You're invited! Celebrating my Birthday with F&W, MNSSHP, & AKL! Upd. 10/1 We're off!

Kona is awesome! I know you will just love it, but you have to have a hankering for sweetness because all their food is very very sweet. If Jill wants something that she doesn't see on the Creative Disigns board but has an idea for something let me know, i'll try my hand at the design! And when she's ready to iron on, I'll share the link where I bought the transfers, they're great!

Do you know if they will exchange the Swiss chard that comes with the pork chops for broccoli? If so, I'll probably get the pork chops and Jill can get the steak and then we'll share so we can each taste the two different meats. If not, I guess we'll both get steak, because I love broccoli and can pass on the Swiss chard. Both get potatoes, although different kinds, but that's okay.

Looks like your DISigns are a big hit. Maybe Jill can get you to create something cool for Brooklynn and Bella for October and December.

What a great way to spend your birthday -- especially watching fireworks!!! :goodvibes

I'm very excited about this day except the fact that trip will almost be over at this point!

I have to agree with CP!! What a great way to spend your birthday!! You are going to have so much fun!! I'm totally going to be spending my birthday in style at Animal Kingdom!!

I can't wait to see what you have decided to buy with your card! I hope you enjoy your special meal at Crystal Palace...I loved it there in January!

Thanks for joining in!! I'm excited about my birthday but I wonder if it will feel any different being in WDW? I looove Crystal Palace! I can't wait for that breakfast!

Do you know if they will exchange the Swiss chard that comes with the pork chops for broccoli? If so, I'll probably get the pork chops and Jill can get the steak and then we'll share so we can each taste the two different meats. If not, I guess we'll both get steak, because I love broccoli and can pass on the Swiss chard. Both get potatoes, although different kinds, but that's okay.

Looks like your DISigns are a big hit. Maybe Jill can get you to create something cool for Brooklynn and Bella for October and December.

I never had the pork chops so I'm not sure on that one. I just love the NY Strip, I know Jill will love it!

I will definitely design something for the girls for the trips!

Today we are 2 weeks away!! :banana::banana::banana:

I can't believe how close its getting and I have so much left to do!

A few days ago, Kara and I switched to a different Sea World hotel. We were originally booked at the Hilton Garden Inn, which seemed nice and offered the perk of being walking distance to Sea World (so no parking fees) but after looking at some reviews, there was a repeated complaint of smelling smoke in the rooms, broken A/C etc. Plus, the no paying for parking thing wasn't going to save money since the hotel doesn't offer breakfast. So after much searching we booked the brand new Mariott Springhill Suites. It opened in July of this year and has gotten rave reviews since! It's no longer walking distance to Sea World, but it has breakfast and the convenience of the car after a long day in the park might be a good thing!

It's not really a big deal, its just for the 2 nights outside the bubble, but Just in case anyone ever decides to check out Sea World/Universal, i'll have a hotel review for you!

sh_collage.jpg

xvmcossrm01_j.jpg

Yay for 2 weeks!!

Two weeks for you, and four for us. I'm excited for everyone!

I am looking so forward to the whole trip - just having the girls to myself for several days and doing whatever they want to do. I cannot wait to see all of the beautiful fall decorations again!

We plan to go to SeaWorld again in the next couple of years, but it'll just be a day's venture off of Disney property during one of our long trips. I will be happy to read about your two days before Disney.

WOOT!!! YAY for being only 1 week and 6 days away LOL!!!! I'm glad you are happy with your hotel switch!!! I know you will have a great time at Sea World, it is a favorite of mine. I just love animals!!!! Can't wait for your review of both it and Universal!!

That looks like a really nice hotel Nicole! It will be a great place to be when you are "outside the bubble!!":thumbsup2
Did you get your documents that you were waiting for?
Two weeks and one day for me!! :laughing::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Tracy

Yay for less than 2 weeks!

Looks like you found a nice hotel to stay at when you're offsite. Sea World is so fun. :thumbsup2

Two weeks for you, and four for us. I'm excited for everyone!

I am looking so forward to the whole trip - just having the girls to myself for several days and doing whatever they want to do. I cannot wait to see all of the beautiful fall decorations again!

We plan to go to SeaWorld again in the next couple of years, but it'll just be a day's venture off of Disney property during one of our long trips. I will be happy to read about your two days before Disney.

Have you been there before? I've never been! We're very excited about the 2 days outside WDW!

I love your tshirts.

And I can't wait for your report on AKL!!!!

Thank you I can't wait to walk in and check in thats my favorite part!! I keep dreaming about it!

WOOT!!! YAY for being only 1 week and 6 days away LOL!!!! I'm glad you are happy with your hotel switch!!! I know you will have a great time at Sea World, it is a favorite of mine. I just love animals!!!! Can't wait for your review of both it and Universal!!

We arent visiting Universal this trip (but have briefly discussed going to halloween horror nights the first night at sea world) Im excited to try Sea World!

That looks like a really nice hotel Nicole! It will be a great place to be when you are "outside the bubble!!":thumbsup2
Did you get your documents that you were waiting for?
Two weeks and one day for me!! :laughing::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Tracy

Still never got those documents!! I called and if they aren't here tomorrow (tuesday) than I need to call and have them shipped to AKL. I did this on my last trip too, its just dissapointing because disney mail always brightens up a day!

Yay for less than 2 weeks!

Looks like you found a nice hotel to stay at when you're offsite. Sea World is so fun. :thumbsup2

We're excited to check out this new hotel! I can't wait to share!

Have you been there before? I've never been! We're very excited about the 2 days outside WDW!

We have spent many days at SeaWorld. It is awesome! We used to go over in the afternoons when we got off work. It isn't Disney, but it does have some very fun things. The Shamu show (Believe) is really good and so is the dolphin show (Horizons). Also, if you like big coasters then check out the new Manta and Kraken.

I've been three times, I think. The last time was when Jill and Trent were little before Drew came along, so it's been forever. I know Brooklynn would love it, so probably when Bella is two and old enough to kind of enjoy it, too, we will go back over there one day on a long summer WDW trip.

On our Christmas trip, since we're driving, we've just added one night at an Iinternational Drive hotel and we're going to stay there the first night and go to the Florida Mall the next morning before going on into WDW. That'll be different for us, but I think it will be fun to explore that area a little. Maybe it'll make us braver about venturing off property a little more in the future.

I've been three times, I think. The last time was when Jill and Trent were little before Drew came along, so it's been forever. I know Brooklynn would love it, so probably when Bella is two and old enough to kind of enjoy it, too, we will go back over there one day on a long summer WDW trip.

On our Christmas trip, since we're driving, we've just added one night at an Iinternational Drive hotel and we're going to stay there the first night and go to the Florida Mall the next morning before going on into WDW. That'll be different for us, but I think it will be fun to explore that area a little. Maybe it'll make us braver about venturing off property a little more in the future.

Which hotel are you staying at on I-Drive? If you haven't decided i'll let you know how this place is, thats where it is. We're not sure where we're going Saturday night and one of the things we tossed around was Florida Mall (Or Mall of Millenia, which is very fancy) I don't like being out of the bubble so this should be interesting

We have spent many days at SeaWorld. It is awesome! We used to go over in the afternoons when we got off work. It isn't Disney, but it does have some very fun things. The Shamu show (Believe) is really good and so is the dolphin show (Horizons). Also, if you like big coasters then check out the new Manta and Kraken.

I can't wait for sea world but i'm a little nervous about not knowing what to expect and just being outside of Disney and that resort experience! I guess we'll see, I can't wait for Manta!!

Day 6, October 8th

Today is our last full day in Disney, and we start it out at Animal Kingdom for the first time! (I still have a hard time with this, but its the only way its fit in!)

IMG_0580.jpg

We'll be at rope drop, FP Everest, ride it!

IMG_0628.jpg

Head to dinoland to get on Dinosaur, and walk freely from there. I know for sure we want to see the Lion King show (which i've seen once but don't remember) Possibly Nemo (if theres time) and go on the safari! Kara's never seen ITTBAB so I want to go on that, and since Kara loves animals, a trip to the Conservation Station should be in order! We should have a great day at AK!

IMG_1012.jpg

Although we're in no rush to head back to the room, at some point we have to so we can freshen up for dinner at Le Cellier! The coveted Le Cellier ADR!! I can't wait to have the mushroom filet, and this is also a first for Kara.

Following Le Cellier is an evening at Epcot wrapped up by illuminations, does it get any better?

Which hotel are you staying at on I-Drive? If you haven't decided i'll let you know how this place is, thats where it is. We're not sure where we're going Saturday night and one of the things we tossed around was Florida Mall (Or Mall of Millenia, which is very fancy) I don't like being out of the bubble so this should be interesting

I think Jill said a Hampton Inn near the Florida Mall. we'll get there in the evening and just sleep there before going on into WDW the next morning. We sort of added it at the last minute, and it's a lot cheaper than adding a night at Pop at that time of year. We've been wanting to go tot he mall, too, so this works perfectly. If we're there, we'll go. If we're in Disney World, we say we'll go, but we never leave the property.

Day 6, October 8th

Following Le Cellier is an evening at Epcot wrapped up by illuminations, does it get any better?

A very good day indeed! :thumbsup2

This has to be an exciting week for you, huh? You are just about to leave again and have a birthday! That calls for some jumping jacks. :yay:

OMG I absolutely adore your MNSSHP costumes! :thumbsup2 Your plans sound great. I hope you have a great trip and an awesome birthday! :goodvibes

I think Jill said a Hampton in near the Florida Mall. we'll get there in the evening and just sleep there before going on into WDW the next morning. We sort of added it at the last minute, and it's a lot cheaper than adding a night at Pop at that time of year. We've been wanting to go tot he mall, too, so this works perfectly. If we're there, we'll go. If we're in Disney World, we say we'll go, but we never leave the property.

A very good day indeed! :thumbsup2

This has to be an exciting week for you, huh? You are just about to leave again and have a birthday! That calls for some jumping jacks. :yay:

I never want to leave the property when I'm in WDW either lol. I think we'll take a trip to the mall on Saturday night! We love to shop!

OMG I absolutely adore your MNSSHP costumes! :thumbsup2 Your plans sound great. I hope you have a great trip and an awesome birthday! :goodvibes

Thanks!! I'm so excited for the trip to start!

We're getting closer and closer by the second! and today I got so much done! I'm trying to do as much now so I don't wait until the last minute to pack. So I went vacation shopping (the best kind!) and besides the mandatory items, I got some room decorations!

IMG_1927.jpg

In the past few days i've finished up all my shirts, including creating a new one!

IMG_1808.jpg

IMG_1810.jpg

You may not be able to see the back, but it says "Top ten reasons to visit Walt Disney World!" the number 1 reasons of course being my birthday!! But there are listed things like "I love to plan meals 6 months in advance" "Where else can I get my own key to the world?" "Because flying elephants and talking trash cans are normal" etc! I'll post the full list if someone is curious!

And I also added this to the back of my Monsters Inc Birthday Shirt!

IMG_1761.jpg

IMG_1814.jpg

I also want to share that I rented a lens for the trip that came in the mail yesterday! It takes great photos but it's kind of heavy so I'm not sure how often i'll be using it in WDW. I'm kind of dissapointed because I really want to try my hardest to carry it, we'll see if I can! :rotfl: Here's a sampling of the kinds of pictures it takes:

IMG_1882.jpg

Oreo is normally happy, but a thunderstorm was happening and he is very afraid of storms.

IMG_1921.jpg

Kara and I are all set for our MNSSHP costumes!

IMG_1925.jpg

We also got trick or treat pumpkins from target for $0.99!

Now I have lots of printing to do tonight, but my friends are dragging me out for a birthday celebration dinner! (Last weekend before I leave) Have a great night everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter