Ytb????

Isi

Mouseketeer
Ok I need some help with this I'm sure you guys now about YTB..I have a friend who is trying really hard to convince me that YTB is a great way to make money and to get great travel discount..I have done some research online and I don't feel its worth it since you need for pay $500 to start and $49 a month..Please give me some info, Thanks..

I just googled YTB and it looks like a multi-level marketing company that recruits "travel agents". Like any other MLS, it's the ones at the top of the food chain who stand to make any money. I don't think that paying someone for the privilege of making money for them is ever a good idea.

Don't waste your money!!! Most travel companies are now looking at these companies because they aren't directed at selling travel but getting discounts for their members. Quite a few travel suppliers, especially cruise lines are denying travel benefits to these "travel agents" because they are "card mills". In the end you spend a lot of money to get very few, if any benefit.

Sam

A woman on our bowling league gave me her card a couple of weeks ago. I looked up her website, but didn't find anything to my interest, but then I'm not in the market for a cruise or vacation package to the Caribbean.

Their own statistics show that the average active representitive earned $90.32 last year. But when you have people working for you, you earn more.

It is a multi-level marketing scheme.

I have a friend that has a YTB site. I looked into it myself when she started hers, decided against it. I'll check her site for prices when I'm researching for our trips. However, YTB doesn't show all the airlines, like Southwest, and we fly them a lot. Also, I can get better rates on Expedia or Travelocity and through Costco travel, so because of those reasons I have never used my friends site to purchase anything yet, and also because of that I decided against starting a YTB myself. When I book travel I'm all about finding the cheapest/best rates that accomodate us, and I haven't found that with YTB, whether my friend has the site or not.

WOW...$90.32!!!

:lmao: - My thoughts exactly!

and to think I thought it was horrible that CLIA raised the price of their cards again this year - on that ytb income I'd be surprised if you could even afford an id card at all, much less air & hotel!

My cousin did that for a short while and he didn't make enough for his time spent.

Did it for a while. If you want to sell to work your way up the food chain it's good if you don't then don't waste your time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter