Yuletide Fantasy Tour??

np4gp

Always down for a day at Disney
I am taking my mom on the Yuletide Fantasy tour on 12/11, utilizing the DVC 15% discount, which made it a nice affordable Xmas gift...lol Just was wondering if anyone has taken that tour before and what they thought of it. I am not very interested in the lights or stories, but I know she will be and we are making a day out of it, just the 2 of us. She is siked and I haven't even told her yet that we get a "gift" at the end. Curious what that might be.
Also, any suggestions for a nice place for us to have lunch afterwards? I want to take her to one of the DVC's restaurants because she hasn't seen what we "own" yet. LOL Thought it might be a nice segway into her and I staying for a night in March for Princess 5k so she can get really excited for that too

I don't have any information for you, but, as a mother, I just wanted to say how very nice this is of you.

I have 5 adult children, 1 DD and 4 DS's, and now that all but 1 is out of the house I'm realizing how quickly the time we spend together is over. I hope that someday I'll be able to spend some time with each of them one on one.

I am taking my mom on the Yuletide Fantasy tour on 12/11, utilizing the DVC 15% discount, which made it a nice affordable Xmas gift...lol Just was wondering if anyone has taken that tour before and what they thought of it. I am not very interested in the lights or stories, but I know she will be and we are making a day out of it, just the 2 of us. She is siked and I haven't even told her yet that we get a "gift" at the end. Curious what that might be.
Also, any suggestions for a nice place for us to have lunch afterwards? I want to take her to one of the DVC's restaurants because she hasn't seen what we "own" yet. LOL Thought it might be a nice segway into her and I staying for a night in March for Princess 5k so she can get really excited for that too

We thought that the tour was a little weak. Some behind the scenes stuff like the empty Christmas decoration warehouse with the employees playing cards. :confused:

You spend most your time in the public areas at a couple of the parks and at a couple of the resorts. Our gift was a gingerbread cookie and a Disney Trading Pin.

Is the tour worth it? Yes. Would we do it again? No.

Probably the best and biggest DVC restaurant would be at AKV. Other dedicated DVC restaurants are at OKW and SSR. Shared restaurants at BCV, BWV, and VWL. You can see the menus by clicking on the Dining link at the top of the page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter