Zarina the Pirate Fairy is going to be the end of me!

At the Disneystores, we just did not get many in shipment. Only a VERY few in 5/6, and a few more in 4. We mostly got 2/3s, and not many of those either. Ik don't even remember seeing any larger than 5/6, but I guess we got a couple. I am not sure about the park supply.

It was a shame, as the costume was really cute. We sold out very early of all sizes except 2/3 by late September.

I guess I don't really stand any chance of finding one. I need a 9/10, but could probably get away with a 7/8. I don't understand why they made so few. Interesting... and frustrating... :-)

I just saw them at target in the dress up/Disney aisle for cheap, on sale for like 9.99!! I almost grabbed one for my dd3, but she wasn't with me, so I passed on by.

Yeah, I ended up buying one from etsy for my 8 y.o. DD for Halloween. It was really gorgeous. Kind of pricey, though. If you want the link, LMK and I'll send it to you.

Totally frustrating that Disney didn't end up restocking Zarina for Halloween!

Yeah, I ended up buying one from etsy for my 8 y.o. DD for Halloween. It was really gorgeous. Kind of pricey, though. If you want the link, LMK and I'll send it to you.

Totally frustrating that Disney didn't end up restocking Zarina for Halloween!
I could use the link, my DD loves that movie. Since her brother dressed up as a pirate she wants to be a pirate fairy.

It was on clearance the end of the year. Assumed that they were phasing them out. I think the Disney Store ones are adorable. I already had a Woodland fairy costume for my 4 year old. So it worked out. Try checking for that? Got it from Amazon.

A lot of the CMs seem to enjoy seeing Zarina costumes. They are so used to princesses that it's a nice break.

You could try calling Disneyland merchandise Services at tel:(877) 560-6477. If they have them then they can ship it to you. We saw them, or something similar, at The Pieces of Eight shop back in November. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter