Zulily ?'s

dreamin_disney

DIS Veteran
Has anyone bought anything from online site called Zulily? Is it a good place to buy from? Is stuff good or cheaply made?

It’s fine, but what you get depends on the manufacturer. I’ve gotten great clothes, jewelry, kids stuff but I’ve also gotten some less than stellar things, too. If it’s a brand you know and trust then it can be worth it. No returns I believe. Just watch the shipping, that’s how they get you. But overall, yes it is a reputable place to buy from.

i love it and shop there a lot.
2 things to think about:
if its really inexpensive, its probably cheaply made. But you can get really good brand names at really good prices.
it often takes FOREVER to get things. Sometimes 6-8 weeks. so if you need something quick for a gift or something, you can either sort by "available for shipping now" or buy it way ahead of when you need it.
Im in a good rhythm with them now so I get what i need when i need it. (coincidentally im on there right now looking for a christmas dress and presents for my daughter)

I stopped buying there because it takes so long to get the items I ordered. I can't count on it for a gift giving occasion.

I buy sometimes..... they have really good brands for cheap- I just bought curtains a few weeks back, but it took a solid 2+ weeks to get them that's how shipping is with them. But a great price made it worth the wait!

You buy a smaller priced item first, then they will give you free shipping the rest of the day. I purchased a clothes drying rack on time, and the darn thing kept falling apart. So I e-mailed them to get the company's name so I could contact them, and instead they gave me a credit on my account in full. I have ordered many items from Zulily and that was really the only time I was less than impressed with what I received.

Twice I have received the wrong item from Zulily, which is especially frustrating after waiting 2 weeks to receive it. Each time, they have credited me the full amount with no questions asked, and did not ask me to return the item. But that doesn't help me get the item I wanted, which is sold out at that point. They are ok, but not a company I would trust with a special present or anything.

Does anyone know how often Disney is on there? They have some really cute shirts on today, but our trip is a little over a year away. Just wondering if this will pop up again. I know I'll be able to find shirts for my toddlers any time, but the men's shirts are ones my husband would actually wear, and those don't seem to be as readily available in stores.

Does anyone know how often Disney is on there? They have some really cute shirts on today, but our trip is a little over a year away. Just wondering if this will pop up again. I know I'll be able to find shirts for my toddlers any time, but the men's shirts are ones my husband would actually wear, and those don't seem to be as readily available in stores.

Disney stuff will definitely be up there again, but you really have no idea if the exact item you want will be back.
I just put things on my wait list and then get notified if it is back in stock.

I have purchased things where it says ships out in 1-2 days, but most things do take awhile.
I just ordered 2 picture frames, one had the option to ship out right away but not the other. SInce shipping was more to have them ship separately I decided to just wait the couple weeks for both of them.

They are a middle man so their return policy kind of stinks, but they do make exceptions and maybe even take return for certain things.

I have gotten junk from there that was pretty cheap quality but they do carry name brands and designer labels too.
Check around other places, sometimes Zulily's prices aren't always the best. I've seen things on Amazon for the same price with prime shipping.

Zulily is owned by QVC so they are a reputable online place to shop.

Last edited:
Echoing what others have said, there’s no returns and it takes forever to get your items. I bought a planner from there is Summer and it took almost two months for delivery.

they are up there right now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter