Yummy Food, Horrible Service Beaches & Cream

brymolmom

DIS Veteran
Hi there. Thought I'd drop a quick review of our recent meal at B&C. I was very excited about this as we had never done it before. I planned a late lunch/early dinner to try to avoid too long a wait for a table (due to no reservations are taken). We left DHS at about 1:30 and headed over to BC on the boat. Checked into the restaurant at a little after 2:00. Didn't get a table until about 3:00. OK - I was expecting a wait, although that was a lot longer than expected so it was fine. I got a burger and it was great. I also ordered an order of onion rings since everyone at the table wanted to try one - they were the BEST part of the meal! Yummy! While we were waiting for our food I realized why the waits are so long (besides so few tables) - there were about 3 - 4 tables that needed clearing within the first 10 minutes or so that we were seated and I think it took them about 20 minutes total just to clear off and wipe the tiny tables. No wonder it takes so long! Anyway - meal was good and ice cream was ordered. It took about 35 minutes to receive our dessert. UGH! I think they had one person making all the ice cream in the restaurant and one or two taking care of the walk-up window. VERRRRY SLOWWWW.

Then quite a wait for the dining plan credits to be figured out.

All told - over an hour and a half at the table itself along with another hour wait for the table. The burger and ice cream were very good - but that was not what I was expecting from a soda fountain type place. I thought once we got a table we'd be in and out. In the end I was very satisfied with the food but dissatisfied with the very slow service.

Sorry that happened to you. :confused3 We've never eaten inside-it seems there is always a lot of people waiting. We have gotten ice cream to go and even that seems to take awhile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!