You've Got a Friend in Me:TINKGURL & XOKTENOX's Adventures in WDW~UPDATE: 6/9 p.74

aww, your last update. I have brought the Hidden Magic book to Disney with me the last two trip, but usually get so busy there that I never finished it. I need to make a point to look for that Lady and the Tramp window if we ever eat at tony's. That seems really cool. I just love all of the little Disney touches. I wonder what new Disney touches we will get to look for in the Fantasyland expansion.

:thumbsup2 for walk-ons for many of the rides. I tried to get a shot of our scores once on Buzz and was also unsuccessful. I was so bummed because for once I beat my husband, and not only did I beat him, I got the crazy score of 999,999. I must have hit upon some hidden little target or something. And I have no proof of it! :rolleyes: Go figure.

I look forward to reading many more TRs and a honeymoon TR in the future! Thanks for letting us tag along.

I am glad that so many rides were walk-ons for you. Getting the most out of those last few hours is sure nice.

We've only eaten at Tony's once, and we liked it just fine. Brooklynn was a baby, and she had spaghetti all over her face!

Apparently, Kristen had a less-than-magical CM today. She texted to see where Jill had gone to report the AK CM's that time, and I told her Guest Services. Then I saw a few details on FB. And I had to laugh when Chris said he had to throw away his Coke slushie, too! :laughing:

Sad to see the end of this TR, but so happy that you guys managed to get on everything so quickly :thumbsup2 And I really hope that you and Kristen get to see each other again soon! :hug: Thank you so much to you both for sharing your trip with us, I loved following along!

Aww your last update :( The Hidden Magic book sounds really cool. I keep reading about it in other people's TRs, too. I definitely need to check it out.

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us. It sounded like it was the best one yet :goodvibes

aww what a great ending to a great trip...you describing how you felt about leaving brought back those feelings to me of the last day blues..i dont like it at all! I hope you will share some wedding pics and info when it happens! I love that stuff! :goodvibes

aww, your last update. I have brought the Hidden Magic book to Disney with me the last two trip, but usually get so busy there that I never finished it. I need to make a point to look for that Lady and the Tramp window if we ever eat at tony's. That seems really cool. I just love all of the little Disney touches. I wonder what new Disney touches we will get to look for in the Fantasyland expansion.

:thumbsup2 for walk-ons for many of the rides. I tried to get a shot of our scores once on Buzz and was also unsuccessful. I was so bummed because for once I beat my husband, and not only did I beat him, I got the crazy score of 999,999. I must have hit upon some hidden little target or something. And I have no proof of it! :rolleyes: Go figure.

I look forward to reading many more TRs and a honeymoon TR in the future! Thanks for letting us tag along.

Thanks for reading along. I hope we keep in touch even when you're done with your TR.

I love the touches Disney adds too. That's why I am so fascinated with the "Hidden Magic" bok.

I need to find that target!

I am glad that so many rides were walk-ons for you. Getting the most out of those last few hours is sure nice.

We've only eaten at Tony's once, and we liked it just fine. Brooklynn was a baby, and she had spaghetti all over her face!

Apparently, Kristen had a less-than-magical CM today. She texted to see where Jill had gone to report the AK CM's that time, and I told her Guest Services. Then I saw a few details on FB. And I had to laugh when Chris said he had to throw away his Coke slushie, too! :laughing:

It makes me sad how many CM's are losing that "magic".

Sad to see the end of this TR, but so happy that you guys managed to get on everything so quickly :thumbsup2 And I really hope that you and Kristen get to see each other again soon! :hug: Thank you so much to you both for sharing your trip with us, I loved following along!

Thanks for reading along.

Aww your last update :( The Hidden Magic book sounds really cool. I keep reading about it in other people's TRs, too. I definitely need to check it out.

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us. It sounded like it was the best one yet :goodvibes

Thanks for reading along. It was probably our best trip ever!

I hope you go check out that book!

Thanks for a great trip report Tinkgurl and Kristen! :goodvibes

Thanks for reading glennbo!

aww what a great ending to a great trip...you describing how you felt about leaving brought back those feelings to me of the last day blues..i dont like it at all! I hope you will share some wedding pics and info when it happens! I love that stuff! :goodvibes

Thanks for reading! We will definitely share wedding pics!

I'm sad to see your trip report end! I always got excited when there was an update!

I'm glad you had such a wonderful trip, it sounds like it was absolutely perfect! :wizard:

And I agree with the previous poster, the Hidden Magic book sounds like fun...I just ordered myself a copy!!!!

I'm sad to see your trip report end! I always got excited when there was an update!

I'm glad you had such a wonderful trip, it sounds like it was absolutely perfect! :wizard:

And I agree with the previous poster, the Hidden Magic book sounds like fun...I just ordered myself a copy!!!!

Thanks for reading along!

I hope you like the book!

Aww its over :sad1:

That was an awsome trip report Tinkgurl and Kristen! :thumbsup2

Thanks for reading!

I'm so sad this trip report is over. :( But I'm so excited that your next trip will be your HONEYMOON!!! Have yall started planning that yet? Where do yall wanna eat and stuff like that?

I loved staying at OKW this past trip! Now I know why you & your family enjoy it so much. Our bus stop was Miller's Road, too :goodvibes Jake would get impatient on the way back to the resort with all of the other bus stops ahead of us, but other than that it was GREAT!

Hey Kristen & Tinkgurlfriend!!!

So sad the TR is over, but I loved it!!

I totally know how you felt crying at the MK... we always go to the MK first and last and I always cry so unbelievably hard. It's too bad you can't go back this year, but like you said, it will just make your Honeymoon trip all that more magical! Kristen, are you guys planning to go back soon? We're going in Oct and I could not be more excited!

Awesome TR ladies!!! :wizard:

I'm so sad this trip report is over. :( But I'm so excited that your next trip will be your HONEYMOON!!! Have yall started planning that yet? Where do yall wanna eat and stuff like that?

I loved staying at OKW this past trip! Now I know why you & your family enjoy it so much. Our bus stop was Miller's Road, too :goodvibes Jake would get impatient on the way back to the resort with all of the other bus stops ahead of us, but other than that it was GREAT!

The only thing we know so far is we want to stay at the Poly! I know we want to try some neat places like the Cali Grill.

I'm so glad you enjoyed OKW! Yes, the bus stops are a lot, but overall the Resort is so worth it. Can't wait for a TR!

Hey Kristen & Tinkgurlfriend!!!

So sad the TR is over, but I loved it!!

I totally know how you felt crying at the MK... we always go to the MK first and last and I always cry so unbelievably hard. It's too bad you can't go back this year, but like you said, it will just make your Honeymoon trip all that more magical! Kristen, are you guys planning to go back soon? We're going in Oct and I could not be more excited!

Awesome TR ladies!!! :wizard:

Hey disneygirlfriend!! Haven't heard from you in awhile.

Kristen actually just got back yesterday! Lucky!!

The only thing we know so far is we want to stay at the Poly! I know we want to try some neat places like the Cali Grill.

I'm so glad you enjoyed OKW! Yes, the bus stops are a lot, but overall the Resort is so worth it. Can't wait for a TR!

LOOOOVE THE POLY SO MUCH! :love: Such a perfect place for a honeymoon, too! Kristen and I were just talking today about how we want to try a lot of the signature dining places. Cali Grill is def on my list for one of these days!

I loved how spacious the rooms were at OKW. If we can rent points for our trip next Christmas, I wouldn't hesitate doing OKW again at all!

LOOOOVE THE POLY SO MUCH! :love: Such a perfect place for a honeymoon, too! Kristen and I were just talking today about how we want to try a lot of the signature dining places. Cali Grill is def on my list for one of these days!

I loved how spacious the rooms were at OKW. If we can rent points for our trip next Christmas, I wouldn't hesitate doing OKW again at all!

We're pretending that we're really in Hawaii. :laughing: I wish I could work up the nerve to really fly there some day.

Yes, the rooms at OKW are so big compared to some of the other DVC rooms!

Thank you for sharing your trip with us. So many memories and so much fun.

I'm sorry it took me so long to finally read your last update. I think I was putting it off, just so your trip wouldn't end. ;) I love reading your TR's because I can feel your emotions SO much. I can always feel your sadness on the last day and your excitement on the first day.

It sounds like you did so much at the park in the evening. How nice to have all of those walk ons! You probably did a couple of more rides than you were planning to.

I just loved this report. I loved reading about Little Guys first time being there. Of course that is special to me because of my own little guy and how much they are alike, and how we get to watch the magic take over them. I can't wait to hear about your honeymoon planning. I hope you are going to do a PTR for it? Let me know if you do!!

Thank you for sharing your trip with us. So many memories and so much fun.

Thanks for reading along!

I'm sorry it took me so long to finally read your last update. I think I was putting it off, just so your trip wouldn't end. ;) I love reading your TR's because I can feel your emotions SO much. I can always feel your sadness on the last day and your excitement on the first day.

It sounds like you did so much at the park in the evening. How nice to have all of those walk ons! You probably did a couple of more rides than you were planning to.

I just loved this report. I loved reading about Little Guys first time being there. Of course that is special to me because of my own little guy and how much they are alike, and how we get to watch the magic take over them. I can't wait to hear about your honeymoon planning. I hope you are going to do a PTR for it? Let me know if you do!!

Thanks so much. I love having you along on all my TR's. I just wish we could get Little Guy and your little guy together for real! Of course, I'll be doing a PTR for it! I will definitely let you know when I get it started.

So sad to see a special trip like that come to an end. Thanks for letting us all tag along! Look forward to the next one!

Okay, so I came over here to catch up after not DISing too much for awhile...and, sadly, this is over...and I am many, many pages behind. :sad2: But, I WILL finish reading it because it was a great trip for all of you and I always enjoy reading your TR's. Also, I have already hopped over to Kristen's new report, so...see you over there! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter