You're invited! Celebrating my Birthday with F&W, MNSSHP, & AKL! Upd. 10/1 We're off!

Nicole786

DIS Veteran
We're on our way!! Click here to follow us through Twitter!

YOU'RE INVITED!

bdayinvite.jpg

(Hopefully my invitation will show you how obsessed i've become with the Creative Disigns board!)​

Today I am officially 1 month away from my October trip and I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate than to create a pre-trip report to share with all of my friends! SO WELCOME! party:

For those that are tardy to the party (no worries that we startied) here are some chapter links!

minimickey.png
Chapter links
Click here for part 1
Mousekeeping envelopes!
Our MNSSHP costumes!
Day 4!
Help with decision!
Day 5
I made the shirts!
My birthday!
2 Weeks away and a hotel change!
Day 6, Animal kingdom!
And We're off!

I have this enormously spectacular, months in the making, awesome birthday trip coming up! It consists of MNSSHP, Food & Wine Festival, My Birthday at the world, and lots of planning! I just can't lie, I love being the center of attention sometimes, and where better to do that than disney?? I just can't wait!

Lets take a quick look at the cast and an overview of the plans!

This trip has been almost a year planned! My cousin, Kara hasn't been to Disney World since September 2007, since we last went together! Wow how time flies, I remember making that Trip Report like it was yesterday! For a glimpse into the past, click here! That was such a great trip, definitely one of my favorite trips there of all time. It introduced me to the WL, the DDP, and time spent alone with my cousins. Back to present day, Kara and I can't wait for our October trip. We keep saying things like "how can we top this trip?" "I don't know if we can fit anymore awesome in!" Lets start with the cast!

iasm.jpg

On the right side, we have me, Nicole a 22 year old, planner obsessed, disney (and dis) loving girl!

On the left, we have Kara (pronounce the "a" like in cat) A lover of Disney (but not quite as much as myself) We all had a great trip back in September that year, but we agreed that this was going to be a fun new experience for it to be girls only!

I'm terrible at the description thing, but at least in my case, you'll get to know me soon enough, I know a lot of people on the DIS have and they haven't kicked me off yet ;)

So here are the dates! We are going October 2-9th with a bit of a twist! In the past, I have usually taken the first 2 nights of the trip and spent them over at Universal Orlando Shhh we have to be quiet who we say that to on here This year, Kara and I were at dinner and got to talking, and realized neither one of us has been to Sea World, but has always had a strong desire! That's all it took for us to figure out what we wanted to! So October 2nd-4th we will be here:

ORLSEGI_home_large.jpg

It's one of 2 hotels that is in walking distance of Sea World, so no parking fees for us! Now normally i'm skeptical of doing anything outside the Disney (or for that matter, Universal) bubble. I like to stay on site, never touch my car, I don't look at the somewhat dingy attractions that can line International Drive on my way there, I just like to stay within borders. But this trip I actually have a desire to step outside that bubble (at least during the sea world part) and see what kind of fun we can encounter on the normal streets of Orlando! Sea World doesn't offer their own hotel, I wish they did, but the Hilton Garden Inn has gotten great reviews and I got a great price on it! We are only going to Sea World on the 3rd, and its kind of nerve wracking because i've never been there and hence don't know what to expect, but I do know one thing...MANTA!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BolCQDIqCFM

More plans to come later during the pre-trip report of course!

After what we hope is 2 fun filled days out in the Orlando open, its time to pack it up and enter the bubble! And for the next 6 days never leave the bubble unless necessary!

So the 4th-9th, with DDP will be spent here!

124295643_0f9ad14512.jpg

The Animal Kingdom Lodge! We can't wait!!! Kara's only experience with Disney resorts is the Wilderness Lodge, and as much as I wanted to stay there (and she was all for it!) it was time for her to have a new experience! She is just too excited for words to stay here! She loves loves loves animals and I have so many fond memories of this place, and so much new to explore! This trip I think we will definitely participate in some of the craft activities they have to offer!

So this about wraps up the Pre-trip report intros. I hope you guys will join me in this crazy 30 day adventure! After all,

We are 1 month away!! :woohoo::woohoo:

No need to party alone!
Sounds like you are ready for an awesome trip:thumbsup2

Diana

I thought I responded to this.

I am looking forward to your birthday trip. Maybe you can leave some of your cake at the front desk for us to pick up when we get there a week later! :laughing: We just cannot get these trips to line up right, can we???

No need to party alone!
Sounds like you are ready for an awesome trip:thumbsup2

Diana

Aw thanks for stopping by! Party! :cool1:

I thought I responded to this.

I am looking forward to your birthday trip. Maybe you can leave some of your cake at the front desk for us to pick up when we get there a week later! :laughing: We just cannot get these trips to line up right, can we???

MeMom you did, but I started a new thread in the pre-trip area! Just gotta get some more friends over here!

So this morning I ordered some transfer's from Amy's site which I hear has the best ones for iron ons so I can't wait to get them! I've been addicted to the Creative Disigns board here! So many talented people and so many great ways to celebrate on a shirt! JoAnn fabrics had plain tees buy 1 get 1, so I grabbed 4 (not sure if i'll use them all) now I have a variety! I have 1 full shirt I know i'm definitely wearing the day of my birthday (10/7) I'd like to share with you!

The front is a design I got from someone but added the text myself, I love it! I can't wait to create it!

timb.jpg

And than here's the back:

WDW_Adventure_Nicole_Bday-1.jpg

So glad you started your PTR. I followed the link from my PTR.

The birthday shirt is so cute. Your cousin is gonna love AKL- it's one of my favorites. I don't know how anyone could say they don't like it.

Can't wait to read more! :)

So glad you started your PTR. I followed the link from my PTR.

The birthday shirt is so cute. Your cousin is gonna love AKL- it's one of my favorites. I don't know how anyone could say they don't like it.

Can't wait to read more! :)

Thanks for coming! Gotta support all the mets fans right!!

Day 3

So we jump to Day 3 just because Day 1 & 2 is Sea World and I have just no idea how these are going to play out. We are arriving late on Day 1, checking in and going to get dinner. Day 2 we are opening Sea World, and than heading back to the room to relax. I think we want to check out the Mall of Millenia and possible Wonder Works, maybe even go to see a movie? Not sure. But the part we are all most looking forward to is DISNEY!! And that starts early on Day 3!

I'm still trying to figure out what the best thing to do is. I really want to see the 3pm parade at MK our first day but don't want to over do it. Our room may not be ready forcing us to stay there anyway, but Its possibly our only park opening possibility and I really don't want to miss out. Since its a semi-easy night, I'm thinking we'll wake up around 7, go to check in at AKL and than head out to MK!

IMG_0977.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

Since its my birthday week, I can't wait to experience the parade! Its my favorite!

IMG_1031.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

We'll leave after the parade, the room will be ready I hope. I love the new text messaging system they have, we'll use that for sure!

After a nice break in the room, we'll head out for Fantasmic! (8pm) We'll line up 90 minutes before with the masses :scared1: and probably grab nachos to hold us until dinner.

IMG_0767.jpg

It's time to head back to AKL after F! For our 8:55pm reservations! I can't wait to just head back to the room after dinner, what a great feeling! This isn't a first for Kara (or myself) but its definitely a favorite!

IMG_0044.jpg

I'm hoping for enough energy to explore the hotel a little bit. We have a standard view booked, so i'd love to go walk around and go by the pool to experience the night vision goggles! Then its time to rest up, tomorrow is our first full day in WDW! Where are we headed?

Great t-shirt designs, Nicole! I love Indy Mickey! :lovestruc

Sounds like Day 3 is going to be wonderful: a parade, Fantasmic, Boma, and being at AKL! :cloud9:

Great start! I hope your trip is as awesome as your plans! :teeth:

Hi, I popped over from the October 09 thread! AKL is my dream resort. My DD loves animals, also, and I know it would just make her awestruck to see animals from our balcony!

It sounds like you're going to have a great time!

Sounds great! I'm jealous you get to go for your birthday!

Yay some friends! I hope more will join the party!

Great t-shirt designs, Nicole! I love Indy Mickey! :lovestruc

Sounds like Day 3 is going to be wonderful: a parade, Fantasmic, Boma, and being at AKL! :cloud9:

I thought the indy mickey was so unique! But i can't take credit for it. I can't wait for our Disney start!

Great start! I hope your trip is as awesome as your plans! :teeth:

Thank you!! I hope so too!

Hi, I popped over from the October 09 thread! AKL is my dream resort. My DD loves animals, also, and I know it would just make her awestruck to see animals from our balcony!

It sounds like you're going to have a great time!

Oh yay another October-er! Where are you staying? It's something else when you can't wait to leave the parks in the afternoon because you want to see what animals are outside!

Sounds great! I'm jealous you get to go for your birthday!

So glad you're here!! I'm so excited about my bday in WDW!

Watching & waiting for morepopcorn::

Thank you for commenting and joining the party!!

Popping over from the Oct. 09 thread to say hi! I recently discovered the DISigns board too and we're making 2 or 3 shirts for our Disneymoon. Have a good trip!

Popping over from the Oct. 09 thread to say hi! I recently discovered the DISigns board too and we're making 2 or 3 shirts for our Disneymoon. Have a good trip!

It's very addicting, i'm working on more DIsigns now!!

Day 3's plans sounds great! Every trip I go on I always say I want to do F! the first night, but so far every trip I take F! is never showing our first night. :rolleyes:

Can't wait to read more.

Let's go Mets! :headache: :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter