YUP!! ~CrAzY~ me was up at 4:50 am to make my ADRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One year I was so glad I was up early doing my ADR's, my cat brought in a hummingbird.

I shooed her away from it and ran to the bathroom to grab some toilet paper to pick it up. Found out it was alive. Carefully placed it on the computer desk and finished checking out for my ADR's (it was playing dead). Then I took the hummingbird outside. As soon as it was outside it flew away.

One year I was so glad I was up early doing my ADR's, my cat brought in a hummingbird.

I shooed her away from it and ran to the bathroom to grab some toilet paper to pick it up. Found out it was alive. Carefully placed it on the computer desk and finished checking out for my ADR's (it was playing dead). Then I took the hummingbird outside. As soon as it was outside it flew away.

Thats a sign of good luck!!!!!!!!

Congrats on getting all your ADR's! :banana:

I had to get up at 4:45 am too...(but I did mine on march 17th), and it was brutal getting up so early :surfweb:

It was very easy and very smooth!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter