Zippy Shuttle, Fairfield Inn Buena Park, Anaheim Helicopter Tours: Recent Reviews?

disneymath

DIS Veteran
As the title says looking for recent reviews of Zippy Shuttle, Fairfield Buena Park, and Anaheim Helicopters.

Fairfield: Fairfield Buena Park gets ok reviews on Trip Advisor, we're familiar with the brand and and the price is right ($122 per night). We have two nights before our 5 nights at GCV, latest plan is doing a beach day, an LA Helicopter Tour, and maybe some shopping. Thinking Pirate's Dinner possibly too. (Original Legoland plan has been shelved.). So being super close to DLR not a huge priority for those nights.

Zippy: We're 8 ppl and need 3 booster seats so DK Livery and Karmel/Prime/Super Shuttle are out. According to their website, Zippy can accommodate us and provide booster seats. We might go DLRExp on the return, but it doesn't stop in Buena Park. If you know of another company that could work, please let me know!

Anaheim Helicopters: reviews are all super positive, though not lots out there. Airport is in Fullerton, very close to Buena Park and DL for that matter.

Always appreciate the DIS feedback.

I have used Zippy shuttle once and have booked them again.
They were able to provide the booster seats too. There was only 4 of us traveling at the time so I don't really recall how many spare seats ( we had just got off a 13 hr flight and 2 hrs to get they customs ) . Send Ken an email, he is really nice . He will give you a quote .

I have used Zippy shuttle once and have booked them again.
They were able to provide the booster seats too. There was only 4 of us traveling at the time so I don't really recall how many spare seats ( we had just got off a 13 hr flight and 2 hrs to get they customs ) . Send Ken an email, he is really nice . He will give you a quote .

Thanks for the reply! I have emailed for a quote.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter