You've been to the Magic Kingdom dozens of times but....

Have never done:
Space Mountain (want to, just never made it over that way)
Laugh Floor
Astro-Orbiter
Stitch (no desire)
Hall of Presidents
Carousel of Progress
Liberty Belle

In all my trips, I've never been on Astro Orbiter. I think I'm going to do it next time (if the line isn't too bad).

I haven't been on Carousel of Progress or the Treehouse since I was a kid.
I finally did the Magic Carpets on my last trip.

Stitch's Great Escape

The Teacups

TomorrowLand Speedway

Tom Sawyer's Island

The Riverboat

Dumbo

AstroOrbiter

Country Bears

Wow, I skip a lot. I do not skip everything, every trip. But, I skip most of these most of the time.

Swiss Family Robinson

Winnie the Pooh

Peter Pan

Wow, I didn't realize either until I read your list as to how much I skip. The only difference is the County Bears. I think they are cute. But I have to add to the list.
Space Mountain... afraid..
Astro orbiter
Carousel of Progress
Alladins carpets

Wow... looks like I am missing allot. Still see plenty though and have allot of fun. The list may be longer. :confused3

Tomorrowland Speedway- might ride this if it was more like gocarts

Buzz Lightyear- (i did it once not really my thing at least not enough to stand in line for, and I've never done TSMM at DHS)

Teacups -(I'm not fond of spinning)

Dumbo - Can't quite work up the enthusiasm to sit and go in a circle

Barnstormer- Rather wait in line for an actual roller coaster

I haven't done Tom Sawyer or Treehouse, but I visit without kids so no appeal I'd probably do more of the stuff I listed if I was with a munchkin, but as an adult visitor I'm just going to skip a ton of kiddie rides.

Riverboat and Tom Sawyers Island

I am not sure why because I loved both as a kid and I know my children would enjoy both of these. We are going to really have to make an effort to do both on our next trip.

I'm going in May with my mom and I'm going to ride the Riverboat. I've done it with DH a few years ago but my mom has not done it in a very long time, if ever! Her fav WDW's ride is ToT (like 11 rides in a row) but at 75, I think she'll like relaxing on the Riverboat. :) It is a nice ride. :)

I have a 19yo DD who is not a WDW person (and hasn't been for a long, long time). When we discuss Disney she always says that she loved Tom Sawyer's Island and wishes we would have gone there more on our visits. :eek: We went once.:guilty: So go and let them enjoy it! :) I think, since we live in the mtns., we probably thought, "why bother?"

In 35 plus years of going to MK, I have never been on:

Riverboat
Tom Sawyer's Island
Magic Tiki Room

We are going this summer and I intend to do all of the rides/shows I haven't done before as well as some I haven't done since I was a child, including:

Country Bear Jamboree
Hall of Presidents

Rides I have done, but will never do again:

Stitch
Astro-Orbiter (that thing scares me :eek: I guess it's being so high up-oddly Space Mountain doesn't bother me at all)

I had never been on Astro-Orbitor until 2 years ago, I guess. DD and I went on it and out of all of the rides in Disney, I have never been more scared and ready to get off a ride! I screamed so much I'm surprised you did not hear me! It seemed sooo high, so fast...ugh! I'm sure I was quite the show. :eek:

I do not think I will ever go on that again!

Stitch's Great Escape

The Teacups

TomorrowLand Speedway

Tom Sawyer's Island

The Riverboat

Dumbo

AstroOrbiter

Country Bears

Tiki Room (I couldn't even tell you where this is)

Winnie the Pooh (also couldn't tell you where this is but have seen it listed in the guide books)

IASW

POTC

Jungle Cruise

Astro Orbiter - I hate this ride. tried it once, it made me dizzy as all get out which is really funny considering I love coasters and could loop all day long, or drop all day on TOT. I don't get what makes it so special

Jungle cruise - boring to me.

Never ever doing:
Stitches great escape

Have done before but never doing again:
Astro Orbiter
Swiss Family Tree house
Tomorrowland speedway
Hall of presidents
Tom Sawyer Island
Country Bear Jamboree
Space Mountain

The rest I ride either every trip or every other trip if I can. I love the riverboat and it's a nice relaxing ride.

I skip Stich. I like the movie but have no intrest in that attraction. It is the only thing I don't do in the Magic Kingdom. Its just plain bad!

Stitch's Great Escape

The Teacups

TomorrowLand Speedway

Tom Sawyer's Island

The Riverboat

Dumbo

AstroOrbiter

Country Bears

Tiki Room (I couldn't even tell you where this is)

Winnie the Pooh (also couldn't tell you where this is but have seen it listed in the guide books)

IASW

POTC

Jungle Cruise

THE HORROR! :rotfl2:

Like others, I skip the slow loading rides: Astro Orbiter, tea cups, Dumbo, Tomorrowland Speedway. We go in summer and it's very busy. Ain't nobody got time for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter