You're never too old for a family trip! Trip Report! UPDATED! LAST CHAPTER!!

Hello! I just spent the evening reading your TR...great job! I understand what u meant about wondering if people were reading, i felt the same way when i wrote my first one too...but as long as you just write like u speak (which u do) u will be fine!!! So after reading this i decided we need to be friends so I have someone to run off to Disney with when my DH doesn't wanna go! :) SO where in NY do u live? Keep up the great work...looking fwd to more!

Hello! I just spent the evening reading your TR...great job! I understand what u meant about wondering if people were reading, i felt the same way when i wrote my first one too...but as long as you just write like u speak (which u do) u will be fine!!! So after reading this i decided we need to be friends so I have someone to run off to Disney with when my DH doesn't wanna go! :) SO where in NY do u live? Keep up the great work...looking fwd to more!

Aw thanks! After work tonight i'll remember to read yours too!

For the next *counts on fingers* 9 months, i live in Florida. I just moved here against my strong will about a year ago, and i'm enrolled in a community college here so i can get my grades up before i apply to Pace University (in may, and if all goes well i'll be back in NY in january 08!) to get back home to new york. When i lived in NY, i grew up in Brooklyn, than when i was about 12, i moved upstate to Westchester County. :yay: Where are you from?

Aw thanks! After work tonight i'll remember to read yours too!

For the next *counts on fingers* 9 months, i live in Florida. I just moved here against my strong will about a year ago, and i'm enrolled in a community college here so i can get my grades up before i apply to Pace University (in may, and if all goes well i'll be back in NY in january 08!) to get back home to new york. When i lived in NY, i grew up in Brooklyn, than when i was about 12, i moved upstate to Westchester County. :yay: Where are you from?

I am originally from Long Island but moved out to Brooklyn about 8 or 9 years ago. I live in Bay Ridge Brooklyn now. I need to be close to the city!! I am actually hoping to move to FLorida in a few years, provided I can convince DH, and I wanna live near Mickey! :) How far from WDW are u?

Great Installment, loved it! I thought it was halarious with the Sesame Street thing :rotfl2: .
So cool you were able to be in the show for the backlot tour!
Lesley

I am originally from Long Island but moved out to Brooklyn about 8 or 9 years ago. I live in Bay Ridge Brooklyn now. I need to be close to the city!! I am actually hoping to move to FLorida in a few years, provided I can convince DH, and I wanna live near Mickey! :) How far from WDW are u?

I lived in Canarsie. Right now i live in South Florida, W. Palm Beach to be exact. It's about a 2 and a half hour drive to the mouse :) I'm the same way, i need to be close to the city so my cousin and i might get an apt. in downtown brooklyn (williamsburg area) so i can be close to Pace. :)

Dork you forgot to put your hood up. LOL. Only you. The day we went it was so cold so they didn't ask for volunteers. :)

It was pretty cold that morning, but it wasn't too cold, it actually felt good once the sun came out lol

Great Installment, loved it! I thought it was halarious with the Sesame Street thing :rotfl2: .
So cool you were able to be in the show for the backlot tour!
Lesley

Yeah i found the sesame street thing to be funny too! lol. I can be a ham when i want to be, when i was a kid in disney i was practically in every demonstration :rotfl:

I lived in Canarsie. Right now i live in South Florida, W. Palm Beach to be exact. It's about a 2 and a half hour drive to the mouse :) I'm the same way, i need to be close to the city so my cousin and i might get an apt. in downtown brooklyn (williamsburg area) so i can be close to Pace. :)

My grandparents live in West Palm...weird...its a small world after all! LOL!

Where in west palm? mine live in boynton beach.

It's a gated community type dealie called River Bridge, that all I remember. I have only been to visit them once since they moved down there like 7 years ago. I have lots of family in Florida actually....Englewood, Naples, and some friends are moving there soon too to somewhere near to wdw i think.

Another lurker!!

I am enjoying your TR. It reminds me of going to WDW when I was younger with my family... Before jobs, families, responsibilities, etc.

Oh what fun... usually. :)

Keep writing! I will keep reading!

Ms. H

Another lurker!!

I am enjoying your TR. It reminds me of going to WDW when I was younger with my family... Before jobs, families, responsibilities, etc.

Oh what fun... usually. :)

Keep writing! I will keep reading!

Ms. H

thanks for reading! ill have the new chapter up ASAP! I'm very excited to start the week because im starting a new diet and i cant wait to see how it goes! :banana:

I seen the link to your TR on WISH and had to check it out. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. You are doing a wonderful job and I love all the pictures. We are staying at POR on our first trip to WDW next Feb. Any tips? I can't wait to read more.

Jennifer

I seen the link to your TR on WISH and had to check it out. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. You are doing a wonderful job and I love all the pictures. We are staying at POR on our first trip to WDW next Feb. Any tips? I can't wait to read more.

Jennifer

POR was great, the only suggestion i would have is request building 14m because its an extremely short distance from the main building. I stayed in Alligator Bayou, which was really nice, next time i wanna try the mansions!

We stopped to eat at pizza planet, which was really nice. We didn't play any games, but we're big toy story fans, so it was a nice ambience. Pizza was better than expected, and I would definitely return here.

pizza.jpg

After lunch we went to the family favorite Muppets 3D, of course i still loved it, Michael got a kick out of it. When we got out, the toy story characters were out! Mom was saying the entire trip how all she wanted to do was meet Woody, so of course, we headed to the line. We waited about 10 minutes before Woody needed "a break" and he left for 2 minutes and came back. Mom got her picture finally! lol

woody.jpg

David and I went to see the toy soldier, and i couldn't but notice Dad :sick:

dad.jpg

soldier.png

Afterwards, we went over to Star Tours. The big thrill seeker I am, i decided to skip it because last time it made me nauseous. Dad, David, and Michael went on it, Mom and I stayed behind. Here's where the "fun started" when they got out of the ride, it was around 1:30. The showing for LMA was at 1:45 and there was no way we would make it and then make it out in time for the parade, I was beyond upset. Half of me wanted to try, and the other half didn't, and i ended up missing something I really wanted to see. Instead, we realized we practically saw everything we wanted to see, so we decided to walk over to Sounds Dangerous to take our seats for the parade. We sat down on a bench and Michael, Myself and David wandered around for a bit, going into shops, searching for Grey's Anatomy gear, which i never found, but we did find this! :rotfl:

davidprincess.png

We returned to a near empty scene at around 2:40 and waited, and waited, and waited, and then the parade finally arrived! We were crazy to wait for over an hour, but we didn't know what to expect in terms of crowd levels, apparently, we could have just walked right up 2 seconds before the parade and been fine. :eek: But the parade was great! my moms favorite! popcorn::

parade5.png

parade4.png

David is wearing a darth vader shirt if you can't tell from the earlier pics. It's a drawing of darth vader trimming a hedge in the shape of the death star :rotfl: i bought it for him for his birthday from threadless.com So here is darth vader force choking david because of his shirt:

parade3.png

one of davids highlights of the trip, although hes mad i didnt get him in the pic also, but i was at a bad angle!

parade2.png

parade1.jpg

Afterwards we went to indiana jones, and even though i have never seen the movies (i know!) i LOVED this. I haven't seen it since I was really little, and our fake audience guy was HILARIOUS! I wish i would have gotten it on camera, he was so good!

Our ADRs for 50s primetime were for 5:10, but it was 4:20 and we wanted to see if they could seat us early so we could get out for Fantasmic!

Up next: Will we make it to fantasmic?? 2 PARK NIGHTS IN ONE????

I really enjoyed your parade pics...we usually miss the parades because we're back at the resort taking a break! Nice job!

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter