of sodas at the trading post and made our way back to Epcot via the boat and then the monorail. I did change back into shorts once we got back to Epcot. We met GG and S at Soarin - a must do ride for all of us. We had time to grab a snack and sit down for a bit. GG and S had gone on The Three Amigos with MS, SS, and their girls. H and M had taken their girls back to their resort to rest.

225F6D11-73FE-4153-A5BB-513B1946D533.jpeg
I took this pic on our way back in.

Soarin had a 30 min wait, we were in group C I believe. S was nervous because the last time she rode she had a hard time getting her back in the holder under the seat and started to panic a bit but a kind CM took it from her and put it aside. This time she did just fine. As we rose up to the screen, someone had lost a shoe and GG leaned over and asked me if she had done this one before - yes, back in 2016. She remembered as soon as it all started and loved it just the same as before.

As we exited and were deciding what to do next, H and M were waiting outside. We filled up our popcorn buckets and sat for a bit snacking and making plans.

We decided to hop on a bus to POFQ and enjoy some Beignets then head over to DS for some shopping.
484B5F19-812F-4641-A15C-99655AAB4A73.jpeg
Making our way to the bus stop - it was pass the babies time - I had T2 while T1 was still napping away in the stroller.

4F36B3CB-7FD5-45E9-BC4C-A90908CA6543.jpeg
The only Minnie ‘Van’ we would be riding this trip. I REALLY want to utilize that mode of transportation at least once - attempted on our last trip in 2020 but I messed up on the app somehow cancelling my request. :confused3

D8E4D320-8986-4A82-9B17-AF9363297B09.jpeg
Me, S, and M - along with T2. All babies were now awake and leaving joyful smelling prizes for their parents. :crazy2:

04D4754D-702C-45A7-A309-035139C42F00.jpeg
Awww - the piece de resistance - simply the BEST!

With our bellies and taste buds satisfied, babies freshly changed, we headed for the boat ramp. Apparently a LOT of people were traveling to and from DS via Riverside. We had to wait awhile for a boat with enough space for us to jump on. At this point we had the ECV and the extra long stroller. One captain was able to make room and we were on our way.

We did some shopping - all at ‘World of Disney’. Wow - you forget just how big that store is till your are with several different people and you try to find each other …

DD spent about half of her birthday gift cards but saved the rest for another day. She took pictures of things as she found them then narrowed down what she wanted. All very technical and calculating. She does not get that from me.

It was dark when we were done, we split up - H and M heading for the busses while GG, S, DD, and I headed back to the boat. One was waiting for us, we were the last on and first off at POFQ. GG and S went to their room while DD and I headed to the food court - she was craving some Caesar salad, I got an order of chicken strips with fries - both very good but more than I could eat - saved them for the later.

We called it a night - I think Groot told us goodnight while Donald Duck would be waking us up. Tomorrow would be our last full day in the parks - we had ‘rope drop’ plans at Magic Kingdom…but would they pan out? We shall find out…next time.

We had enjoyed a day of multiple transportations options while DD’s trip was MADE with a hug from Stitch and a relaxing horse back riding session at Tri-Circle-D Ranch. A Beignet and shopping at DS made for a good way to end the evening.

We had BIG ideas this morning of what we would accomplish…the goal was Early Entry rope drop SDMT - with an ECV and LOTS of people heading the same direction…it was not an easy task to undertake.

GG and S had decided the night before they would enter the parks with us rather than slow entry on their own. We met them at our doors at 7:00 and headed for the bus stop. After stopping to refill our drinks we headed out the front of POFQ. The MK bus stops at the 2nd Awning - there were so many people, we didn’t want to jump ahead of someone just because of the ECV so we waiting…strategically next to the yellow line…

We did not board a bus till 7:45ish and was unloading at the park by 8:10. We made our way to security where DD, GG, and I breezed right on though - it took GG a few minutes to step off the ECV, walk around through the detector, and then back on the ECV.

DD and I patiently waited while GG made it through, S got pulled for bag check in a really LONG line - Once GG was through, we pointed out S and took off towards SDMT. A few pics were taken along the way - I may or may not have teared up a bit at walking towards the castle and we may or may not have gone the wrong way to get scanned in for EE. But that is neither here nor there…

D29294BF-4F63-4729-B10F-38CD3E5C703C.jpeg

8D7E5309-7764-446D-9F2A-33FA63BA94AD.jpeg

We had high hopes of having a similar experience walking on SDMT as we did with FofP the other day but alas, that is not our fate today. The line wrapped around the back of SDMT and almost to the Beasts Castle. We were moving pretty steady with a few stops here and there so it didn’t feel like 50 min but it was every bit of 50 min before we were boarding our train.

This was every bit as fun as it was the first time we rode it back in 2020 and worth the wait but we definitely would not wait more than 45 in the future.

6E23547D-536A-468B-AC00-D9185F3641B7.jpeg
We were clearly enjoying ourselves as we had no idea where the photo spot was.

We exited and text all the people, there were waiting for us at Gaston’s. H and M had arrived and M was inline for some cold brew and a cinnamon roll I was not going to try :sad:.

A little backstory…
Back in December of 2021, S and I had made a girls weekend trip to Branson, MO - about a 3 hour drive from where we live - we had spent the day at Silver Dollar City - they have a cinnamon bread loaf that people stand in line for hours for. We were those people this trip. The line takes you past a window where you watch them making the bread. We watched them slather butter and cinnamon on this bread. We purchased our loaf, walked up the hill to a show, enjoyed said loaf while waiting for the show to start.
I ate at least 2/3 of this bread by myself.

I was feeling pretty good till we got back to the room. 15 min after being in bed and I had an allergic reaction…to the dairy I clearly mouthwatering watched slather onto the bread…no fear, I had Benadryl and within half an hour I was back to myself.

Everyone in our party in front of Gaston’s know’s the story of me and the cinnamon bread. Did they each ask me if I wanted a bite ... Yes … did I turn them down .. Yes. I wasn’t making THAT mistake at Disney. (I mean, their bathrooms are nice and all but I don’t want to spend THAT much time in them.)

DF9A1032-0D45-432C-9488-E8BED4A81BA9.jpeg
While they ate, I made good use of the Gaston’s restrooms - 10/10 highly recommend.

Early that morning we had secured LL for Pirates. H and M for 9:05 and the rest of us for 9:20 - it was almost 9:20 so we headed that way. GG decided she didn’t want to ride so she volunteered to watch T1 and T2 - who were napping at this point - while the rest of us went on PofC.

6D7BCB52-E1DF-4AA2-8B43-6AF9D4A4E5BD.jpeg

S declared which side of the boat she was sitting on because last time she got wet. I followed suit and we both sat on the right side of the boat. Guess who got wet? S and I did … and only S and I … from the canons. I didn’t let her live this one down for at least 10 minutes.

GG had set up baby watch across from Pirates at a table in the shade - we headed there, babies were awake and happy till they saw mom and dad - isn’t that how it always goes.

Bottoms had to be changed so we played a round of pass the baby.

72AFF550-A579-40E4-BC5D-F9E9382715A8.jpeg
Freshly clean and happy.

Our next LL was for HM - we headed there next. We ran into some Country Bears who were fascinated with the twins. We also saw the 6 year old from the day before but he was busy and they didn’t see us. I’m sure he would have enjoyed some more playtime with the twins as well.

Once at HM and GG realized how far she could drive the ECV - a CM will direct you behind the crowd along the right side wall of the stretching room them lead you and your party out last - another CM takes the ECV just outside of the stretching room and moves it to the exit. A kind CM notices GGs worry about walking on the moving conveyor and slowed it down, then met her at the exit and stopped the conveyor for her. Very extra kind.

M tried to scare me when our buggies turned at one point but her arm was too short to reach so I just held her hand for a moment and mocked her tiny arms and failed scare.

DED8321B-B277-4A64-A39D-9F91DCD980D0.jpeg
624FC463-C3B7-4FCF-9B91-48CF3F40ABF0.jpeg
I think DD was trying to pose correctly here… not so much :rotfl:

At this point, we were kind of hungry, after retrieving the stroller, H and I got down to business discussing food. We happened to be right at Columbia Harbour House so that’s where we went. H and M grabbed a big enough table in the room off to the right of the food lines while the rest of us got in the short lines to order.

DD and I shared the Trio Platter with fries while GG got the chicken strips with green beans. She didn’t like the green beans very much but the twins did. They had a good time with those. Meals always had a little extra entertainment when the twins were around.

Up next - we meet up with SS and I get talked into a ride I had ZERO intention of riding.

T1 or T2 was still napping during this pic, once she woke up they kindly jumped back in line in front of a VERY nice lady whose own DD refused to take a picture with Sully so that VERY nice lady was in line alone. (Me…I’m the VERY nice lady)
🤣 🤣 🤣

Once we made it back to the rental building - at the boat dock if anyone is interested - a couple came FLYING by us…rude…laughing it up having a great time. Young athletic people…makes me sick. S thought she was equally as funny when she asked why we didn’t ride it over to FQ…funny…so funny.
I LOVE your sense of humor!! I just found your TR and have laughed out loud multiple times!

H asked me if GG knew what 69 meant…dear child, you don’t want to know the things your grandma and her friends talked about at the bus garage. :rotfl2:
Grandmas will SHOCK you with the things they talk to their friends about. Here you are, thinking sweet little old lady and then BAM! Makes a joke that makes you blush and clutch your pearls.

An experience we really enjoyed - if you decide to do this, just know it’s a lot of time out of your day. We left Epcot at 12:30 and it was now after 3. In the future I would have reserved it earlier in the day - I kept putting it off and this ended up being our only option two weeks out.
This seems like such an incredible experience! Wow. Talk about a core memory

Loving your trip report. I’m in awe that you were able to travel with such a large group. We are a family of three and even that can get tricky 🤣.

🤣 🤣 🤣

I LOVE your sense of humor!! I just found your TR and have laughed out loud multiple times!

Grandmas will SHOCK you with the things they talk to their friends about. Here you are, thinking sweet little old lady and then BAM! Makes a joke that makes you blush and clutch your pearls.

This seems like such an incredible experience! Wow. Talk about a core memory
Thank you so much! You never know how humor is received when typing these out. I’m glad someone out there gets me :love:

Loving your trip report. I’m in awe that you were able to travel with such a large group. We are a family of three and even that can get tricky 🤣.
We’ve never traveled with such a large group before - it helped that we all kind of did our ‘own’ vacations but met up at the parks. Probably won’t do it again for awhile - DD and I aren’t really large group people.

After lunch we headed over to Tomorrowland for some BLSR fun - we had gotten LLs while in line at Pirates.

But first - necessary stop at this rest area:
6A22B79A-09D9-42BC-BA96-2928744FF3B5.jpeg
10/10 - Highly Recommend

0818B9DD-E379-4FF0-93D2-DC53D5057113.jpeg
Had to take a pick of the hidden Pascal.

Once on the other side of the park, we decided all rides allow the ECV into the ride lines…we were wrong. Just because the ride is handicap accessible does not mean you can drive the ECV through the line. Just as GG was headed into the LL line, the CM ran up and loudly stopped her, pointing the way to the ECV parking just across the walkway by the PM line.

The rest of our party got in line - including T1 and T2 - while GG and I parked her ECV. I directed her to an open spot in the shade, as she was maneuvering into the spot, a gentleman was pulling out, she stopped and asked HIM if ‘this was okay?’ :confused3 Of course it was and the nice CM let us jump in line with our party.

59BBA0F5-E7C5-4A31-9CF7-C1B45A3F9D37.jpeg
Umm…DD is not allowed to control the spinning anymore! Just as I was getting some points, she would swing us all over the place. AND she almost maxed out her score! HOW?? How does this happen?? It might be her tongue strategically helping her concentration.

We headed over to Carousel of Progress next - GG enjoyed it above all others today. This is the only picture I took:
DC686891-84C3-4ACF-9710-E15B7D6FBCD5.jpeg
Shameful, I know.

H and M had a ILL for SDMT so we headed out of the crowded Tomorrowland and back over to Fantasyland.

While H and M got in line for SDMT, we set up under the shade by the stroller area for twins duty, DD and I got in line at Storybook Treats. H declares this the best ice cream in all of Disney World - even better than Silver Dollar City back in Branson - which happens to be his favorite.

GG got vanilla, DD got chocolate, and DD and I shared a Sprite. The lack of Dr. Pepper in the parks was really cramping her style and I‘m pretty sure her organs were going through some type of withdrawal each day - we tamed that beast nightly - I think POFQ had either DrP or Mr Pibb.

After H and M exited SDMT - a MUCH shorter wait than DD and I had that morning - we decided to split up for a bit. H and M were going to go back to their resort before they headed over to HS for a dinner reservation at Rodeo Roundup BBQ. I tried for weeks to get a reservation the day we would be at HS (DD and I did not have Park Hopper passes), but nothing ever popped up. M was able to snag one just before the trip.

S stayed with us till she needed to head over to HS to meet them for dinner. Prior to the split, I got a text from SS asking if I wanted to ride Tron with MS - SS is 6 months pregnant and couldn’t ride. I had zero intentions of riding this ride, but H talked me into it - his logic was if I would ride EE then I should be fine with the smoothest, newest ride at DW. FINE - I’d do it. Their VQ boarding group was 90 so we probably wouldn’t ride till closer to 3 or 4.

We decided to browse the shops along Main Street to kill some time. S, GG, and I enjoyed the AC while DD took her time choosing her purchase for the day. DD picked up some really cute ears - I think blue jean material - while GG ended up purchasing a 100 Celebration T-Shirt.

At this point, S decided she should head over to HS via the buses. GG, DD and I headed back over to Pirates to meet up with SS and the girls. MS was using a LL on Pirates while SS found a quiet spot in the back of Tortuga Tavern for the girls to nap. We sat with them for awhile then GG decided she was done. Done with crowds, done with maneuvering the ECV around people, done with the heat of the day. She asked DD and I to escort her to the bus and she could find her way back to the room from there.

We left SS and the sleeping girls and walked back to the front of the park, of course as per usual for us, the bus stop was the last in the line. DD and I waited with GG till she was loaded on the right bus and we headed back through security. As we were walking back in SS text me to let me know it was time to meet MS over by Tron. DD and I headed that direction upstream along the side walk as a parade was getting ready to start and the crowds were forming.

The rest of the crew looked like they were going to have a great experience over at RRBBQ.
BF374523-35F5-4A7A-BF83-C0E660EBE5A9.jpeg

Up next : TRON with my nephew MS.

*Warning - heavy on context, light on photos*

DD and I were now on our own for the rest of the day and for the first time all week except for our horseback riding adventure. It was about 1:30, we had just made sure GG had made it on the right bus, made our way back into MK after receiving the very important text that our TRON VQ group was ready to get in line.

DD and I headed that direction in order to meet MS. A parade was getting ready to start so it was tricky walking up stream towards Tron.

I would be riding with MS, DD would find a spot to read and eat a snack. I had never done a VQ line before and quite honestly, it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. I thought it was like a LL…no no no. It is a regular line.
MS finally made it and we headed to the line. It snaked a few times outside, then just when we thought we had made it inside, we turned back away from the building again.

After we scanned our passes and was granted access, we saw we had a few more turn arounds before heading inside, a CM was suddenly yelling for two girls to come back to the scanner, they needed to re-scan their magic bands. The adults with them played dumb for a minute or two but then as the girls were working their way back, one of the adults grabbed one of the girls and gave her directions on where to wait for them. CLEARLY they knew they didn’t have a VQ pass to ride. I think they spoke Spanish, I immediately looked at my nephew and he confirmed what she said.

Most excitement we’ve had in line up to that point.

Not sure if I’ve mentioned this yet but MS had already ridden Tron earlier in the week. He knew what to expect, I did not. The first room they bring you into - amazing affects! Just the shock of realizing you are really seeing this:
2A797346-D4F5-45C1-AF55-370B4C34F39F.jpeg
Amazing.

Here is where I thought we would be sectioned off for loading…nope. More line. Which was fine except MS kept telling me how nervous he was getting, his hands sweating…STOP - I told him he already rode it, stop trying to amp up MY anxiety! MS thought he was hilarious! Then we were on the bridge over the ride, and the countdown wasn’t starting, the bikes were just sitting there…stalled. I asked MS if that was normal and he said no - wiping his ‘wet’ hands on his shirt.

We made it to the actual loading lines, watched a couple get upset because one of them didn’t listen and did not put their backpack/fanny pack in a locker - they tried to argue but were sent back up to the lockers. Just follow directions kids. :confused3 Honestly, this ride had the most guest entertainment than we’ve experienced all week.

Once we were locked and loaded - it was pretty great. I felt secure— unsure I was even going to fit I use told myself it was like FofP - it was smooth, fast, and over before we knew It. According to my text messages, we got in line about 2pm and we were walking off at 3:21pm.

DBFBE704-914C-4E0D-81D2-05F9DBBC04A2.jpeg
Took this one on the way out. He looks like he did just fine - Sweaty hands for no reason.

While in line, I attempted to coordinate with SS a LL for BTMR - DD and I had one for 3:40 but there wasn’t one within our hour that SS could grab for MS - the standby was only 30 min - he said he’d just wait in that line.

It had rained while we were on Tron. DD said it wasn’t too bad, she just put on her poncho and stayed at her table reading from her phone. But the clouds were pretty ominous - looking at the radar it was hitting half of MK. LL was still active so we headed that way.

MS, DD and I walked from Tron to the other side of the park - brings back memories. Once we got to BTMR, however, it had been temporary closed due to weather. Normal people see the roped off lines and realize this right away. A CM was standing at the roped off LL area talking to a guest and there was an opening so it really didn’t click that it was closed. We figured it out real quick when the CMs arm came out and stopped DD. Ooops. Our bad. We now had an anytime LL.

MS had gotten a text from SS of a picture with them meeting Aladdin. We headed to where we THOUGHT that would be…turns out that picture was from earlier in the day…SS was in Tomorrowland at CofP. We headed to the hub, and split up at Main Street - MS heading to his girls, DD and I heading to the busses.

DD wanted to have dinner back at FQPO. She LOVED their Caesar salad and I still had dinner in the fridge from last night to consume. We went back for a quick break, GG joined us, propping her leg up and updating us on all she did while we were gone.
Mostly consisted of packing and taking a shower - she still needed to ice her leg.

Up next, DD and I spend our last evening at MK…our way.

MS kept telling me how nervous he was getting, his hands sweating…STOP - I told him he already rode it, stop trying to amp up MY anxiety!
This is how I am before sooooo many rides no matter how many times I’ve ridden them- especially EE and RNR 😬

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter