You're invited! Celebrating my Birthday with F&W, MNSSHP, & AKL! Upd. 10/1 We're off!

YEAH, post the whole list! That is such a fun idea for a shirt!

Love your tshirts.

Thank you! I can't wait to wear them!!

YEAH, post the whole list! That is such a fun idea for a shirt!

Okay I'll post the list at the bottom!

Love the new t-shirt, and I definitely want the full list! What a clever idea!

We are getting very, very close, Nicole!!! :banana:

Thanks! I can't believe how close we are getting!! You're going to be gone by Sunday right?

Yeah, we want the whole list!

How was your birthday dinner evening with friends?

Whole list coming up! My birthday dinner was great, we went to Chili's. On Friday, before I leave I have a girls only lunch, and today I went out with a friend who unsuspectingly bought me lunch! Wish it was my birthday all year long...

By popular demand here is what it says on the back of the shirt:

Top 10 Reasons to Visit
WALT DISNEY WORLD

10. Where else can I get my own "key to the world"
9. I can visit 11 countries without jetlag!
8. Because every day should end with fireworks
7. So I can celebrate a world created by a mouse
6. Because I like planning meals 6 months in advance
5. Mickey shaped food tastes better
4. Here, wearing mickey ears is considered preferred attire
3. Flying elephants and talking trash cans are normal
2. There is innovation and progress on every corner

And the number one reason to visit Walt Disney World...

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

I'm planning to wear this one on Sunday (can't believe I can finally say that!) the day we check in to the AKL! Wow:

FOUR MORE DAYS!!!

Yep, Sunday is the day we leave. :(

Love the list! I think I need to type that up and put it on my school bulletin board by my desk next to all the school-related stuff I have to look up (lunch schedules and testing schedules and morning duty calendars) -- it will make me smile everytime I see it! :goodvibes

Fun list! I like the one about Mickey shaped food. hehe

I'm so jealous you're going so soon. My mom is actually going down on Friday with some of my aunts and my grandma. One of my cousins is doing a Professional Internship and they are going to visit her. Wish I could go too!

Yep, Sunday is the day we leave. :(

Love the list! I think I need to type that up and put it on my school bulletin board by my desk next to all the school-related stuff I have to look up (lunch schedules and testing schedules and morning duty calendars) -- it will make me smile everytime I see it! :goodvibes

It was a fun list to make that's for sure! I'm thinking the people in line behind me will think i'm completely crazy or love it!!

Enjoy your trip!

Fun list! I like the one about Mickey shaped food. hehe

I'm so jealous you're going so soon. My mom is actually going down on Friday with some of my aunts and my grandma. One of my cousins is doing a Professional Internship and they are going to visit her. Wish I could go too!

I hope you'll live vicariously through me during the week! I'll be active on twitter thats for sure!

It was a fun list to make that's for sure! I'm thinking the people in line behind me will think i'm completely crazy or love it!!

I'll be active on twitter thats for sure!

Yep, it'll be one extreme or the other on the shirt. They'll think you're nuts, or they'll think you're awesome!

Those of us who know you know that both of the above are true! ;)

Yay for Twitter! :cool1:
Jill and I will be along for the ride for sure!

Congratulation Nicole!! :bday::cake: You get to spent your birthday at WDW. I envy you.

Let you in a little secret. My birthday is only a day from your but I won't be celebrate at WDW. :(

OMG that is the best! I almost forgot about that show! I am going to have to buy some of those shirts, my DFI is in completely love with that idea! (I had to show him) Thank you so much for showing that!

Yep, it'll be one extreme or the other on the shirt. They'll think you're nuts, or they'll think you're awesome!

Those of us who know you know that both of the above are true! ;)

Yay for Twitter! :cool1:
Jill and I will be along for the ride for sure!

Haha :rotfl: so true! Glad you'll follow on twitter!

Congratulation Nicole!! :bday::cake: You get to spent your birthday at WDW. I envy you.

Let you in a little secret. My birthday is only a day from your but I won't be celebrate at WDW. :(

Is it the 6th or the 8th? I hope you'll live vicariously through twitter!

Cool, I just added you on twitter so I can follow along. :thumbsup2

Hooray! Ignore the nonsense until then lol.

Sooooo,
does your ticker
say
ONE day??? :)

YES IT DOES!!!!! :banana::banana:

OMG that is the best! I almost forgot about that show! I am going to have to buy some of those shirts, my DFI is in completely love with that idea! (I had to show him) Thank you so much for showing that!

We're pretty excited about it! I can't wait to see the reactions from people/cms!

Okay guys! One last check in before I head out tomorrow!! Just wanted to remind everyone to follow me on

Twitter, Twitter, Twitter!!

To kick this birthday off in style, look what was waiting for me when I came home! (taken from my phone so you guys know what to expect from twitter!)

IMG_0518.jpg

I took an adorable little girl to the zoo this morning (One of my closest friends, Matt and his daughter) and used the time to test out my new lens! I was concerned that the weight would bother me walking around the parks, but I got used to it fairly quickly and I am so pleased with the results I just had to share! Here is a link to the gallery I set up for her parents!

Click here for pictures, make sure to click the thumbnail to enlarge!

Everyone have a great week, I can't wait to share when I return!

Hey guys! I'm back! Thanks for the well wishes while we were gone. I just finished uploading the 800 pictures from the trip to photobucket, so i'm hoping to get started on the TR very soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter